Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

onahc

sarNie Elites
I wouldn't have any problems ff the extended episodes actually have pertinent material but most of the time it's just filler and pointless.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, so i was going to skip this one because the title seemed cheezy and stupid to me, but then i didn't want to pass up om...and of course jui too...but mostly om, so i watched a few episodes. lol the next thing you know, i get to episode 7 in just a few hours!! haha i'm addicted to this one now! so cute!!!

the only downfall is pepper's hair!!! urrrgh!

fun

Expired Sarnie
tell me about pepper's hair. it's hideous. were they trying to make him look younger? cause it ain't working. i am still on episode 2 lmao... i cannot bring myself to continue. om is hot but when he goes shirtless, it was a edward moment ahahaha... remember in new moon when he was shirtless ahahah. yeah it was that kind of reaction i had.

anyways i already sense they were going to extend this lakorn base on the ratings. that's what i hate about ch7. they drag out the lakorn to the point where you just cant watch it any more. if it goes up to 18, i call it quit.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
om and jui are too cute to resist! i don't care if they extend it for a week...i am liking it haha...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This is where the end of ep 15 left us...

เรือง รินจ้องหน้านลสักพักก่อนจะสะบัดหน้าเดินไป... กลางดึกคืนนั้น เรืองรินมากดกริ่งเรียกเรืองยศให้เปิดประตูรับ เรืองยศงง "ทำไมมาดึกๆ!"
Reung Rin stares at Nol for a moment before jerking her head to walk away. In the middle of that night, Rin rings the bell for Reung Yod to open the door for her. Confused, he asks, “Why are you here so late?!”

เรืองรินอ้างว่าคิดถึง แต่เรืองยศไม่เชื่อ "แกนี่โกหกเป็นนิสัยแล้วนะเนี่ย ไปเข้าบ้าน"
Rin claims that she misses Reung Yod, but Reung Yod doesn’t believe her, “You lie so much, it’s becoming part of your personality. Come on, get inside.”

สีหน้าเรืองรินเศร้าลงทันทีเดินตามเรืองยศเข้าบ้านไป...
Rin’s countenance becomes even sadder as she follows Reung Yod into the house.

วัน รุ่งขึ้น นิยาแต่งตัวไปทำงาน ค่อยๆย่องออก จากห้องไม่อยากเจอกับกนกวรรณ แต่ไม่พ้นสายตาไปได้ กนกวรรณเข้ามาสั่งให้เธอไปปลุกรมณีอีก "อย่าลืมสิว่าวันหนึ่งหนูณีก็ต้องมาเป็นพี่สะใภ้เรา ลูกมีหน้าที่พาหนูณีลงไปทานอาหารเช้าพร้อมหน้ากัน...ทุกวัน หรือจนกว่าลูกสองคนจะปรองดองกันได้"
The next day, Niya gets dressed, ready for work. She quietly comes out of her room because she doesn’t want to see Kanokwan. However she gets caught and Kanokwan orders her to go wake up Romanee again, “Don’t forget, one day Noo Nee will become you elder sister in law. Your responsibility is to bring Noo Nee downstairs to have breakfast with everyone present together…everyday, or at least until you two reach a harmonious agreement.”

นิ ยากลับเข้ามาในห้องตัวเอง หยิบตุ๊กแกยางด้วยสีหน้า เคียดแค้นตรงไปที่ห้องรมณี...สักพักเดินออกมา ก็ได้ยินเสียงร้องกรี๊ด รมณีหัวกระเซิงถือตุ๊กแกยางวิ่งออกมาร้องด่านิยา นิยาหันขวับมาเอามือถือถ่ายวีดิโอรมณีกำลังบ้าเอาไว้ "ด่าอีกสิ เหวี่ยงอีกเหวี่ยงเยอะๆ ฉันจะได้ถ่ายเก็บไว้ ให้คุณแม่กับพี่นลดู"
Niya comes back into her bedroom and picks up a lizard with the look of vengeance on her face towards Romanee’s room… After a moment, there is a loud scream. Romanee, tousle-haired, runs out carrying the lizard while casting insults at Niya. Niya turns to grab her cellphone and video-records Romanee acting crazy. “Go ahead, insult me again. Throw another tantrum. Throw a lot of tantrums so I can capture a lot of moments and keep them to show my mom and P’Nol.”

"ยัย...เอ้อ...สวัสดีค่ะ มอร์นิ่งค่ะ..." รมณีชะงักยิ้มและโบกมือให้
“You… I mean…Hi…Morning…” Romanee ceases her tantrums and waves hi.

