Sao Krua Fah

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Ummm...too bad, I don't know about this remake version. Must be an old lakorn before Kwang got married, right? I know the storyline though. Very good but very sad :lmao: . I can picture Kwang very charming in those Lanna outfits.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I remember watching this lakorn as a child.. it was one of my faves despite the ending T_T.. This is such a classic lakorn for me. Can anyone help me find, watch, or buy it? Thank you ^_^..

Here's a little clip of the lakorn..

สาวเครือฟ้า (2539)
(c)naanping

The lakorn stars Kwang Kamolchanok Komoltithi & Nott Nuti Khemayotin ..

kulyia

RUK
is this the one where she cut her throat when she found out he had another girl already? YES IT IS lol just watched the clip. I saw the hmong dubb but idk the title.. bummer. me want to know too!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yes that's the one... It was so sad.. All because of his evil wife grrrrrr.. Telling Kwang that she's just a mistress and all.. It was so heartwrenching when she slit her throat T_T .. *sniffsniff*

you know.. I wouldn't mind a remake of this lakorn.. Hehe

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I remember watching this lakorn as a child.. it was one of my faves despite the ending T_T.. This is such a classic lakorn for me. Can anyone help me find, watch, or buy it? Thank you ^_^..

Here's a little clip of the lakorn..

สาวเครือฟ้า (2539)
(c)naanping

The lakorn stars Kwang Kamolchanok Komoltithi & Nott Nuti Khemayotin ..

Heres the thread for it

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/17793-sao-krua-fah/
yeeks! thanks so much! Now, I just hope I can find it online and watch it. I watched this I was younger and boy, it was sad! Kwang was stunningly beautiful!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm gonna go hunt this down too, I wanna watch the whole thing.