Savanareach

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
I have some of his song I will post it up for you by monday

Some song quality good, some bad Hope that is OK.

stasteek

sarNie Egg
Does he have a cd with just all his songs I love this guy voice he's Great

yes, he does have his own album. Album it's called "Man of Love" by Chhorn Sovanareach. You'll love his album!!!
I love him too!!! Chhorn Sovanareach and Sokun Nisa are my favorite singers!! Luv them! I have all their songs!

solin

sarNie Adult
I rarely listen to khmer music and most particularly to "new generation singers"
But I really like Chhorn Sovanareach 's voice, he is the first khmer singer I like since a long time.
My mother had heard him sings live and she says he is really good.

navy

sarNie Adult
I used to listen to the classic songs, but after hearing his voice it made me enjoy that type of music more and more...

I like him and Nisa and hope to see him and her here in USA concert someday....

One of his bigest fans.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
even if he has a nice voice, i always regret sin sisamouth, ros serey sothea voices. yes, i know we can't compare it but i have a recording with samouth voice in live and he has the same voice that in my cd! it's really amazing. it was recorded in the 70's in france when he came with the king.

solin

sarNie Adult
even if he has a nice voice, i always regret sin sisamouth, ros serey sothea voices. yes, i know we can't compare it but i have a recording with samouth voice in live and he has the same voice that in my cd! it's really amazing. it was recorded in the 70's in france when he came with the king.
I understand you but what can we do ?
and It's so rare to have someone who have a nice voice nowadays in khmer music.
I don't try to be mean but most of today khmer singers can't sing

KhmerMedia

sarNie Egg

Code:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=29697&st=20&start=20
here is Chhorn Sovanreach's Collections
there are 74 songs all from CB, U2, and RHM TIL 360
hope u all enjoy it ...

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you very much, KhmerMedia.

It's kind of dump of me. Could you guide me to process the download? I tried, but it didn't work.

Thanks in advance.

KhmerMedia

sarNie Egg
Code:
 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C8TAFWQ3
it real ez n simple
all u have to do jst copy n past the link above in too the address bar then
u will see dat they tell u to PUT 3 letters in the bar jst do it n click on DOWNLOAD now after they loading
then it down
dont forget da PASSWORD : khmermedia.net​

navy

sarNie Adult
I'm back again for more dump question.

Sorry...for "after they loading
then it down, what can I do next? in my computer they pop back to Itune and I couldn't find any songs there. and I don't know where to find a spot to type the password, 'cause it may ask for User name first...Do I have to sign for free membership first?

If you don't mind, could you write it step by step to people who dump in computer like me to follow? Thank you in advance.