Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oOoOO i'm so excited. i can't wait to see everyone's artwork. wished i could participant but my laptop caught a virus and no one else has photoshop on their computer :(

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hi guys, we'll put on the poll asap (if there's any submission to bau) i've been really busy lately so i'll leave tis to bau atm k =]

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
anie here, since bau is busy at her bro's and forgot to bring her lappy wif her (imma kill her later) so she culdn't put up the poll lol so i went inside to check the submission and there's only one. so i was thinkign of extending this week's battle...are y'all ok with that? cos if y'all r ok with it, den i can join too =P (imma drag bau in as well) ahaha

aznsao9

Ky the Star
oh okay, cool cool. i forgot to check this and can't wait to participate and all that. i'll definitely get something done for next week. C: good luck to everyone.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i haven't been awhile in this thread, in fact i posted my own seven deadly sins version just today, but i didn't know that the battle was about 7 deadly sins. so its too late for me to submit and besides i posted my artwork already at my thread and my FB. lolz

enjoy the battle guys, wish you luck~! ;) excited to vote now :p

this is my version anyway that im not gonna submit in this battle because its for my twitter background purposes... :p

Pride: Aum Atichart and Aff Taksaorn
Gluttony: Anne Thongprasom
Envy: Angel Locsin
Wrath: Jake Cuenca
Lust: Barry Nadech and Yaya Urassaya
Sloth: Erich Gonzales
Greed: Ploy Chermarn and Janie Thienposuwan

cecilia

Staff member
I'm so bias -- i pick Aff ..
but base on the genre -- i truly think that man's craving for her b/c of the way he held onto her leg like that ..
'MY GODDESS! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME' also, the whole nakedness does the magic to it too

BTW. everyone did awesome .. the 2nd one is so SEDUCTIVE and alluring :p
the first one fits the mood as well -- so scary sexy!

Nikki, i heart your stuff -- love them wally ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow this is interesting.. i didnt even know there was a battle going on hehe.. sweet .. but too bad i couldnt join in.. too late lol.. then again i havent touched the comp for quite some time too.. lost my touches >_<.. GOOD LUCK!!! TEEHEE!!!