Sawan Bieng

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
who are sky production. okay i found out that the production that dubbed film and janie lakorn is hmong iptv prod. they dont cut at all. they have it in thai and hmong dubb. i think they should have had subtitle but that wont happen.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
who are sky production. okay i found out that the production that dubbed film and janie lakorn is hmong iptv prod. they dont cut at all. they have it in thai and hmong dubb. i think they should have had subtitle but that wont happen.
film and janie... i wanted to see this movie so bad... it's good that it's subb... i'm gonna go look for it.

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
i love the phas-ej but not the mes-nas.

don't really like her...i think he is way too hot thats it...they could've got a different female lead.

but loving this story line and gosh he is so conceited, drop hot, handsome, and hella CUTE!!!!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha it's my aunt's relatives who dubbs lol..xp .. i havent seen or watch anything they dubbed lately xp lol..

hey there!

i am so HAPPY that you are related to SKY PRODUCTION!...yep!....can you tell them that i love thier voices...gosh i love that hmong guy voice so much...he sounds so nice and clam!....hehehe....
plus, i love all the people that dubbs in their prodution. all of them match thier role so much...hehehe...going crazy ove this production. i have watch the "OUTSIDER" from this production and i love it. the hmong dubb even sounds better then the thiwaness drama it-self...hehehe...

i am so happy that SKP PRODUCTION is dubbing this drama!

SAWAN BIENG ALL THE WAY!...I HEARD THAT IT WILL BE OUT BUT NEXT WEEK!....yes, now i get to see it in hmong!.....i love sky production so much and i am so happy to hear that they are dubbing this drama!...hehehe...can't wait form next week!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone no the hmong title?? any one want to post the cover here?? oh yea n how many parts would it b??

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
really...i hope the girl who dubbed pat in mafia...doesn't dubbed all the girls....but anywase sky production is also good...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hey this goes to the girl whose relative dubb. with sky production.. can you please ask ur aunt why sky production dubb. the hmong movie of Ab Luas Quas Tsis Tau Wb Tiam Ob.... I didn't like the dubb. at all, I mean it's a hmong movie, why would they dubb. it anyways... their own voice is way better...
I wanted to buy this movie so bad, but when I saw it on youtube it was dubb.. and I'm kinda of mad... can you please ask them to sell the original version...
I bet if they do, more people'll but the movie.... It's not like the actors and actresses voice suck, that they'll have to dubb.. they voice is way better than the people who dubb. it... I mean if it was a thai movie or something I wouldn't mind it being dubb.. but it's a hmong movie...
I'll definitely by it if they sell the original copy... I wanted to contact them to sell the original one....

wang_al

sarNie Egg
HEY PEEPS!!
GREAT NEWS!
HMONG PRODUCTIONS'S SAWAN BIENG VERSION IS GOING TO BE OUT NEXT WEEK!!
THEY ARE ALL DONE WITH THE PARTS.
THERE ARE 7 PARTS TO THEIR VERSION.
THE VOICES ARE PRETTY GOOD.
HERES THE COVER FOR THOSE OF YA WHO WANTS TO SEE IT.
ENJOY!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hey there!

i am so HAPPY that you are related to SKY PRODUCTION!...yep!....can you tell them that i love thier voices...gosh i love that hmong guy voice so much...he sounds so nice and clam!....hehehe....
plus, i love all the people that dubbs in their prodution. all of them match thier role so much...hehehe...going crazy ove this production. i have watch the "OUTSIDER" from this production and i love it. the hmong dubb even sounds better then the thiwaness drama it-self...hehehe...

i am so happy that SKP PRODUCTION is dubbing this drama!

SAWAN BIENG ALL THE WAY!...I HEARD THAT IT WILL BE OUT BUT NEXT WEEK!....yes, now i get to see it in hmong!.....i love sky production so much and i am so happy to hear that they are dubbing this drama!...hehehe...can't wait form next week!
kekekkee.. i will tell my aunt when i see her xp keke.. i have the ousider n i have to agree xp keke lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hey this goes to the girl whose relative dubb. with sky production.. can you please ask ur aunt why sky production dubb. the hmong movie of Ab Luas Quas Tsis Tau Wb Tiam Ob.... I didn't like the dubb. at all, I mean it's a hmong movie, why would they dubb. it anyways... their own voice is way better...
I wanted to buy this movie so bad, but when I saw it on youtube it was dubb.. and I'm kinda of mad... can you please ask them to sell the original version...
I bet if they do, more people'll but the movie.... It's not like the actors and actresses voice suck, that they'll have to dubb.. they voice is way better than the people who dubb. it... I mean if it was a thai movie or something I wouldn't mind it being dubb.. but it's a hmong movie...
I'll definitely by it if they sell the original copy... I wanted to contact them to sell the original one....
hmmm i guess this applies to me lol.. xp kekeke.. hmm u know.. im not actually really sure.. iono y they even dubbed it.. but i think the actors/actresses who r in da movie r the dubbers though xp kekeke.. lol.. im not really sure myself.. lol.. hahah .. but then again i havent finished it though keke lol...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HEY PEEPS!!
GREAT NEWS!
HMONG PRODUCTIONS'S SAWAN BIENG VERSION IS GOING TO BE OUT NEXT WEEK!!
THEY ARE ALL DONE WITH THE PARTS.
THERE ARE 7 PARTS TO THEIR VERSION.
THE VOICES ARE PRETTY GOOD.
HERES THE COVER FOR THOSE OF YA WHO WANTS TO SEE IT.
ENJOY!!

i'd have to say .. the cover is actually nice.. finally its gettin better.. xp .. kekeke..

wang_al

sarNie Egg
I KNOW HUH.
HP is getting much better with their movie covers.
LOVE THEIR NEW COVER TO SAWAN BIENG.
VERY BEAUTIFUL HUH.

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
Hmong Productions has a very eye catchy cover, but I dislike their voices. I'll pass...unless TNT dubbs it. But what has happened to TNT's p'ek's voice lately? Anyone know? Why is the voice for Bie in Hua Jai Sila taking over the male leads???

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i'll like totally buy the movie because of the cover if i haven't seen it yet...but i have...i'm waiting if any other production is dubbing sb too...so i can decide...which to buy..

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I really like this lakron!! I haven't seen the hmong dubb version yet, but i did see the thai with subtitle and it was good. Ken is such a handsome and good actor for his part in the lakron which make it more interesting and good to watch. If anyone hasn't seen it or thinking about rather to watch it or not...i say go and see it for yourself. It's worth the time...atleast i think so..!!

I am currently watching--->>"Wish to See You Again" with subtitle. It's a Tawaniess drama starting Vic Chou and Ken Zhou from F4.