Sawan Bien Beat JLR!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i went back and check it out , ya didn't set the record :lol: but it ok . These was the picture i cap , my favorite scene

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Moh was all for it..LOL..she was watching JLR + MTR at the same time..ehehehe..i loved the beginning of the Kob one..i loved how much he was in love w/ her...but later they argue and misunderstood each other too much..there wasn't like anytime for love..**tears**

you should totallie finish Mafia Tee Ruk..it's a cute/hot/sweet/sad lakorn..i loved it..ehhehehe..i hecka recommand Sang Seang w/ Chakrit..if you don't mind watching w/ out subs and want to see good acting...tat's the one to watch...
lol.. if recommended by u .. i shall xp lol.. i geard from sandra that u wake up super early in the morning every week to watch sb .. was it true??

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG sarn dont get me hooked on MTR again..gawd!
i have to many favorite scenes...lmao
i'm sure i posted them all on MTR thread too!
damn i think i'm going to have to go back and watch it! arggghh and yaay! lmao

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMFG! i was like Nicky who? j/k..i'm not as crazie for him as i use to be..but honestly he's still someone i reallie admire considering i saw his first movie wen i was like 6..eheheh...now he's married and settled down..see still keep track w/ him..i'm a honest fan ehheee

hahaha ..... he was kool.. didnt u lend sandra the drama lol.. i think it was hmong dubbed lol.. hahaha i think it was the treasure adventurer one lol.. i was like omg nikky wu is so kool.. lol..xp..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i went back and check it out , ya didn't set the record :lol: but it ok . These was the picture i cap , my favorite scene

nah..we did reach our goal..we just wanted MTR to be one of the top 5 most discussed lakorns here on SW..and i'm prettie sure MTR is like the 5th most disscussed thanx to our spamming..LOL...

i remember that scene where she took off from the wedding ..no chakrit saved her from some one
i do..LOL..can still remember chakrit's sexxie whisper telling her how much he loves her...**goosebumps**

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG sarn dont get me hooked on MTR again..gawd!
i have to many favorite scenes...lmao
i'm sure i posted them all on MTR thread too!
damn i think i'm going to have to go back and watch it! arggghh and yaay! lmao
i know Moh..i was tinking the same ting..argh! can't believe this..can't do this to me again..freak! :lmao: i barely got over the lakorn...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this thread is so funny .. it was about sb n jlr n now its about chakrit n mtr lol.. hahaha .. xp..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
nah..we did reach our goal..we just wanted MTR to be one of the top 5 most discussed lakorns here on SW..and i'm prettie sure MTR is like the 5th most disscussed thanx to our spamming..LOL...
i do..LOL..can still remember chakrit's sexxie whisper telling her how much he loves her...**goosebumps**

awe.. how sweet.

i hear ken whispering 'i love you' to me all the time! :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol.. if recommended by u .. i shall xp lol.. i geard from sandra that u wake up super early in the morning every week to watch sb .. was it true??
well i just hope we have the same taste in lakorn...well sang seang is a different genre from the ones you've been watching...it's different from SB, JLR, the one w/ Kob & Chakrit....

i did for the first episode up until episode 6...skipping episode 4 and 5 cuz i was at a field trip..but then i was bluffering like crazie on me so i stopped ehehhe

hahaha ..... he was kool.. didnt u lend sandra the drama lol.. i think it was hmong dubbed lol.. hahaha i think it was the treasure adventurer one lol.. i was like omg nikky wu is so kool.. lol..xp..
wah! goodness why are u girls remind me of all these old dramas...*tears* love the tv series...along w/ Nicky & Vicky

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kashie! you read it very clearly! so you can't pretend because you know it's a fact because i'm telling you! lol.
lol. i really did read it too fast... got me all confused & i'm like "a lil flute eh? i wanna see. post up a picture. " :loool:
huh wat?? i see writing but i just can't understand **huh**

awe.. how sweet.

i hear ken whispering 'i love you' to me all the time! :lol:
Noy...everytime you claim tingies about you and Ken...goodness it's just cow feces= BULL SH**