Sa's artworks and stuff

Sah

sarNie Elites
Hey guys, it's still me, Sa. My name's just spelled differently on here, pronounced the same either way.

Vanida's request
of Poo Praiya

Sah

sarNie Elites
Pepper_UHT said:
wow. i love your banner. it's cute. :D
[post="820"][/post]​
thanks a lot! yours is cute, though. I'm guessing that's you in your banner? You're sooo pretty! :)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Sah said:
thanks a lot! yours is cute, though. I'm guessing that's you in your banner? You're sooo pretty! :)
[post="823"][/post]​

:lol: that's not me. it's just a hmong actrees and actor that i like. i really these two couple.

K

KawaiiTennyo

you guys are so talented... *sigh .. how do you make it move and stuff?? like put clips in the banner??

Sah

sarNie Elites
Thanks very much everyone! I appreciate it. To answer Kawaii Tennyo's answer, you take the video and then convert the clip to pictures and then make them an animation on imageready. Hope that's not too vague.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
hey SA...it's me...lidogurl...hope you remenber me...anywase i request for a animation banner of bee and chakrit and you made me one...but since sarn was down and everything....i lost it ....do you still have it...if you do can you post it so i can have it too...thanks

Sah

sarNie Elites
lidogurl said:
hey SA...it's me...lidogurl...hope you remenber me...anywase i request for a animation banner of bee and chakrit and you made me one...but since sarn was down and everything....i lost it ....do you still have it...if you do can you post it so i can have it too...thanks
[post="2309"][/post]​

Here ya go: