Sao Noi Loy Larn

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing Pinky and May is so pretty. This lakorn seems evry interesting with the exception of the pr'aek.

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah i'm really not to happy with au panu as the p'ek. seriously did they run out of them?? urgh...he was good in talad damnurn bc the character suits him but.....excited for this lakorn it starts next week!

meenia

sarNie Adult
Gosh...they look so cute.. Pinky got really really really i mean really pretty... Love her.. Au's cute in this series... well his picture are very cute.. .. I can't wait and yeah may is cute too... Darn it... I can't wait to watch this.. I love singing lakorns...It's like a two in one... We get to see some acting and singing YEahhhhhh... I can't wait..

calla

sarNie Adult
oh my god...i can't believe that Tik Shiro is gay in this lakorn....lolz he's soooo funny. :loool:

yeah, Aou and Pinky are really cuet together......cant wait :p

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
^_^ pinky and may look very pretty..i like pinky's black dress...oh my god tikshiro act as a gay guy...its going to be an awsome lakorn ^_^

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! im so excited to see this lakorn. Au is an okay p'ek but atleast he is cute right? So im guessing May will be the n'rai. and N'ek and P'ek are country people and n'ek will become a famous country singer right? im just guessing from the pictures.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, they look good together!

Can't wait, Pinky looks awesome! :D

tang071

sarNie Elites
i really want to see this. excited for a singing lakorn, i really liked sao noi cafe with joy s. it aired its first eps. last night and it'll air again today.

tang071

sarNie Elites
the first eps. is really good. im surprised bc i usually dont like lookthung theme lakorns...although there are some annoying bickering market ladies, i like the sincerity of the country ppl that the actors portray. not many lakorns have the p'ek and n'ek start out being bf and gf like in this lakorn. so pinky sells papaya salad and likes to sing. au sets up shows with elephants. may is this actress who is so full of herself. big puchisa is also in this lakorn...(he's balding it seems). pinky's mom and sister are so effing mean, they abuse pinky both physically and mentally. pinky and au are really cute; they're always caring for each other. pinky enters a singing contest. the jealous girls pull hte electric plug and pinky has to sing acapella...and she obviously wins. big wants to talk to pinky (he proabablly already likes her) but may intervenes by accepting big's offer to be a lookthung singer.

so what does everyone think of her singing?? i cant really judge bc i dont much about the music. but in my opinion, she kinda just talks in the opening song but the ending song is pretty good.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing this inform... :w000t: can't wait to see myself. So Au and Pinky are bf and gf that's soooo excite to watch :wub: :wub: