:: sarnies ::

cecilia

Staff member
hm. that guy is kindda look like SEK LOSO anyway. ^^ if he sung SOM SARN, and it sound like the real one, i suppose, he can pass for it too ..

jeapjai

sarNie Egg
iono if that really was sek loso... all he spoke was thai.. and he rocked the place...
the MC said he was sek loso.. and i've never seen him.. so i don't care.
the performanace was great!!

btw.. since i never knew what sek loso looked like anyway.. i looked for his picture on the internet.
i think he uses the same guitar all the time, his dark hair and his little ring on his finder.. don't forget the stunna shades! lolz.

dont want to make no fuss but i also think it the fake loso...look what different about his guitar...if he would of come he properly would of bring his band with him...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
people, sop making a big fuss over this... i was at the party. i dont kare if he was the fake one. he ROCK the party at nite.. uh huh... ahaha..

i think u should go tell the MC that its not the REAL sek loso... yup! :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
looks who's the lilo kid who never shuts up.
..i just said lets cut it out...
if you want to reply more then go ahead....
cause i'm not gonna reply telling you about..the one who needs to shut up...
tired... ;) please leave the rest reply to yourself...
not comming back to view. :rolleyes: ..peeps who never tries to shut up... :lol: n always try to reply to anyone who's against the situation... :lol:

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
yeah they said that but i don't think he's the real sek loso.....
I can guarantees 100% that he's not Sek LoSo. He used to attend Sacramento City College and he did not even know how to play guitar. Some of my friends used to teach him how play guitar and LoSo songs. He does look little bit like Sek LoSo with his long curling hair and tall skinny body. I talked to him couple time, and he is a cool dude.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ok, he's not the real sek loso.. but he rocks!!! yup!! ahahhaa... i gotta give him credit.. for singing... he's pretty good. :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I can guarantees 100% that he's not Sek LoSo. He used to attend Sacramento City College and he did not even know how to play guitar. Some of my friends used to teach him how play guitar and LoSo songs. He does look little bit like Sek LoSo with his long curling hair and tall skinny body. I talked to him couple time, and he is a cool dude.

if you know his name.. please tell me so i can edit my thread..
because so many people are trippin that i named his as "sek loso" as the MC had told the crowd.
like we keep saying.. who cares if he's not the real sek loso.. he was just a great performer that night...
until i know this guy's real name... i'm going to refer him as sek loso.
thank you very much.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
looks who's the lilo kid who never shuts up.
..i just said lets cut it out...
if you want to reply more then go ahead....
cause i'm not gonna reply telling you about..the one who needs to shut up...
tired... ;) please leave the rest reply to yourself...
not comming back to view. :rolleyes: ..peeps who never tries to shut up... :lol: n always try to reply to anyone who's against the situation... :lol:
finally...