Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

cecilia

Staff member
i think that for advertisement, the size of the page need to be bigger, 500x600 is too small for an ad --

anyway, i'll see what i can do -- the size is too small for me to do advertisement stuff to it lOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL ceci... the usual advertisement posters i see is larger than the wallpaper size... but some are also wallpaper sizes either landscape or portrait... XD

cecilia

Staff member
when it comes to advertisement, i like landscape setting -- give you more space to work with --- small size make everything crowd and when doing advertising, crowd is not the 'ideal' but spread out -- (at least that's what i see on billboard and read on text books but then again, it all depend on personal preference too Lol)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
we dont want to make the dimension too big cos it might be difficult for some of the sarnies who want to participate. n if im nt mistaken, i put there 600x500 o_O so its juz a smaller version of the usual wallpaper size.

p/s nikki, i noe u wana join =P (u'll so bam tis one xD)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
advertisement? eeek....... :unsure:

so it could be any picture and we can add stuff to it like if we want to advertise a drink...can we put a drink in there

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okie dokie...now i have to come up with some kind of product lol....

this week gonna be challenging for me...eeek

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
how interesting ^_^.. cant wait to do this.. but i got a question..

about the celebrity.. wat if it's 2 celebrities in 1 pic? does it count? or we only use 1?

oh and wat if the pic used is them promoting something already?

cecilia

Staff member
we dont want to make the dimension too big cos it might be difficult for some of the sarnies who want to participate. n if im nt mistaken, i put there 600x500 o_O so its juz a smaller version of the usual wallpaper size.

ooops, my bad ..i read too fast LOl ..

nikki1786

LizQuen
when it comes to advertisement, i like landscape setting -- give you more space to work with --- small size make everything crowd and when doing advertising, crowd is not the 'ideal' but spread out -- (at least that's what i see on billboard and read on text books but then again, it all depend on personal preference too Lol)
TRUE... most of the billboards are in landscape type.

sorry an... im not joining... i just got interested and certainly wanna participate rather in voting. i'll be busy for this whole month because of summer conceptual...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
@tubby: i bet u'll be able to do it =]

@aiko: it must only be 1 celebrity and u cant use pic of them promoting sumthing alrdy. =]

@ceci: nps =]

@nikki: it is in landscape style and aww =[ ur nt joining again. hmmm, u better tell me wen ur free! im so dragging u into this ahaha xD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lmao.. darn it.. hehe xp.. hmmm wat shall i do... anyways goodluck everyone ^_^

darn.. i dont know wat to do.. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
@tubby: i bet u'll be able to do it =]

@aiko: it must only be 1 celebrity and u cant use pic of them promoting sumthing alrdy. =]

@ceci: nps =]

@nikki: it is in landscape style and aww =[ ur nt joining again. hmmm, u better tell me wen ur free! im so dragging u into this ahaha xD
an, i wanted to join... if i were to choose... i wanted to but its MARCH already and i gotta start the summer concept since i'll be having 16wallpapers to do on that. XD

keep trying to look for more inspirational artworks at DA.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha its ok, they'll always be a next time ;)

i love to enter DA wen im bored...love the artworks there, such talented ppl

cecilia

Staff member
^thip, perhaps Nikki's banner can motivate you somehow LOl ..kidding.
the thing is that when i think of billboard, it remind me of the celebs in the Philippines LOL ..

nikki, that's one good billboard Lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
^thip, perhaps Nikki's banner can motivate you somehow LOl ..kidding.
the thing is that when i think of billboard, it remind me of the celebs in the Philippines LOL ..

nikki, that's one good billboard Lol
LOL ceci... i wish this one should have been in the billboard. but they posted like the links i posted in my thread. but this one was posted at some branches of BENCH Store... so i guess its still good. :p

aznsao9

Ky the Star
i'm totally confuse on this week's theme?

what i know so far is...

600x500
one celeb only
not advertising anything already
create it however we want
and make it as real as possible

things i'm confuse on...

how real does it have to be...
because i've seen some advertisement... that seems uh... not so real?
and are we having the celeb do an advertisement to whatever...
that is related to the picture we choose to use... or just use an image and advertise another thing?

i'm sorry for all this... my head just hurts and i'm just not focusing well...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeahs guys, we didnt want to make it too big cause some like me can have a lil trouble working with space LOL. hope you guys can work with that size and break a leg everyone :D