Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww its making me all teary!!!

that was a great update SarN!

pshh...moh might not be bothering you for the update ..but i sure did ...sorry na! i just dont have any patient and if any its very limited lol

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I vote for moh to get the job done!!!!!
Sounds like she's hyped for for Raivee and Salapat to drop dead anyday now anyways. LOL
LMAO yes someone hurt Raivee already! :angry:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is life so unfair??!!!!!
Give us Harit and Soripa's happy ever after. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *Runs down the street screaming and pulling out hair!!!!!! *
Nooooooooo Starry! No hair pulling...Sarn is gonna give us a happy ending right right?!?!

Awww you made me cry again! Why oh why do you do that to me!!! :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Salapat was enrage and curse under his breath in disbelief, why this servant boy isn’t afraid of death? Everyone want to live but why is he so determine ? Salapat narrow his eye and tighten his grip on the gun, his finger itches to pull the trigger. There was no fear on Harit ‘s faces as he stood there like a human shield . No matter what happen . This is where his heart belong , at Artkapon .

“…before I kill you , answer me one question ..� said Salapat

“…any question , I will answer truly ..�

“ …what is your feeling for my daughter . Why isn’t death scar you away ? Why!! “

“ ….she mean the world to me. I love her. Please, let me say those words to her …please , Mr. Artkapon . Of course im scar of death but I ratter die than to live a life in regret. Sadly , a servant boy like me can’t offer a life style she deserve. I darn not ask her to love me in return but I want her to know , what’s in this servant heart of mine …� said Harit as tear stream down his cheek , his eye was pleading with sincerely and silent the room with only sound of his sobbing . All the servant had sympathy for Harit , even the doctor have to remove his glass to wipe the tear that dangle in his eye . Sorina was move by Harit’s devotion toward her sister and reach for the pistol Salapat was holding .

“..father , let him go ..� said Sorina

Salapat release his grip on the pistol and let it slid down into Sorina’s palm. In all the years he live, never had he seen anyone like Harit . A man of low status but there good quality in him that Salapat can’t deny and most of all , he is very brave ! It must be the power of love . Something not visible to the eye but have so much impact ! Salapat let out a heavy breath and slowly shake his head

“…Though the incident about you and Raivee isn’t clear but to make it fair , I will contact Raivee . About my daughter ….fine . Goes see her …�

Harit was thrill and smile with great gratitude . The thought of seeing his wife again excited him with such bliss he felt his heart skip a beat . Sorina rub her father shoulder softly for giving Soripa a chance to live and turn to watch Harit run upstairs .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhh my heart is racing at the speed of light * or it seems :p

reading those last few paragraphs...yes yes yes...finally!

Thank you SarN! :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
here come the man. Only if Salapat let him run upstairs earlier. maybe he can even save her faster :loool:

thank you for the update, HE'S one loyal husband. He rather die in fulfillment than live in regret. what a man!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am way behind in your story. I think I will catch up later when I finish Rome and Rita ficiton.

cecilia

Staff member
we're asking her nicely *force her nicely in jlr language :lol:

i wanna know poor SORIPA worst condition now that her hero come by ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit reach the top floor and walk slowly toward the room . He clean his face with his hand and shirt to drain all the tear away. The door was tightly close and his hand reach out to push it open . He stop and a bit shaken , what if she still mad ? It been so long since the last time he seen her . What if she scream and kick him out ? He hesitated to move as his mind wonder and ponder – suddenly he heard a baby cries . It sound small and adorable in his ear . A smile form across his face knowing the child is his and step inside the room , closing the door behind him .

Soripa was on the bed laying on the side with her back facing him. Just a few step from her --- is a baby crib, with white sheet covering it. Probable to shield the sun light that beaming toward the infant. Harit move to sit on the bed , only 2 feet away from her . His eye trail down her long hair as his lip tremble to speak but words stuck in his throat . The doctor is right, she look so small from what he remember and this pass couple week must have been painful for her. He stare at her back silently as he listen to the sound of her breathing.

“ …you came..� she whisper softy . She heard his feet step and felt the rustle of the bed , at first she wasn’t sure who it were but the 2feet gap bwt him and her on the bed make her thought of Harit . She wasn’t sure if she guess it right or not but something in her heart believe it him. There wasn’t any reply back after several sec went by and tear roll down her cheek thinking she must be dreaming again and begin to talk as if he was here “…i been waiting for you to come , Harit . I don’t care what happen bwt you and Raivee . If you come back , I willing to forgive you . Crazy , huh? I can’t live without you . I want you to come back and say you love me . Harit, say you love me …� she close her eye as tear stream down . Stupid. He not even here and yet she talking to herself like some crazy person. This must be a sign she dying.

