SARNIE IDOL II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes as I said ... its ok to express your opinion but also at the same time expect for others to express theirs about yours also... im not saying anything or trying to offend anyone but i just wanted to let ppplz keep that in mind ... if u can express ur opinion so can others...

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i know she said we pick from 2 songs...and we have to sing the same song..i know one of the songs...but she hasn't officially announced it yet!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
i send out pm's already. I hope the top 5 girls received them and reply back asap. Lolz and don't kill me for it. This will be interesting. I'm not going to leak out information until I get all the clips in. Lolz well for those in the chatroom and who listen to the radio station. Hehe let's keep it between us until we got the clips in. It'll be more anticipating.

sarN

sarNie Granny
make them sing it live on teh radio j/k !!!!! hahaha .. i miss out on the leak information .. o'balloon ..now im curious !!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i am nobody, nor am i somebody who deserves considerable notice more than others. however, i would like to proclaim that i have returned to sarnworld again, after being absent for two weeks...due to relocation. I MISS ALL OF YOU!! hehehe

also, my awareness of the top 5 advancements for sarnie idol II have been reinstated for my knowing, therefore, i would like to send a very warm, although belated, CONGRADULATIONS to those who have advanced into the next stage. congradulations.

and to my observation, it seems, dissatisfaction among individuals in coodination to the results of the sarnie idol II advancements have turned sour. it is true that i am quite stunned in my own advancement. however, i feel that the judges' integrity should not be up for conclusive condemnation. they are individuals with various, DISTINCT opinions...and should not be so unknowingly insulted. insults to the "individual" is not, AT ALL, sporty, especially for something that deemed to be 'fun n' games'. common sense. and since various opinions have been sourly voiced against them, i feel that my opinions may be sourly voiced back on their behalf.

one may see this as an "advanced contestant's" attempt to justify, but i will revert your notion, and tell you that you are wrong. it is one thing to certify your own emotional proclamation, but it is another to impose your UNKNOWING depiction on others, and ESPECIALLY OTHERS.

i may dispose my temperaments as i so pleased, but i would never conclude precisely, then go back to reinstate that i only speak "generally". BECAUSE, if i had done so, i would merely be fossilizing any reputable judgements that deems hypocritical.

and finally, please know that i purposely puzzled my words because my proclamations were not intended to wound the emotional state. it is merely venting. AND it would probably be for the best anyway that "some" not comprehend my words, because, ultimately, there will just be more drama for yo' mama. thank you.

<_< AND :)

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
wow...thookatha very nicely put!...i would never try to write this well for the internet!...lol...and welcome back...i noticed you were gone when the results were announced and was wondering where you were!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
pink mafia said:
wow...thookatha very nicely put!...i would never try to write this well for the internet!...lol...and welcome back...i noticed you were gone when the results were announced and was wondering where you were!
[post="170667"][/post]​
lol...nooo, me a "dumb blonde"...the above notion was just an accident. :lol: but thank you for your sweet inquiry!! me luv u too!

also, just to detangle ur confusion, me was moving out of state when the whole announcement thing was going on, so me was deprived of the internet. thank you for missing me! hehe *smiles* :D

noungning

Heartless
lol.

i guess when confidence comes in handy... even an antagonizing thunder sounds like the bird's whistle.

ignorance is sometimes astonishing.

Jan

sarNie Egg
Congrats to everyone. Hey cant wait to listen to all the finalist's songs!! Give'm what you got Lady's and Gentlemen!!!

L

lalalek

ATTENTION EVERYONE.........TUNE IN TUESDAY OCTOBER 24, 2006 FOR THE SARNIE IDOL 2 RESULTS!!!! :yahoo: :D

WHO'S THE DJ: DJ NING
TIME: 10PM EST

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Wow, this was the first time I read this thread and there seems to be a lot of drama. I didn't read the whole thing nor do I pay attention to Sarnie Idol, but I would like to ask if it's possible to post up the criteria you guys are using to judge. I feel there would be less controversy if the judges just post their criteria and the numerical value they give each criteria. Then people have no reason to complain about the judgement process. Of course, they can still complain about the number they got, but it should not affect the process. Also, it might help people to know what they can work on next time.

noungning

Heartless
yes don't forget to tune into me on Tuesday October 24th at 10. I'll be announcing the winner. And also if there are anything that are still in question for anything, ask me then...! see yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.