Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
now that anne has been paired up with chakrit, rome and aum i wonder whos next. please dont be por! i know ch3 tried to pair them up many times already.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wanna bet it's gonna be Por next year? lol
If Tik has a comeback, then I'm certain she will pair with him eventually.

tinah

sarNie Coma
no cuz i know you'll win the bet lol. hes the only ch3 actor that anne hasnt paired up w/yet. it should be like that! he look way too young for her.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
now that anne has been paired up with chakrit, rome and aum i wonder whos next. please dont be por! i know ch3 tried to pair them up many times already.
Oh gosh! I hope not! Por & ann... *Shivers* not a good match!

no cuz i know you'll win the bet lol. hes the only ch3 actor that anne hasnt paired up w/yet. it should be like that! he look way too young for her.
lol. you think he looks to young for Ann?? I think opposite. I think he looks old. :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
AGREED! can't believe it took them this LONG to pair up together!
Like they say good things tend to come to people who wait :loool: I've been watching lakorns for many many years to finally get to this point ^__-" LOL
i know isn't it unbelievable how they've never gotten paired up together before...

i'm still wondering the same ting about Chakrit & Aom..these exact actors/ actress...amaze how their schedule never manage to meet up even wen Exact only had a handful of pra'eks and nang'ek... :unsure:

Tina jah...you've waited patiently..endure all tose hard times...finally got the couple u wanted....will my wish of Krit & Aom be granted too :spin:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
actually you know it'll be interesting to see Tik coming back..esp. if he makes a big comback...w/ the help of his chinese fans..i kinda miss her lotx..love his charming smile...my sis. still isn't over him so it'll be good for her

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
What if she pairs up with Paul...hehe...I'm in my Paul phase...and he's actually not as bad as I thought he was. I wanna see Chakrit and Aom...that's my dream couple. Oh, their pairing is like Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt pairing up for The Mexican...they've been friends for over 10 years, yet that was the first movie they made together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
What if she pairs up with Paul...hehe...I'm in my Paul phase...and he's actually not as bad as I thought he was. I wanna see Chakrit and Aom...that's my dream couple. Oh, their pairing is like Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt pairing up for The Mexican...they've been friends for over 10 years, yet that was the first movie they made together.
oh yeh i forgot about paul. hes fine by me. i perfer him over por. he did say he wanted to work with aom/ann so im sure he'll eventually get his wish

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So glad to hear that...I've been reading a lot of "Paul is ugly...Paul can't act..." lately, and I feel bad for the guy...because after I gave him a chance and started with Sapai Tornado, I've grown to love him, especially now with Ruk Sorn Kaen, it's my favorite revenge lakorn, just how I like it...with some dislikes, of course...It's hard to picture him with Aom or Ken, just cuz I'm used to seeing them with Ken...but I never pictured him with Kob, Bua, Pat, or Yardthip, but he seems to look fine with them...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
So glad to hear that...I've been reading a lot of "Paul is ugly...Paul can't act..." lately, and I feel bad for the guy...because after I gave him a chance and started with Sapai Tornado, I've grown to love him, especially now with Ruk Sorn Kaen, it's my favorite revenge lakorn, just how I like it...with some dislikes, of course...It's hard to picture him with Aom or Ken, just cuz I'm used to seeing them with Ken...but I never pictured him with Kob, Bua, Pat, or Yardthip, but he seems to look fine with them...
:lol: Yes indeed it is hard to picture him with aom..and esp. Ken <--- lol i like tat typo...lol ehehe

anyways i personally tink Paul is a good actor...better than Por..and dun kill me now ch. 7 fans...and Paul is a lot better than most of ch.7's actors....hands down..but i'm not too into the look...i dun like my guys skinnie.... ^_^ but never the less i did give him a chance...i watched Rachanee Morlum w/ out fast forwarding and enjoyed it lotx....it's just he wouldn't be the guy i fighte over w/ another girl in a lakorn...eheheh