Sapai Part Time

wkree001

sarNie Egg
Sapai Part time has a very similar storyline to this movie that Jennifer Love Hewit stars in
Nang ek and her aunty are con artists, they trick men into falling in love with them and then divorces them and takes off with the money...

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
wkree001 said:
Sapai Part time has a very similar storyline to this movie that Jennifer Love Hewit stars in
Nang ek and her aunty are con artists, they trick men into falling in love with them and then divorces them and takes off with the money...
[post="65382"][/post]​

I remember that movie its call HEARTBREAKER. Joy is really cute in the lakorn she was performing her song TungJAi in the beginning, great performance its also alittle comedy :lol:

Sah

sarNie Elites
Ahehe, I wanna see Tack in this, too. Yeah, haven't seen Nok Chatchai in awhile. It could be a good lakorn, has potential.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
from the preview i saw of this lakorn, the girl that plays Joy's sister looks like she was in Film's "Say hi" MV..maybe its just me...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw the first epi..and so far so good..another one of joy lakorn to watch..yay!..i was sad when rachanee morlum ended but now i got sapai part time..joy and her aunt is so funny..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep..chatchai went to the club and saw joy there..she drug him and took his money..lol..by the way.joy looks really pretty in this lakorn..she wasnt that pretty when she was in rachanee morlum..probaly cuz she was from ban nok so they made her look natural

roots

sarNie Hatchling
This one is actually good and funny. I crack when Joy and her auntie con Nino's character on their fake wedding. :lol: Joy looks pretty in this one. :wub:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Glad Joy has this lakorn out. I was disappointed in the Rachanee Morlum storyline so this one's better.

Yeah the girl who plays Joy's sister is also the girl in Film's mv. Her nickname's Pitta or something like that. One of her parents is half white. The one who plays the p'ek's son that also will like n'ek is kind of cute. He'll like end up w/ n'ek's sister. His nickname is Tag. He's also Pitta's real boyfriend. I remember reading on Film's official website how he said it was kinda weird for him to act out sweet stuff w/ his friend's girlfriend.

Here's a pix of them together.

TAG & PITTA

DONT HOTLINK MY PIX PLEASE!

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.dailynews.co.th/entertain/each.asp?newsid=76922

Don't really have time now to read the whole thing.

This is only about the paragraphs that talked to Tag and Pitta. In the title of the article it also said Tag-Pitta sweet on and off screen.

ด้าน หนุ่มแท็ค ที่โดดข้ามค่ายมาเล่นครั้งแรก ก็อดออกอาการปลื้มไม่ได้ เมื่อต้องมาประกบนักแสดงเก่ง ๆ หลายคน

เจ้าตัวเผยว่า “จริง ๆ ตอนแรกที่ผมพบได้อ่านบทละครเรื่องนี้ เพราะทางอาจิ๋มกับพี่จ๋า ติดต่อให้พิตต้ามาเล่นละครเรื่องนี้ แล้วผมมาเป็นเพื่อนต้า เลยได้อ่านบทด้วย แล้วรู้สึกชอบมาก พอมารู้อีกทีว่าอาจิ๋มกับพี่จ๋าติดต่อให้ผมเล่นด้วย ก็ดีใจมากเลยครับ ยิ่งมารู้ว่าจะได้เล่นกับ พี่นก กับ พี่จอย ก็ยิ่งตื่นเต้นใหญ่เลยครับ เพราะผมปลื้มพี่ทั้งสองคนอยู่แล้วอย่าง พี่นก เนี่ย ผมก็ได้ดูผลงานพี่นกมาตั้งแต่เด็ก ๆ เลย ชอบมากตอนที่พี่นกเล่นเป็นตี๋ใหญ่น่ะครับ ส่วน พี่จอย ตอนนี้ก็จะคอยแซวพี่จอย ตลอดว่าขอเกาะพี่จอยดังหน่อยแล้วกันâ€?

Tag has crossed companies to play in this lakorn. (I pretty sure he's w/ RS.) He can't hold in his excitement and admiration in acting w/ so many talented actors.

He was able to read the script of this lakorn from his "friend" (meaning Pitta) and he liked the story. So he was excited and glad when he was approached to be in it too. And was also excited about working with such talented actors as P' Nok and P' Joy. He's seen P' Nok's work since he was young.

ด้าน สาวพิตต้า ที่มาแสดงละครเรื่องแรก แถมมาเล่นกับหวานใจด้วยแล้ว เธอรู้สึกอย่างไรต้องลองมาฟังจากปากเธอดู

“ต้ารู้สึกอยากมาดูว่าบทเป็นยังไง เพราะว่าจริง ๆ แล้วมีละครติดต่อเข้ามาเยอะมาก แต่ที่ตัดสินใจมาเล่นเรื่องนี้ เพราะเวลาและทุกอย่างลงตัว บทที่ได้รับก็ชอบมาก อาจจะไม่ค่อยตรงกับตัวต้าเท่าไหร่ แต่ก็เป็นการเริ่มต้นทำงานละครที่ดี เป็นเด็กเรียบร้อยและขี้แงมาก ๆ จะติดแม่ อยู่กับแม่ตลอด แล้วยังมาเล่นกับ พี่จอย กับ พี่นก ต้ารู้สึกเกร็ง ๆ เหมือนกัน เพราะทุกคนเป็นมืออาชีพหมดเลย แต่คนที่ทำให้เกร็งที่สุด คงจะเป็นแท็ค เพราะตอนแรกไม่รู้เลยว่าต้องมาเล่นด้วยกัน แต่พอรู้แล้วก็เลยเกร็ง ๆ เหมือน กันค่ะ เนื่องจากเวลาทำงานแท็คจะซีเรียสและตั้งใจมาก เขาก็จะคอยมาสอนต้าค่ะâ€?

And Pitta who's acting in her first lakorn as well as acting w/ her sweetheart let's see how she feels about it.

Pitta's has had many lakorns contacting her to be in them. She decided to be in this one 'cause the timing and everything fit right. She likes the role she has even though its not really similar to her real self. Pitta feels awkard about working w/ such great actors. But the one who she feels the most awkard w/ is Tag. 'Cause she didn't know at 1st they would be working together. Tag is very serious and tries hard while he's working and he's teaching Pitta too.

~~~~~~~~~

It's cute how they're working together and are really together too.

cecilia

Staff member
i just got done downloading it..but didnt' get a chance to watch it yet..

very anxioius..can't wait..cuz it's chatchai and joy..love chatchai acting..