SARN? WHAT TO DO TO BECOME AN ACTIVE MEMBER?

Hiatus

Super Momo
KawaiiTennyo said:
ahhaha i know .. it's just that im always on and when i say something it's like a paragraph looong hahah i was active i just didnt have much to say aka spamming unlike hiatus and muddie
[post="2847"][/post]​
YEAH RIGHT lol if you're not spamming then why you keep replying back huh? :huh: lol or are you really stalking us? PREGGIE WOMAN lol :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Muddie MuRda said:
yep! just talk around and you'd get recognize and place as active member! Or so i think?

No uploading needed at all! :) Please don't get confuse with that. :) You don't need to upload in order to be active.

Thookatha, you ARE active! ^_^ I think you just need to like PM sarN to get you on that list!! :)
[post="2579"][/post]​
HAHA...thanks again everyone! i appreciate all the feedback, but i still don't think i was an "active member" because i don't remember any existing "download section" (besides the "buddie media", which we all have confirmed was not the same as buddie media) that i was ever privileged to go into. and i definitely did not get any special emails from sarn. lol ;) if i was active, it was only outside of this technicality.

ha, this sucks. i guess i'm gonna hve to be the one that emails sarn. ehmm! ehmm...ah hell, but what do i say? now, i'm all nervous and stuff! LOL

*edit*
ok, ignore the above because i just found the new thread that explained everythin. hehe

Muddie Murda

smile...
haha no problem! Just LOVE sarNworld...haha

i'm scared to talk to sarN myself cuz she's like a celebrity............on crack...haha j/k bout the last part.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
me was an active member before, in the old forum...........lol.......Before i tried to share as many songs as i could....And when the old forum didn't work i was really busy with work....lol from hundreds posts to zero now.............

Ok let's go again...lol hope to be an active member again lol...

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
jensen said:
me was an active member before, in the old forum...........lol.......Before i tried to share as many songs as i could....And when the old forum didn't work i was really busy with work....lol from hundreds posts to zero now.............

Ok let's go again...lol hope to be an active member again lol...
[post="5546"][/post]​

oh thank u muddie lol....It's ok i don't want to burden Sarn much, i know she has many things to do lol...It's ok i can contribute again, from the start lol...i became a newbie now lol

Hiatus

Super Momo
jensen said:
oh thank u muddie lol....It's ok i don't want to burden Sarn much, i know she has many things to do lol...It's ok i can contribute again, from the start lol...i became a newbie now lol
[post="5564"][/post]​
JENSENNNNN lol dearieeeee hahaha bon bon tu vas devoir recommencerrrr a 0 ^_^