Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
idk after kkkj it's going to be hard adjusting to ae as n'ek btw that's the first time i seen her in lakorns so after that then i found out she used to play n'ek roles too but she mighty pretty in here

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the summary tina ..

and thanks for the pixs tinah..

hehe.. imma be watchin this lakorn.. muahaha... i cant wait..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is definitely airing tmr lol I was confused because Mon Ruk Kao Tom Mat summary said that that will air tmr but ch3 has the spoilers and stuff for this one up so I'm assuming they will def air this one Link For spoiler if anyone wants to read

my mom might like this one. :) but dang, only m/u links right now. :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I felt so bad for Nampeung too...esp. she kept getting reborn just to die on her wedding day of all days... <_< :huh: ... yeesh!!! But I feel bad for Tanya too...she be getting bullied by Aom S. so much...

tinah

sarNie Coma
so basically aom is the main n'rai? by the sound of it. i cant wait to get my tapes! maybe i might end up watching online lol

Mann

The first episode was good ! I feel so bad for Nampeung, what did she do to make Tanya kill her in every life time? She should kill Aom, she is wayyyy evil. I feel bad for Tanya in the past life. I guess when I have time I'm going to read Tina's sweet summary heheh :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man eps 1 was good. it's funny how guys just instantly fall for ae lol i really liked da beginning how they show each lifetime. but garsh what a crazy love story. i felt bad for chai til i found out he's nasty lol