Saranyu Wongkrachang

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I loved him in "Nai Hoy Tamin" that was the only project that I've seen of his..I was too young to remember

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
I love him too! I remember watching alot of his lakorns back then...he's really handsome and a very good actor...too bad i haven't seen any lakorns that he was in lately...

i really liked him and Sirium in Pope 2 and White House

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Does anyone knows if he's married? If so, to whom and if he has kids?

I'm a big fan of his also. I've watched almost all of his lakorns back in the days.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Does anyone knows if he's married? If so, to whom and if he has kids?

I'm a big fan of his also. I've watched almost all of his lakorns back in the days.
He got married at a very late age, they said he barely made it on the bus lol. He got married to a radio host I believe, and he has twin boys.

PN06

sarNie Egg
Gosh, Saranyu is so SEXY! HOT HOT HOT! :wub: Such an amazing actor! :wub: Thanks everyone for the info!

so_real_gurl

sarNie Egg
I love saranyu do you guys remember this movie he played a n old fashion move about this mansion and this teacher who comes to work there only to be hate by everyone esp. the grandma bc she resembles somone that was locked up in the tower of the mansion. so many kissing scenes in that movie omg....they even kissed on the lips. it was a sizzling lakorn it was with nattrika

and do u guys remember this lakorn he wa sin justa regular movie crama/comedy i was young. it was back int eh 1990' s and numphon was ht main character. she had 3 sisters and there were 3 brothers. it was just abou the ppl pairing up hanging out i guess but it was a good lakorn. in the end, i remember seeing sranyu swimming ina speedo....yeahh iw as like wow he's a good swimmer lol

i think saranyu is a handsome man, still is

credit to ekomsantime

oh and its not that lakorn im talking about but its still with numphon

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^ Sorry didn't see much of his lakorn when I was younger. But my grandma was so in love with Sarayu.

I didn't think he was too cute when I was smaller, but now I can see why my grandma was soooooooooooo in love with him. He's not that bad looking of a guy. I'm going to have to go watch Wanida now. LOL.

kulyia

RUK
i am soo late. lol... so_real_gurl, that movie will be Dome Torng. it's uploaded on youtube. :) And yea he did get marry at a late age. Still he was handsome for an older man, still is.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol so i heard he was a star in the 80's early 90s wen i was barely born so didn't have much time w/ him but ah i looked through my old ass movie this weekend and came across his drama/movie he did w/ Joy Sirilak..i kept seeing the title "My Broken Home" so i guess tats the titled..he was a bit old in tat lakorn but damn i was drooling all over him...he was so sexxie in thea and he wasn't doing anything either juz sitting there acting like an adult...anyone can give me more info on him..or the lakorn like wen it was aired..blah blah a lilo more facts

mai92

sarNie Adult
hE's nOt thAt Old yEt....
hE stIll lOoks yOunG fOr hIs aGe...
:):):)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My god time sure has passed by. Seems like yesterday I was watching Tawi Pop with my grandma. Good ol times, I feel so old now.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Last I heard of him he was one of leaders involved with Yellow shirt protest group. The group that took over the airport and cause chaos. I saw in nation newspaper that he got arrested and never heard from him again. Usually he like to movie but ever since the incident I font hear his name.