"ยัง ไม่ได้ถ่าย" นิยาชูมือถือให้ดู รมณีร้องกรี๊ดด้วยความโกรธ นิยาหัวเราะสะใจก่อนจะเตือน "ฮ่าๆๆ ต่อไปนี้น่ะ หัดตื่นเองได้แล้วนะยะ ถ้าไม่อยากเจอฤทธิ์ฉันอีก"
“I haven’t started recording.” Niya shows Romanee her phone. Romanee lets out another angry scream. Niya laughs gratifyingly before warning Romanee, “HAHA From now on, practice waking up by yourself already if you don’t want to encounter my superior skills again.”

รมณีจะร้องกรี๊ด นิยาหันโทรศัพท์ใส่จึงรีบหุบปาก...
Romanee is about to scream but halts when Niya turns the cellphone on her….

Summary: At the breakfast table, Kanokwan is happy to see that Nol, Niya, and Romanee are all present. She is wearing the dress that she thought Nol gave to her as a present. It doesn’t fit her well. When Ped accidentally reveals that Nol actually bought it for Rin, she goes ballistic.

...นล นิยา และเป็ดรีบเดินหนีออกมาหน้าบ้านจะขึ้นรถ นลกระซิบถามนิยาว่าเรืองรินไปไหน นิยานึกได้ว่าไม่เห็นตั้งแต่เช้าแล้ว นลสังหรณ์ใจนึกย้อนถึงที่เขาพูดกับเรืองรินเมื่อคืนที่ให้เธอลาออกไปจากที่ นี่...
….Nol, Niya, and Ped quickly runs away to the front of the house, ready to get in the car. Nol whispers and asks Niya where Rin is. Niya then remembers that she hasn’t seen Rin this morning. Nol has a bad feeling and thinks back to the previous night when he told Rin to resign from her work here.

เรืองยศแปลกใจที่เรืองรินเอาแต่ทำงานในร้านสารพัด ไม่ว่าทำความสะอาดถึงขนาดจะขึ้นไปล้างหลังคา พลันแม่โทร.เข้ามือถือเรืองยศ เขาบอกไปว่าเรืองรินอยู่ด้วย แต่เธอกลับโบกมือไม่ขอพูด เรืองยศแปลกใจ พอวางสายจึงหันมาถามและบอกว่าพ่อกับแม่อยู่ธนาคาร เอาเงินไปจ่ายดอกเบี้ย เรืองรินฟังแล้วหน้าเจื่อนลง กลัวไม่มีเงินส่งไปให้อีก
Reung Yod is curious why Rin is only doing work at the dry cleaners. She’s been cleaning the place so much that she was also about to go up to the roof and clean there as well. Suddenly, Yod receives a phone call from their mother and Yod tells her Rin is also at the dry cleaners. But Rin motions with her hand that she does not want to speak. Reung Yod is puzzled. After he hangs up, Yod tells Rin that their parents are at the bank paying their debt/interests. After listening, Rin’s gaze falls as she is afraid she will not have money to send to her parents again.

วันนี้ แทบทั้งวัน นลบ่นทุกเรื่องกับกุ๋งกิ๋ง รวมทั้งเรื่องถุงเสื้อที่ไปโผล่ในห้องนอนแม่ของเขาได้อย่างไร ไปจนถึงแฟ้มงานที่กองบนโต๊ะเรืองริน ว่าถ้าไม่ช่วยกันจัดการจะเสร็จไหม นิยาเดินเข้ามา ในมือถือการ์ดงานนลกับรมณีมาด้วย
For almost the entire day, Nol complains to Goong Ging about everything. From the misplacement of the bag (containing Rin’s dress) in his mother’s room to the work-files piling up on Rin’s table that needs to be taken care of. Niya walks in carrying the invitational card to Nol and Romanee’s party.

"พรุ่งนี้แล้วนะคะพี่นล นี่ใจคอพี่จะปล่อยให้มีงานแบบนี้ที่บ้านเราจริงๆเหรอคะ"
“It’s tomorrow, P’Nol. Are you really going to allow this party to happen in our home?”

"คนเดียวที่จะหยุดคุณแม่ได้ก็คือคุณยาย กล้ามั้ยล่ะ" นลมองการ์ดอย่างหงุดหงิด
“The only person who can stop Mom is Grandma. Do you dare?” Nol looks at the card irritably.

นิยาสั่นหัว "นั่นน่ะน่ากลัวที่สุด"
Niya shakes her head. “That’s the scariest.”

"อย่างนั้นก็อยู่เฉยๆ งานเลี้ยงมันเริ่มเอง เดี๋ยวมันก็จบเอง"
“Then just stay still. The party will start by itself, and it’ll end by itself.”