“…I love you …� Harit finally said and reach over to laid his hand on her shoulder

Soripa felt his touch and open her eye . Her heart was pounding at the thought of Harit is right behind her – can’t be! She must be dreaming and refuse to turn around , praying this moment will last .

“…I love you , so much ..so much . I’m sorry . Don’t be mad at me ...� said Harit and slid his body down the mattress to the length of her and his hand drop downward to wrap his hand half around her waist . She froze once she felt his body against her back and his head bury into the crook of her neck. Could it be?

pze

sarNie Adult
thank you sarn.....this is so sad.....i teared up reading it....thanks so much love u na....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:yahoo: i LOVE it they are finally together......so sweet, yet so sad...that soripa thought she was imagining it.....*tear*

sarN

sarNie Granny
Soripa felt the warm breath around her neck and his gentle hand pulling her back closer to the length of his body . Tear of joy washes over as she turn to see Harit staring down on her “….Harit , is this really you ?? ..� she said softly and reach her hand out to care his jaw line .

“ … you look so pale ..�

“…I’m ugly, right? Im a mess..�

“..no no…you more beautiful then ever …�

“ ….Harit , don’t ever leave me again …�

“…I make a promise with Mr.Artkapon ---�

“ …then why you bother to come ! You want to see me die? Is that why you came back?�

“…no no , i want to say I love you . I don’t want to live in regret, not be able to tell you how much ---�

“…say it again ..�

“…I love you ..�

“…that all I want to hear …if you leave, take us with you ..�

“…but what about your family ? ..�

“…you and our child is my family ...�

“…but I can’t offer you a life of luxury ...�

“…I don’t need it…�

“ .. I can’t be selfish and take you with me . I have nothing , nothing ..�

“…you once said , you heart have no value to anyone but to me its worth more than any wealth at Artkapon . All I need is your love for me and our child …� without any doubt or hesitation , Soripa snuggle tightly into his arm and bury her face onto his chest . Sparkle of life stir inside of her and return her strength to recover again . She waited so long for him and if she wait any longer she be in heaven, thank god he came.

“…then , I promise to take good care of you and be the best father the world will see ..�

“…you haven’t seen the baby yet …�

“ …had you give him name yet ? …�

“…yes , Harin ..�

“ … I love it ..�

Harit move off the bed and held out his hand to pull Soripa up . She was still weak and have to hold on to his arm for support as they walk toward the crib. He remove the white cloth that was covering the crib , inside was this tiny infant sleeping peacefully . The baby ‘s hand was curl up into a small fist and his little leg softly kicking downward . Harit laugh silently observing the baby as sparkle of tear shin in his eye. After seeing the child, there no way in hell he will abandon this innocent creature. He know how it feel to grow up without know who his father or mother is , even thought his foster parent love him as their own but the feeling of not knowing still linger in his mind and he doesn’t want his son to grow up wonder where his father is .

“..Harit , look at his neck ..�

“…it the ring I give you …�

“…that day in the garden , I wished for you to love me and be with me forever …�

“…Miss.Soripa …�

“…stop calling me Miss.Soripa , im your wife not your master ..�

“ …im so use to it ..�

“..well , from now on get use to having a wife … you hear !..� she smile and give him a kiss . She love this man and everything about him. No matter what happen she not letting him off the hook and be a single man like before. He belong to her ONLY. She doesn’t care if her father disagreed of her leaving with him because this is her life . She want to follow her heart and leave Artkapon . If her father doesn’t understand and respect her wishes, then she is willing to be cut off from the family. Yes. It crazy to be in love like she is but nothing is more important then Harit and their child .

sarN

sarNie Granny
i will end it tomorrow . Promise . typing up the ending as we speak and moving on to " Unexplain Cold .."

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Mae Sarn..Is this the end?
No I want more...
My heart totally fluttered a million times reading this.
awww I super duper love "if you leave, take us with you"
Awwwwwwww....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwww,, i love this chapter sooooo much...thank you SarN!!!!

i freaking cried tears of joy!! he finally have the guts to say i love you... and she finally admitted her love for him as well as forgiving him even though hes not wrong..even throw away her luxurious lifestyle to be with the one she loved...even if it means being disowned by the artkapon estates...

man that was sooooooooooooooooo good!!

im hecka sad now that its gonna end soon... :lmao:

ok im having some mixed emotions again...sad its ending and happy that they are finally together as one mind, body & soul ..

im greatly affected emotionally by this fic...

wheres channel 3 ey!!!!!!!!!!!!!