Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

cecilia

Staff member
ahahhaa. so i got 2 pm from here .. thanks to funfun and an for informing me.
everyone, thank you for the votes -- as i say before, everyone did great, got me panicking.

please keep up the great works and hopefully we'll get more to join in the fun.

for this week -- i think i'll settle on poster again -- i'll come back to post a picture of some sort LOl

thank you again na kha.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ah kaysss. the pic look really cool to ps. so me n bau were thinking, since we're doing poster again...we might as well have something different to spice up the battle.

so this week, they'll be a TAG TEAM BATTLE.

for each ps, muz b consist of 2 ppl. How you do it, when u do it...its up to y'all. most importantly it must be done by 2 people.

--

i would be teaming up wif bau...she dont really have any say in this neways, rite? i manage her study time so it wont conflict ahaha

--

and like aiko said, don't credit ur artwork cos we want to avoid frm havin any bias voting. enjoy.

--

PIC:

FORMAT: POSTER

DATELINE: SUNDAY

THEME: TAG TEAM BATTLE

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So that's this week's picture? And a tagteam battle? lol How would we do that though?

*Congrats, Cecilia :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
awwwies aiko... im back.. i can be your buddy!! lols

so is this like aiko VS me kinda battle???

or how about someone pick a type of style the want to do and then we switch kinda battle??

lols i was kinda confused.. but yay this weeks battle is soooo exciting....

i want aiko!! lols

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
maybe is like rr says.. but then i dont know

wheres bau and an when we need them lols

cecilia

Staff member
hmmm i'm thinking that two people work on the same poster together??? and they get to choose what they should do on poster??
it's like this ..
how i understood it. two ppl working in one. a duo partner kind of thing -- battling with another duo partner.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
oh i get it now lols... and i taught i was gonna battle aiko.. i was kinda wanting to do that..

okies.. so who wants to be my partner??? lols

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao moey i was like **gulp** you're so gonna kill me lol..

lol i can be partners with you moey lol..