SAWADEE KHAA from thailanddd

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
sawadee khaaaaaaa

finally made it into thailand 4 days ago and yes you guys are right....its HOT HOT HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

B) B) B)

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
woohoo. did you stalk any hotties yet? .. your hubbies, i meant. lol

ive been stalkin siam center and paragon for dayssssssssssssss but none of my hubbies have shown up yet...hahah im kidding....i have to do all my touristy shiet first before i do some serious stalking....=) tik, aum a, ken...come to momma :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

i was at siam center and i think a pop group was there..dont know who they are but judging from all the screaming from fans i guess they r popular..i also saw a korean singer i think..cuz he was singing this korean song " i believe " (dont know actual name)

blah...who cares about them cuz they aren't my babiesss

thailand is NO joke....i am boiling here...so hot that i can't eat...ive been here 4 days and in total i ate 4 meals... not including all the fried bugs i ate.....ill consider this a major crash diet.....
people gimme the addresses to my babies so i can camp outside their homesssss

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing your experience with us. have fun while you can!!! make sure you take plenty of pics and hopefully you will get to see some thai stars during your visit in thailand! take care!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
how long are you staying there ja? If so umm is having a get together with his fanclub on april 27th I believe. Bie's having a concert in May 24th. I believe at pattaya they are having another concert sometime in april too. I don't remember what day. It's Pattaya Music Festival 2008.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: what??? krystal Umm is what?? omg ...my heart is beating so fast...excited for the fans that will get to see him!!! :spin:

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
LUCKY!!!!

i'll be there in about 3 weeks!!!!!!
ahahaha.
how long are you there!!!

dont worry, i'll be stalking as well.
im looking for that Chinawut and those Potatoes!

have fun girl!
keep us updated!
it'll be soooo fun!!

GOOD LUCK.
take care.

any tips for me?
what i shouldnt pack?
bring lotts of shorts, right?

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
how long are you staying there ja? If so umm is having a get together with his fanclub on april 26th I believe. Bie's having a concert in May 24th. I believe at pattaya they are having another concert sometime in april too. I don't remember what day. It's Pattaya Music Festival 2008.

OMFG on the 26th!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?

i WAS GONNA GO to INDIA but forget it....i will go see AUM....pleaseeee tell me whereeee is this meeting and can anyone go?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG O_O my heart is beatinggggggggggggggggggggg

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
LUCKY!!!!

i'll be there in about 3 weeks!!!!!!
ahahaha.
how long are you there!!!

dont worry, i'll be stalking as well.
im looking for that Chinawut and those Potatoes!

have fun girl!
keep us updated!
it'll be soooo fun!!

GOOD LUCK.
take care.

any tips for me?
what i shouldnt pack?
bring lotts of shorts, right?

bring no clothing..tis best to walk around naked it is soooo freaking hot.........and lots of bug spray...

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
LMAO..wow...ohhh if you do decide to skip the India trip take lots of Umm pics for us that couldnt make it... :lmao: i wanna go too!!!

i will go as soon as i find out when the club meeting is taking place....its a shame that i can't read thai so i dont know whats going on in the fanclub website...if anyone here reads thai please go and translate for me....i can only make out 27...13:00-16:00...siam discovery....so i guess i will be stalking aorund that area for the next few days....
please please pleaseeeee you thai readers out there...please go to club atichart and tell meeeee
i will represent alllll of you oversea sarnies and i will give u allll a shout outtttt!!!! and i will give Umm a kiss for everyyyyyyy one of you guys...hehehehe :drool: :spin: :drool: :spin: :drool: :drool: :spin:

i can go to india whenever but not every day i can see my loverboy