:: sarnies ::

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
WHO KNOWS I DIDN'T WENT THERE....ANYWAYS WHY I MAKE A FUSS?.....WHO KNOWS IF HE'S SEK LOSO OR NOT...ITS JUST MY OPINION THINKING THAT HE MIGHT NOT BE THE REAL SEK LOSO...WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT..?..
did you notice that you are acting like a little kid who tries to win an argument?
if you post it one time.. we all know how you feel or think about something..
but you just keep on repeating it... you want to win?
you win. happy now?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow! i attended the party 2... it was the bomb. maim sang some pretty good songs..
so did the singers who was there that nite.. chue vang, this other hmong n thai girl n the so call "SEK LOSO"..

i had a lot of fun.. ahaha..
i see, people are making a big fuss in here... who knows if that guy was Sek Loso or not. whoever was there that night, was told by the MC.. that it was "SEK LOSO" from Thailand so yeah, it was Sek Loso..if its not, go tell the MC.. that its not.. doesnt matter if it was or wasn't. everyone had a good time..hahaa
amen.
i know i wasn't hearing things.
=D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
you said i'm being a kid tellin the truth i am i kid......but.....haha...same with you too... :tease: did you know that if i say it once then you need to understand it...thanks i win now...?.....umm okay i'll accept my winning... :lol:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
********************BEWARE. THERE ARE KIDS IN THESE FORUMS******************************

BE NICE. OR THEY MIGHT :lmao:

AHHAA.. :p

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
don't worry i'm not a cry baby.. :lmao: . but beware there's oldies in these forum too...if they don't get what they want they might cry too... :lol: :tease: j/k....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you said i'm being a kid tellin the truth i am i kid......but.....haha...same with you too... :tease: did you know that if i say it once then you need to understand it...thanks i win now...?.....umm okay i'll accept my winning... :lol:
seriously though.. you are so childish. what's up with those smileys? so kiddy.
that's how i treat little kids.. i don't like to tolerate with them. so you let them win to shut their face up.
you just made my list.

don't worry i'm not a cry baby.. :lmao: . but beware there's oldies in these forum too...if they don't get what they want they might cry too... :lol: :tease: j/k....
not a cry baby? you better think twice about that little one.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
did anybody videotape his performances?
thinking about him, makes me kinda miss him. personally i think that he has really good stage presence. he's not shy to do those thai/lao dances. and when he perform for the sandiego new year party, the crowd went crazy!!!!! we all just love dancing to his song

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
did anybody videotape his performances?
thinking about him, makes me kinda miss him. personally i think that he has really good stage presence. he's not shy to do those thai/lao dances. and when he perform for the sandiego new year party, the crowd went crazy!!!!! we all just love dancing to his song
sorry. i didn't record the performances...
they dimmed the room too dark. lolz.
but yes. he performances really good.. he did his little morlum songs and dance
i surely enjoyed it!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ahahhaa.. only babies in here will cry. not pointing fingers.. lolz.

**hold your tears** its a JOKE. ^_^

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i have no idea who Sek Loso is...whether he is really there or not, it dont matter!

but misslauj, you are very beauitful!!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
how often did he sing slow songs? because i noticed that most of his songs are very upbeat and fast pace music. what if you wanna slow dance with your love one? hahahahahaha i'm a hopeless romantic.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i have no idea who Sek Loso is...whether he is really there or not, it dont matter!

but misslauj, you are very beauitful!!
i know im not miss lauj but Sek Loso is some thai singer from Thailand. To the thai people, they are a very popular group.

how often did he sing slow songs? because i noticed that most of his songs are very upbeat and fast pace music. what if you wanna slow dance with your love one? hahahahahaha i'm a hopeless romantic.
i attended the party. maim didnt sing any slow songs. he sang all fast songs.. slow song? guest singers sang them.. though, it was fun fun fun...
since my bf made me dance w/him. ahaha..

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i know im not miss lauj but Sek Loso is some thai singer from Thailand. To the thai people, they are a very popular group.
i attended the party. maim didnt sing any slow songs. he sang all fast songs.. slow song? guest singers sang them.. though, it was fun fun fun...
since my bf made me dance w/him. ahaha..
awwwwww...you bf made you dance with him awwwwww thats so cute. wow thats like one in a million usually its the gf trying to get the bf to dance. how sweet of him.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
seriously though.. you are so childish. what's up with those smileys? so kiddy.
that's how i treat little kids.. i don't like to tolerate with them. so you let them win to shut their face up.
you just made my list.
not a cry baby? you better think twice about that little one.

you better tink twice about who's the crybaby too... :lol: maybe its you... :tease:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
here we go again, you two. LoL... just cut it out aite! ahhaaa... u two are not going to win anything. Stop!