Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
after seeing today's episode when dey did flashback to the past life, gotta say tanya was pretty selfish. The things she was saying when she was talking to her servant, like when the servant was like, " because of one guy, we have to make everyone our enemy?" and she was like yeah lol, its sad how nampeung really has nuthin to do with her revenge and yet becuz of her closed minded and selfishness she kills nampeung in every life -_-. The only 2 ppl who she should be seeking revenge from is chai tut and ying chom. I want aun to noe that ae is being possesed alreadyyyyyyyy! i feel bad for ae everytime she's possesed cuz she wakes up not knowing anythin den everyone is ganging up on her, poor girl

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
stupid ghost girl is pretty much ruining an innocent life. Instead of using Mai to be her tool, she should have sympathized with her since they are pretty much in the same shoe.

And you know.. she wasn't the only one heart broken. What about Yingchom? She is heart broken too.. I don't see Yingchom going out or revenge! Selfish ghost!

I just finished watching episode 4 by the way.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
stupid ghost girl is pretty much ruining an innocent life. Instead of using Mai to be her tool, she should have sympathized with her since they are pretty much in the same shoe.

And you know.. she wasn't the only one heart broken. What about Yingchom? She is heart broken too.. I don't see Yingchom going out or revenge! Selfish ghost!

I just finished watching episode 4 by the way.
dats one selfish ghost i tell u lol :lol: she's so deseperate to have chai tut i think shes gonna be using black magic or "sanae" on him right? according to the previews! i think the 2 ppl who r most innocent here is ae and nampeung! their like in the middle and involved in all dis mess when dey really have nuthin to do wit it. I still cant get over the fact that she would kill nampeung every life time but i dont think she ever killed chai tut or ying chom -_- lol! stupid,stupid ghost she is. thought she would be smarter lol :lol: :rolleyes:

lady0fdarkness

ughhhh.. I'm so annoyed at how she is ruining Mai, when she should be ruining Nee(YingChom) instead. And you know.. it just doesn't make sense... why use Mai when you can use Yingcom to break Yingchai and Chai up?? She can pretty much kill two birds with one stone.. break up the couple and ruin yingchom at the same time right?? But what the hell... poor Mai.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
ughhhh.. I'm so annoyed at how she is ruining Mai, when she should be ruining Nee(YingChom) instead. And you know.. it just doesn't make sense... why use Mai when you can use Yingcom to break Yingchai and Chai up?? She can pretty much kill two birds with one stone.. break up the couple and ruin yingchom at the same time right?? But what the hell... poor Mai.
yeah dats true! like i said lol, she's a stupid, stupid ghost! thinks wat she's doin is bright when it isnt lol! she says she understands mai but what she's doing now is basically just hurting mai! not any better than wat nee is doing to mai! mai is getting misunderstood becuz of her actions -_-

lady0fdarkness

yeah... sorry to say, but what ghost girl doing to mai is more cruel than what Yingchom did to her. (well... according to episodes I'm currently on right now, which is Epi. 4. Unless Yingchom murdered her or something?)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yeah... sorry to say, but what ghost girl doing to mai is more cruel than what Yingchom did to her. (well... according to episodes I'm currently on right now, which is Epi. 4. Unless Yingchom murdered her or something?)
all yingchom did was torture her and make her life miserable.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
even tho i feel for peung and ae, i say, "GO SEE KET, KILL KILL KILL!!!" LMAO that's how much i hate chai.

but you know, it cracks me up every time nee/ying chom tries to beat up on ae, cuz see ket always possesses her in time. so instead of ae getting beat up, it's the other way around. and then everyone is all on ae's side. LOL

good cast! haha

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
^^lol... Siakate is one coniving bitch ghost. Why don't she just go haunt some houses or something.
ahahhaha lmao! :lol: funny thing is, noe killed her i think, didnt dey say she ended up comiting suicide cuz she got caught doing black magic lol! how sad, she says chai tut only loves her, den in that case, y does she have to refer to black magic lol! :lol: loserrrr

lady0fdarkness

ahahhaha lmao! :lol: funny thing is, noe killed her i think, didnt dey say she ended up comiting suicide cuz she got caught doing black magic lol! how sad, she says chai tut only loves her, den in that case, y does she have to refer to black magic lol! :lol: loserrrr

someone needs to call the ghost busters on her ass!!

lady0fdarkness

hello.. I'm back to express my disappointment towards Siakate. I'm all about Team revenge; I even rooted for Carrie from Stephen King's novel, but come'on! Siakate totally turned me off. I hate ghosts who harms innocent people, but allow the people who were the ones that harmed her get away. What a stupid ghost she is. Get with the program, Siakate!

What Chai did to Ae was catty for a dude. :lol: He doesn't deserve Nampueng.

And I agree, the ghost is just plain stupid the more the story is being revealed. ^_^ oh crap. I enjoy when the ghost take over Ae's body and beat on Nampueng's sis. It's always awesome to watch.

lady0fdarkness

lol... everytime the ghost girl laughs out loud like a witch, I yell out.. "shut up, before I call the ghost busters on you!"

lady0fdarkness

so uhmm.. Pat is the pa'aek then? I'm not sure if I'm liking the actor who plays him... but, I'm waiting for him to grow on me still.