Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wif all the responses above, its hard to say no right? haha, lets start brainstorming for next week's ps battle. feel free to share ur idea here :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
how about a battle of making poster out of the 4+1 superstar guys, they have their own respective lakorns, so why don't they use that title of their lakorns to make a poster.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hi guys, thanks for the suggestion, me n bau will post the theme tomorrow. sry for the delay, been caught up wif eid celebration :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Sry for being late but i couldn't access sarnworld yesterday =\ as suggested by niki,

Theme: poster out of the 4+1 superstar guy

Format: Poster 600 x 700

Picture: You can pick any picture you want

Due Date: Shall be announced soon. Since i've posted the theme late, it's up to y'all to decide whether the polling should be up this week or next week.

P/s it'll also be great if niki can provide the picture for the 4+1 superstar guy here for reference :)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hey Guys,

Just wanna update yall, Anie can't in the forum at the moment (dunno why). So she won't be able to organise the battle until she does, which I hope is soon.

Edit: Actually, we've decided the deadline be set for next Sunday 18th September. If there is not more than 1 participants we might have to put the battle on hold again :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
nah one of those guys would be fine, but if you peeps wana put them in its also fine :)

p/s goddammit, finally after 2 weeks i can enter this forum. i have no idea why

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Since there was only one submission (by limegrass) we have decided to postphone the battle again until further notice.

By limegrass:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/41boyp.jpg

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oops... sorry anie and baubau.. my laptop was dead the past weeks.. so i couldn't do a thing... @_@

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
idk whats wrong with my sw acc here. finally when im able to in, i saw this submission by Sain for the SW battle which was cancelled. His artwork looks really good and idk if its posted here yet but check it out :)

http://www.imgplace.com/viewimg819/938/59ky.jpg

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oo that one looks nice too :)

so anie, are you and bau gonna start the contest up again? sadly i missed the new one y'all did :(

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
We'll surely try to organize it as long as there's numbers who's joining. N *sigh* I have to download PS since im using a new lappy plus life sucks - mooting competition this friday =(