Sawan Bieng

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
YEP!!! THIS DRAMA IS DUBBED IN HMONG AND I JUST FINISH WATCHING IT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
IT VERY GOOD AND I THINK THAT SKY DID A GREAT JOB AT IT. I LOVE THIER VOICE AND THERE IS 7 PARTS TO IT BUT ONCE YOU FINSIH IT YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO END IT BECAUSE THE DRAMA IS TOO GOOD AND I DON'T EVEN WANT IT TO END!!!!

ANYWAYS, THIS DRAMA IS VERY GOOD!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
YEP!!! THIS DRAMA IS DUBBED IN HMONG AND I JUST FINISH WATCHING IT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
IT VERY GOOD AND I THINK THAT SKY DID A GREAT JOB AT IT. I LOVE THIER VOICE AND THERE IS 7 PARTS TO IT BUT ONCE YOU FINSIH IT YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO END IT BECAUSE THE DRAMA IS TOO GOOD AND I DON'T EVEN WANT IT TO END!!!!

ANYWAYS, THIS DRAMA IS VERY GOOD!
oh man... now i want to see the one that sky production dubb.... i want to compare now..hehe.. cause i got the hmong production one...

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
oh man... now i want to see the one that sky production dubb.... i want to compare now..hehe.. cause i got the hmong production one...

you should!!!...sky did a great job!!! i hated the guy who dubbed for HP so much...it sounded like he has a breath problem something like that and as for the girl i just don't like how is sound (trying to sound so CUTE...but with an ugle voice)...hehehe...

well, i don't know what to say so you would see the differnts once you compare it....

miyu

sarNie Egg
you should!!!...sky did a great job!!! i hated the guy who dubbed for HP so much...it sounded like he has a breath problem something like that and as for the girl i just don't like how is sound (trying to sound so CUTE...but with an ugle voice)...hehehe...

well, i don't know what to say so you would see the differnts once you compare it....

lolz you'r soo funny! i agree, i have the same question; " what's wrong with him, he's breathing is soo HIGH".

f-lady

sarNie Egg
Oh is it that good?
Hmm..how so...ah well don't spoil it lol..
I'll find out for myself I guess ..

little_dork

sarNie Egg
EQ dubbed sawan bieng.
i'm not being mean, but they hella suck!!
i mean in sawan bieng, kawee is like mean and everything.
well, the guy who dubbed for him.. his voice is not mean or evil enough.
it's just like a regualr voice who tries to argue or yelled.
i didn't like it.
the one EQ had, they calle it "Tsis Tuaj Yeem Swb Kev Hlub"
they also have seven parts, but i don't like it.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i rather hmong productions...i dont really sky production...thier female worst are too manly...or to low not soft enough for the girls...

meiko

sarNie Egg
i just saw those clips posted^
i don't know about which one is good for dubb.
the voice for kawee is good but the rest it's not so good..especially for narin~
i think leela and narin voice dubb should switch voice.
overall it's alright~(i hope i'm not offending anyone)
hey..does anyone know if they cut parts? i haven't seen the whole dubb version yet.