Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
i been busy the last 2 days but im going finsh dis story dis weekend for sure

sarN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My weekend ends in 16 minutes!!!!!! Where's the ending??? Sheesh, I need to calm down... lol.

Anways, can't wait for you to end this fic. I'll be sad to know it's done, but hopefully get closure on what's gonna happen to Harit and Soripa.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww...starry...youre not alone...ive been stalking the thread day and night...

ps. i dont know if i read it wrong..SarN are you ending it this weekend or this coming weekend?? lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL... im such a bugger arent i!! :p

but i am really anxious as to what will happen to soripa/harit! *my hearts been aching for the past week from curiousity *and esp from their departing in bad terms <_<

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'll tpye now but try not to distract me :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
but i just gave you numerous of idea beside nangfah r scenes last night ..
let the rocket and missile out :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
this is gonna kill me...laptop isnt working..and if SarN update i wont get to read it again...someone/sisters please call me if SarN does update lol im really desperate now!!!

Mae SarN i wanna show you something...via txt over the phone..that is if you want to see it! :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
Tom saw Harit was thrown out the gate of Artkapon and he waited till the servant left to retrieve his friend , who was badly beaten . The sky was pouring down hard as Tom use all his strength to lift Harit off the ground and on to his feet , they slowly walk side by side with the support of Tom . Harit look back at Artkapon one last time with yearning eye ….wanting to return back to his wife but he must restrain himself from such thought since his obligation here is over . Harit stay at Tom’s house for the time begin and since he doesn’t want to be a burden to his friend after he recover he wish to leave . Tom urges Harit to stay as long as he want because they are like brother but Harit refuse the offer .

“..where are going then ? ..� ask Tom

“ … Puket . I became a good friend with a gold smith down there. Beside, I want to forget everything here and start a new life. ..�

“…you must come back. Miss. Soripa – “

“…please , don’t mention her name . I have to move on ..� interrupted and sadly Harit walk away , picking up the luggage he pack in the previous night .

“…I been wanting to tell you but I afraid it might interfere with your recovering but – “

“…Tom , please . Let me leave in peace ..� Harit quicken his pace toward the exist and turn the door knob

“…I heard Miss. Soripa ..is very sick !!..� shouted Tom as he watch Harit walk out and closing the door behind him .

He heard it – but restrains his emotional with despair and determines to leave. He headed toward the train station and buy the next ticket to Puket. The next train is in 2 hrs , he grab a sit for the remaining time left . The sound of busy people surrounded the room as he waited silently. There was a little boy, 4 years of age walk toward him holding an orange. Harit watch the little boy with curiosity

“ ..you look sad, here eat this . Mommy say its good ..� said the boy and handed the fruit into Harit ‘s open palm .

“…thank you …� said Harit . The boy is so adorable, he thought and smile at the child . At that moment he thought about his son and wonder how adorable he will be at this age . The boy run to his parent and Harit watch the family reunion. The mother was wiping the dirt off her son’s cheek and the father lift the child into his arm. The warmth and bond they share strike his heart like a thunder bolt , realizing he about to leave his wife and child .Tear full his eye as memory of Soripa appear before him . In this life time the chance of seeing his wife and child is probable – never. He wonder if Soripa recover ? Had she given their child a name yet ? And if she did , what is his name ? So many question but no answer.

The intercom announce the next train to Puket will leave in 15min . Harit grab the luggage and walk toward the train as people rush pass him. There 2 thing that bother him and the more he thought about it , the slower he walk . He wants to see the baby …for the first and last time. Most importantly, he want to confess his love to Soripa and afterward he will leave . He stop and look downward at the orange he still holding. If he leave without accomplishing those 2 thing , life will be full of regret . Without any doubt he drop the luggage in the middle of the busy pathway. Everyone was turning head as they watch Harit run out the train station and into the street .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
woohooo you go harit...freaking bout bloody time he does something to satisfy ME! LMAO!!

Thanks for the update SarN!!! cant wait any longer for more...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Awww... I'm feeling sad at what Harit's gonna see when he finally gets through to see Soripa~ she's in bad shape.

Plus, what is their baby's name????????????????????

