[SBS] A Gentlemen Dignity

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Ahh, ended on such a good part! I don't think Colin know which one is his father? He's here to find out from them four. It's getting depressing on most situations going on at the moment. Hmmm.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Do Jin may not be the father?

Every character in here is making decisions upon their pride. Well, besides Jung Rok and Me Ah Ri. Lol. Every character is so stubborn making every situation more difficult than it is. Hmmm. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the weekend! I'm a sucker for this drama all the way!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm so disappointed. I wrote a very long comment two days ago but it didn't post.

anywyas sain I have to agree with u. I knew do jin isn't the father. it was just so obvious that there was a twist coming. I seriously am annoyed with maeri. I do hope she starts acting like an adult.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
To me, Me Ah Ri comes off as dorky and funny. She's blunt and open minded. Even when she's not saying anything, you kind of know how she feels. I really like her character. She's childish but yet genuine and sincere.

Eun Hee is very pretty and she matches Do Jin a lot. Too bad she's not the female lead.

I love Kim Ha Neul's acting but her physical appearance is just not as attractive. She's one of those rare beauties and I like that.

Saturday's not coming any faster! I really want to know who's the father!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like maeri straightforwardness but sometimes she just needs to step back. I agree with tae san, she needs to think about her future. all she does she chase after yoon. that is the only thing that really bugs me. she's 24, yet she has no direction in life. love is important but it doesn't mean u stall ur career. yoon said it himself, she needs to grow up in order for him to treat her like a responsible adult.

aside that I'm dying to know who the father is. I'm gonna miss u sain and ur view on this drama. can't believe it is ending this week.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Really, it's ending this weekend? I'm shocked! It's so short! Oh wait, it will be 16 episodes, average Korean drama length. And of course the storyline's coming to a dead end on all occasions. It have been a wonderful entertaining and addicting drama that I didn't realize there's going to be an ending! Lol!

Yes, Yoon did tell Me Ah Ri to see beyond her love for him such as her career and her current age. Also, Tae San states that he could give Yoon anything but not her. Thinking back to that, I feel even more heart breaking for her. On the other hand, I understands Me Ah Ri's childish foolishness behaviors. She's in love with someone and she just needs to know if he feels the same in return. She needs to know so she could move on, to continue her career and so forth with the thought that her love will be there when she's ready to settle down. So she's safe and there is hope in her love instead of keep living and loving that one person and at the end, it's pointless. She did tell Yoon she will continue her career, designing bags. Do Jin's right! It's obvious Yoon feels the same for her and he needs to step it up, especially to Tae San. Once Yoon breaks the silence to Tae San, I'm sure everthing will fall into place. Jung Rok supports them as well. He sees good in Me Ah Ri. That's good and funny! Lol!

Se Ra's pure selfish. She don't want to get marry but she still wants to see him as in keeping the relationship. She's so mean and that's so sad on Tae San's behalf. He's still madly in love with her but to continue the relationship knowing the end's not at an agreement, he did the right thing to break up with her. She don't even give him a slight chance of hope in terms of time but I guess being the two people that they are, both are so stubborn and full of selfishness! Thinking about it, even if she ask for time, he will still break up with her. They are two hard headed people. Lol!

I wouldn't want a husband like Jung Rok but I love his character! He's just pure entertainment! Actually, all characters are when it comes to their childish, foolish sides!

Awww, I'll miss this thread and you too, fun4fun! Most of the time, I feel like I'm talking to myself. Lol! I enjoy reading all of your insights as well! You're pretty thorough on your comments and I like that!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think there is more to se ra than meets the eyes. I believe she refused taesan's proposal because she was in debt. she is very prideful and most likely taesan will hand her the money which she doesnt want happen. after finally getting a loan from rok's wife, she asked to see him again without exposing why she refused his hand in marriage. she is thinking he will take her back like how he normally does. again it has to do with her pride. but I still loathe this woman lol

well I don't know what else they can add to the storyline lol excited. just a few more hours.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I don't think they extended this, this drama was supposed to have 20 episodes since the start.

I agree, ep. 15 & 16 was kinda draggy and I'm very very tired of Mae Ahri's crying. Seriously, that's the only thing she does! I miss the spunky Mae Ahri who plays pranks on her Teach U_U I've never really been into her and Yoon's romance since the beginning, but now, I just skip their parts, dun care for them and all the better if they don't end up together... I want the friendship between the 4 ajusshis to remain intact xD

With ep.17 &18, I'm glad that Yi Soo and Do Jin are back together, it's nice to see them smile again =) But I'm sad for Jung Rok and Min suk, I don't want them to
divorce... I really want to know more about their relationship, like how they met, how they get to marry each other, but I guess that won't happen *sigh*

fun

Expired Sarnie
eh I was told differently. but episode 17 made up for the previous two episodes. episode 18 looks depressing. they story doesn't seem to follow as nice in the first 14 episodes. and I find ep.15-16 to have many useless and bad editting scenes. I feel as if they are slapping all this drama for the last 3 episodes. u have rok suddenly changing, yoon to have fallen for meari, taesan getting back with sera was all just too sudden and random. collin is no longer an important character. I miss him, only got to see him for 1 min in ep.17. and whatever happen to the other boy. they kept showing him in previous episode one too many times, he actually had more screen time than collin.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad I'm not the only one that think we're at the dragging parts of the drama.

Kim Ha Neul's doing an excellent job portraying her character but I'm just not feeling the chemistry between her and Do Jin or is it Jang Dong Gun, the actor. Lol! To be honest, both of their looks aren't compatible to me in the first place but I did look past that. To make it short, with just two episodes to go, I'm no longer interest in their relationship, just Do Jin alone. Lol!

Looking from Yoon's point of view, I'm more into him and MeAhRi's relationship. It's more complex. So what if she's like a sister. So what if her brother is his best friend. And of course I could look past MeAhRi's childish behaviors. You can't control love. I'm glad Yoon stands his ground. Tae San's going to be ok. He'll get over it. By the way, I love Kim Min Jong as an actor! I like his presence!

I hope Min Sook realizes it and gives Jong Ruk another chance. How many times have she previously? He's changing and this may be it.

Last two episodes this weekend! I'm going to miss Jang Dong Gun! I hope he's thinking of doing another drama soon!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I reallyyy hope episode 19 airs tomorrow!!! I just want to finish this drama and get it over with!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 19 rocks!!! I was LMAO most of the time! Sooo good!

Now that the two final episodes are here, I'm sad that it's ending! Lol! Can't wait to watch episode 20 later!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I literally gave up on this drama after the real father was revealed. lol The humor wasn't there anymore...for me but I think i'll continue it when I feel like finishing it. Hahaa

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
^ You really should! The humor eventually continues. It may just be me but there's a tiny bit of humor here and there all throughout the whole drama even in episode 15 and 16 where it starts to drag.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha I know but I will eventually...go back and finish the drama. :D JDG is too handsome to resist. lol