Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pich well according to the story he will "Sumnuek Pid" and then get ordained to "Song Pon Boon" for Tanya and he will realize how much he loves Nampueng when he loses her

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
well siakate must be a sinner, cause everyone else gets born into different lives, while she's still a mean old vindictive horny ghost that goes around stalking unsuspecting people who can't remember their past lives.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahahaha yea she is horny she say she does it to break up chai and nampueng. my mama said if somebody was born and remember their past life they eat ostrich egg and they forget. i was like huh?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol omg Bong that's hilarious why an ostrich egg? LOL oh Lome I think she didn't reborn because she committed suicide while pregnant which is one of the ultimate sin taking your own life plus an unborn innocent life automatically condemn's your soul i guess so one of the reason she is unable to reborn. I agree she's such a horny ghost. She supposedly hates Chai so bad but she keeps trying to sleep with him and she uses Mai Pim's body to seduce that stupid perverted cop guy that worked for Chai urgh

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ummm she said dat deres somethin in ostrich eggs dat make people forget their past lives. so i guess it's magical LOL i was like for real? it really work? and my mama was like yea and i was like how u know? LOL my aunt was talkin bout crazy stuff when she was little. she kept pointing to a house in their neighborhood and said she lived dere w/ her family and it confused people lol and she developed burn scars all over her body when she was a toddler. she never touched fire. when her mama was pregnant dat house dat my aunt kept pointing at caught fire and da people in dere died and my aunt's mama saw it happen. so we think dat my aunt really was one of those dat died in da fire. then they fed her ostrich egg to forget her past life and she stopped talkin bout it.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol true. i believe in reincarnation though. i just saw eps 9 and thinkin bout it maybe dat split personality thing people have is really being possessed LOL

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG...... :angry: :angry: :angry: DID ANYONE WANT TO SMACK THE HELL OUT OF CHAI in the latest epi? I did and more...I wanted to take something really blunt and sharp at the same time and bash the hell out of him...when Sikate's grandpa was about to almost kill Sikate while that spineless coward was hiding...he wouldn't come down and out to protect his wife and unborn child. ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Where's The Bride from Kill Bill when you need her?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol true. i believe in reincarnation though. i just saw eps 9 and thinkin bout it maybe dat split personality thing people have is really being possessed LOL
Lol yeah I do too, but some of the people who have split personalities are possessed, but some aren't. It's really easy to tell though. Sometimes people with split personalities create up the other person due to traumatic events or because of high level's of envy in someone and the desire to be like them. It's a hard concept really because there are ways to tell if they are possessed or not, but someone like a psychiatrist, and doctor will never say that they are possessed lol because they are trained to believe in only scientific explanation.

OMG...... :angry: :angry: :angry: DID ANYONE WANT TO SMACK THE HELL OUT OF CHAI in the latest epi? I did and more...I wanted to take something really blunt and sharp at the same time and bash the hell out of him...when Sikate's grandpa was about to almost kill Sikate while that spineless coward was hiding...he wouldn't come down and out to protect his wife and unborn child. ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Where's The Bride from Kill Bill when you need her?
Lol omg Chai I wanna do more then smack the hell out of him in that episode. I want to run him over then reverse and run him over even more! I can't believe he tried to use the princess to cover for his arse.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
ummm she said dat deres somethin in ostrich eggs dat make people forget their past lives. so i guess it's magical LOL i was like for real? it really work? and my mama was like yea and i was like how u know? LOL my aunt was talkin bout crazy stuff when she was little. she kept pointing to a house in their neighborhood and said she lived dere w/ her family and it confused people lol and she developed burn scars all over her body when she was a toddler. she never touched fire. when her mama was pregnant dat house dat my aunt kept pointing at caught fire and da people in dere died and my aunt's mama saw it happen. so we think dat my aunt really was one of those dat died in da fire. then they fed her ostrich egg to forget her past life and she stopped talkin bout it.
Didn't they have a scene in poot mea num khong or whatever where nang ek eats ostrich eggs and something happends to her...she either forgot her memory or started remembering her past. I forgot lolz

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh for real?? wow i wonder what ostrich egg taste like lol

oh my garsh dat part when dat one witch doctor was trying to bring da spirit out of dat one girl was scary. dat was da most scary part of da lakorn lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know i wanna see like a scary arse lakorn to where u will be afraid to sleep i think the only lakorn i ever seen that somewhat scared me was pood payabad starring Woot and May P for channel 9

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i heard dat one w/ kong and i think sirita was scary too. and i wanted to go find it to watch but i forgot bout it lol