Can't Harit run any faster? One of those onlookers needs to offer him a super speedy ride to the Artkapon place. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The gate of Artkapon ‘s open and the car drove out . Inside was the doctor in the passenger seat, he came for Soripa ‘s daily check up . Suddenly there was a thudding noise on his side window. The doctor told the driver to stop the car and roll down the window.

“….doctor!! How is she ? ! “ said Harit with concern on his face . He been waiting out side the gate for over a hour , waiting for a car to come in or out and while the gate is open he will seize the chance to run inside but thank god the doctor was the first vehicle he seen .

“…she is very sick. Dead is approaching her …� said the doctor sadly

“….what wrong with her ? tell me ?! …�

“ …she in a depression stage and refuse to eat . She no longer want to live …perhaps you can save her. Artkrapon’s affair, is none of my businesses but as a doctor, I can’t stand a side and let my patient die. Get in the car .�

Harit swing the door open and jump in as the car drive forward . Once the car reach the main house, everyone move out the car and walk inside the house .The servant saw Harit and side conversation. It seen like he is unwanted and one of the servant had rushes to report Salapat of his arrival. They stop at the bottom of the stair and the doctor turn to Harit .

“…my friend probable going hate me for bring you inside but saving a person life is more important . Goes see her , while I stay here …�

“..thank you , thank you ..� said Harit and take a couple step upstair when a familiar voice shout at him to , stop! Harit knew and turn around to face him .

“ …where you think u going !!!..� shouted Salapat with a couple man servant kneeing beside him and Sorina standing behind her father pushing the wheelchair forward .

Harit walk down the stair and goes on his knee “ Mr. Artkapon , im sorry for breaking my promise but I wish to see Miss. Soripa ..one last time ..please ..�

“ …had you forgotten your promise …servant boy !!!! Leave this instant or else …I warn you …�

“…I..I..will not leave till I see Miss.Soripa ..�

“…so be it , give me the gun !!!..�

One of the servant man return back with a pistol and Sorina was shaken at the thought of her father wanting to kill Harit. Even if Harit had committed a sin , death is not the answer ! The doctor plead for Salapat to stop with the punishment and think about his daughter but Salapat refuse to listen and tell the doctor to step a side or else ! Sorina try to convince her father to let Harit goes or at least give him another chance to leave Artkapon !
Salapat decided to give the servant boy another chance to live .“ ….im asking you again . Leave …�

Harit was still on his knee as he watch the master pointing the pistol toward him . Fear whiten his face as his heart pound through his chest. If he leave , his life is spare – but how can he leave ? Knowing his wife and child is only a feet step away. Living a life in regret is a life not worth living at all . Harit make up his mind .

“ …no, im not leaving . Kill me if you wish. A servant boy like me have no value . Just a lowly dog that once wander on the street , without my foster parent and Artkapon -- I wouldn’t be here today …�

“ .. bastard !!!! Rapist !!!! If I would of known you came into Artkapon to destroy my family – “

“ … I committed a sin ! ..� Harit interrupted and add “ but only to Miss.Soripa . I had never laid a finger on Miss.Raivee . Never . She trick me to the storage hut and tore all her clothes by herself. She want to deceive everyone and make it seen like I violated her but truth is … I’m innocent and a servant boy like me have no evidence, only god is my witness. Mr. Artkapon , im asking you to believe me …for once . Though im not born into wealth like Miss.Raivee but my word speak the truth , more than she ever will …�

“ …you calling my niece a lair !!! How dare you !!...�

“…please , judge me fairly …�

“…never , in my life had a servant talk back to me like you !!! You’re wishing for death sentence…�

“…before I wouldn’t even darn --- but today I must ....please , let me goes see her and I promise this is the last time . I heard she is sick and im very worry . There no word to explain the aching pain that throbbing inside my heart . If you shoot me right now , I still will not leave � said Harit as he rose from the floor with tear in his eye .

cecilia

Staff member
wow amazing. he didn't even grab his stuff.
i guess, there's still a little or artkapon in him.
money will buy him new clothes if miracle happen and soripa survive to love him again :p

nice update. i wanna read more .. :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
harit ran n left his stuff behind at the train station xp lol.. hahahaha .. ono sarn u left me hangin.. wats gonna happen xp lol.. hahaha cant wait for more updates..