Sawan Bieng

Risa_Max

sarNie Egg
i would prefer the production who dubbed KWAN and VIER's movie to dubbed Sawan Bieng.
they were very good at dubbing that movie..i like it a lot.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
I know that back in the old days, Sue Thao was the only production that has a licensed for dubbing dramas. I am not sure about these days. I am pretty sure they are not licensed unless someone that knows them really well has proved of it. I know that Sue Thao has one because my aunt was really close to his son, no they never dated they were very close friend.

I really like this drama, if the one production that does Wier and Kwan lakorn I am definitely going to buy it. I am no longer fond of TNT, but they dubb good dramas most of the time, so I still watch their production. JLR was not bad but I don't think I am going to buy it. Oh if the production that did Film and Janie lakorn I will 100% support, they don't cut parts and their voices are okay for starters. Translation is fairly well.

Risa_Max

sarNie Egg
Risa jah..which studio dubbed Kwan & Vier's lakorn?
i have no idea because they didn't post their production on the cover. but that production also dubbed Ken and Jaine's movie " " They are really good i like their voice except the main girl's voice was kind sweet and annoying sometimes..anywaze they are still good though. i might just try to buy their movies now on because they're good and i think they dubbed it the same as the thai version and they don't really cut the story.ktl.1j.

Risa_Max

sarNie Egg
Risa jah..which studio dubbed Kwan & Vier's lakorn?
i have no idea because they didn't post their production on the cover. but that production also dubbed Ken and Jaine's movie " Koj Yog Kuv Tus Npaus Suav " SUN ENTERTAIMENT They are really good i like their voice except the main girl's voice was kind sweet and annoying sometimes..anywaze they are still good though. i might just try to buy their movies now on because they're good and i think they dubbed it the same as the thai version and they don't really cut the story that much.:):)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i have no idea because they didn't post their production on the cover. but that production also dubbed Ken and Jaine's movie " Koj Yog Kuv Tus Npaus Suav " SUN ENTERTAIMENT They are really good i like their voice except the main girl's voice was kind sweet and annoying sometimes..anywaze they are still good though. i might just try to buy their movies now on because they're good and i think they dubbed it the same as the thai version and they don't really cut the story that much.:):)
LOL..stupid me..tat's my aunt's production..Sun Production...LOl..damn her she didn't tell me she dubbed any new thai lakorn..she is dead meat wen i see her... -_- thanx jah..so is it the same guy who dubbed for Kent too goodness...i love his voice 2 death

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i have GOOD news....Sky production is dubbing this lakorn.....i an so happy because i love this production a lot...i like watch most of thier movies...and yes, i mom told me that the drama is going to be out this week because sky production has already dubbed up to part 3...i am soooooo happy that they are dubbing this drama!
thanks god! i really want to watch it but i don't know thai and so i have to watch to see the hmong dubbed...sooooooooo...happy!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i have GOOD news....Sky production is dubbing this lakorn.....i an so happy because i love this production a lot...i like watch most of thier movies...and yes, i mom told me that the drama is going to be out this week because sky production has already dubbed up to part 3...i am soooooo happy that they are dubbing this drama!
thanks god! i really want to watch it but i don't know thai and so i have to watch to see the hmong dubbed...sooooooooo...happy!
eww if they have the same voice w/ Mafia Tee Ruk...then i'm passing...eewww...plus their vdo quality isn't reallie good

candi

sarNie Juvenile
You can watch this lakorn in youtube with english sub...I watch it to part 10.5..and still waiting for the subbing for 10.6 and forward.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

i want to c the cover???? anyone have the cover??

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I LOVE SKY PRODUCTIONS! They're really good.

yeexiong01

sarNie Egg
which drama is that one?
i might get to watch it from my aunt because she dubbed for SUN, too...
i think that she still do....
what is the name of the drama....?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Ugh...I watched Chain of Love aka Oum Ruk with Ann and Ken in Hmong and EQ cut out so many freakin' parts (14 parts in Thai to 4 parts in Hmong)! As long as the lakorn has English subs, its best to watch the original. Sometimes watching in Hmong is hard to understand too because of the choice of words. Also, they always cut out the cute parts and the woman's voice is always nasal, which I find it really annoying. Lastly, picture quality is very bad...its like watching low quality online.