Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg paul .. hmm him and ann dont suit AT ALL! *cries* omg i so want like tik, krit or andrew!!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
if praek is Paul i think he is better in revenge lakorns too bad this is comedy >.< if it was revenge anne and paul i don't mind, he is good in those kind of lakorns.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Sapai=daughter-in-law
Glai Puen Tieng="baan nok"

is Ann gonna be a baan nok n'ek? lol i can't picture her being a country girl... she ALWAYS has to beautify herself, for pete's sake. so curious how this is gonna turn out. huhu
thanks numfon for the translation

anne played a country girl before in her lakorn with chai.
wow shes been a country gurl b4 i neva seen the lakorn.. kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
latest news!..apparently, it might be a comedy. anne plays as a police officer who likes to use her strength than her brain. she'll be fighting and talking back to mam jintara who is pra'eks mom. thanks to nat for the tran

wow, thats something new. anne playing as a police officier. shes a versitile actress. you rarely see n'eks in those type of role lol. if pra'ek is chakrit, i would of love to see them in a drama role though.
kool.. so she is gonna be a police officer now.. tite.. xp .. keke.. a comedy lakorn now.. hmmmmmm ...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao... hmmmmmmmm ...kekek .. oh btw.. like ur siggy keke.. woot tae young is fine.. kekek.. xp..

tinah

sarNie Coma
what was the hint given at pantip, kristy?.. but yay they are gonna film around june-july! anne is on a roll this year. atleast we'll be seeing more of her