Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

nina07

sarNie Adult
why don't you do it first on what you want to do .. then pass it on to me to finish it .. LOl

can add me on msn if you like .. Ceciliakhang02@hotmail.com

i'll come online b/c of this battle
LOL alright that sounds good. :lol: I'll probably get it done by Thursday. ^_^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Moey, your not the only one, PS runs fast on my computer, but my net has been jack up for a few days...so it's gonna be hard to be contacting my partner.

Tubby, I glad we get to work together on this, but you have to bare with me on the message n stuff, I'm trying to get my net fix ASAP...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ahaha donna bau will be ur private tutor LOLS
newaiis, how's yall going .. the thread been a lil quite .. that means everone must be KABAMING their art with their partner right? :p
AHAHA

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i bet they r sooo KABAMING lol .. we're havin real competition this time ay bb =D

--

on a serious note, to all participant .. do submit your artwork to either me/bau by saturday the LATEST.
cos bau need to put the poll up and all.

--

thanks n enjoy the ps fever!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Announcement; Dear my fellow battle mates(love the sound of battle mates lol),
I have an announcement to make. I have good news and bad news. Let's start with the bad news my laptop charger busted on me so I cant use my laptop to photoshop anymore. All my photoshop stuffs are on the laptop and I have no extra charger. The good news. I have a home computer downs stairs in which I'm using now. I also have a external hard drive in which I save everything in. Bad news again. My home computer is super dooper.. opppper slow!!! So yea. Photoshop loads really slow. And when I mean slow I mean slow. It needs more memory and I dont know how to do that. So do I continue to photoshop?? HECK YEA! It's just gonna be a bit slower and it would take more time for me. So Aiko sweety, Bare with me please..

Moey
OMG moey i think this must be fate or something because just yesterday my laptop charger died on me. Right now i have to use my brother's computer until my new charger comes in. This really sucks because I download episodes of lakorns and I haven't watched them yet, now I have to download them again or watch them on youtube. But I want to say FIGHTIN!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
thanks for the offer Anie, but I will pass on this one. I'm not that good with PS, and I don't know how I'd work with another person when I barely understand everything yet.

Doing the duo thing is dizzy hahahahaha.
Especially when one person's on the and then when the other person comes on the 1st person goes off.
I'm so dizzy LMAO.
Can't wait to see everyone's artwork.

cecilia

Staff member
^really, it was easy for me and nina --
nina do her things first then send it over to me to add what i want LOl ..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
exactly my point ceci. its nothing much really once you settle the work that each of you would do.
between me n bau, i did the picture blending n she did the font. easy. ;)

normal ps, everyone could do it. but wen u do a tag team, its challenging cos u need to learn to accommodate each other :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i bet moey must've lost her mind with me lol.. hahaa i wasnt on msn for like a day or 2.. but we finally finished xp..

nikki1786

LizQuen
say me and grace (stardust) exchange edited artworks. i added something on her edited photo, while she adds something on my edited photo. then we're going to choose if which is which we are going to use for the battle. ^^ that's how we done it. still waiting for her to be done.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ahaha nice work u guys .. keep the pm coming to me or anie, cause im going to set up the poll tomorrow.
thanks.