"ย่ะ ขอให้เป็นอย่างนั้นเถอะ...แล้วนี่รินยังไม่มาอีกเหรอคะ"
“Yeah, whatever. Let’s hope that’s how it is…So Rin still has not come?”

นลม องโต๊ะเรืองรินแล้วยิ่งกลัดกลุ้ม...กลับมาบ้าน ต้องมาฟังรมณีกับกนกวรรณคุยกันเรื่องงานเลี้ยงวันพรุ่งนี้ นลหลบออกมาหาป้าบัวกับอ่อนถามหาเรืองริน อ่อนบอกว่าเธอเห็นเรืองรินออกไปพร้อมกระเป๋าเสื้อผ้า เป็ดพูดโดยไม่คิดว่าทำเหมือนโดนไล่ออก
Nol stares at Rin’s table and becomes even more depressed. When he returns home, he has to listen to Romanee and Kanokwan discussing tomorrow’s party. Nol sneaks away to see Pa Bua and Aon in order to ask for Reung Rin. Aon tells Nol she saw Rin walking out with a baggage of clothes. Without thinking, Ped comments that Rin acted as if she was fired.

"พี่เป็ดอย่าพูดคำนี้นะ พี่รินเค้าไม่ยอมโดนไล่ออกง่ายๆหรอก เพราะเค้าต้องหาเงินไปใช้หนี้ให้พ่อแม่เค้า" อ่อนโวย
“P’Ped, don’t say that word. Because she has to make money in order to help her parents pay off their debt, P’Rin won’t allow herself to be fired that easily.” Aon cries out loud.

"อ้าว...แล้วถ้ายังงั้น นังรินมันหายไปไหนล่ะ ถ้ามันไม่โดนไล่ออก" เป็ดยังปักใจเชื่อ
“Well…then where did Rin disappear to, if she wasn’t fired?” Ped insists.

ป้าบัวเอ็ดเป็ดหาว่าแช่งเรืองรินให้โดนไล่ออก นลฟังแล้วใจไม่ดี รู้สึกผิดที่พูดไล่เรืองรินแบบนั้น...
Pa Bua scolds Ped and accuses him of jinxing Rin to get fired. After listening, Nol feels guilty for telling Rin to resign the way that he did…

ใน ขณะที่เรืองรินเดินเรื่อยเปื่อยไปกลางตลาด…..
While Rin is walking aimlessly in the middle of the markets…..

SKIP. SKIP. SKIP. Point. Blank. Rin is drunk. ////I'm not translating or summarizing how Rin gets drunk, just for clarification. I should've skipped the other boring parts as well. :/

พอดีมือถือเรืองรินดังขึ้น ดนุมองที่หน้าจอ เห็นชื่อนล รู้สึกปวดใจแต่คิดได้ว่าควรทำอย่างไร...
Just then, Rin’s cell phone rings. Danu sees Nol’s name on the screen. Even though it pains him, but he figures there is something he should do that is right.

Summary: Nol goes to Reung Yod’s place late at night and asks for Rin.

"รินคงเข้าใจผมผิด คิดว่าผมไล่เค้าออก"
“Rin must have misunderstood me. She thought I fired her.”

"อ้าว...แล้วทำไมคุณทำอย่างนั้นล่ะ ไอ้รินมันตั้งใจทำงานที่บ้านคุณมากเลยนะ"
“Wha..so why did you do that? Rin was really determined to do her job at your home.”

"รินมาที่นี่รึเปล่าครับ" นลกลับย้อนถาม พลันมือถือดังขึ้นเขาเห็นชื่อเรืองรินจึงรีบรับสาย
“Did Rin come here?” Nol instead replied with a question. Suddenly, Nol’s phone rings and he immediately answers it after seeing Rin’s name.

"ดีใจเว่อร์..." เรืองยศหมั่นไส้เมื่อเห็นท่าทางดีใจของนล
“Too overly happy…” Reung Yod is annoyed when he see’s Nol gleeful behavior.

"ริน! ครับ...คุณเป็นเจ้าของร้านเหรอครับ...ครับๆผมจะรีบไป"
“Rin! Yes..You are the owner of the restaurant?..Yes..I’ll go there immediately.”

นลผลุนผลันออกไป เรืองยศกะเผลกตามไม่ทัน "อ้าว! แล้วตกลงยังไงเนี่ย อะไรวะ"
Nol rushes away before Reung Yod can follow him “Wha…So what is really going on here!”

มาถึงรถโฟล์กที่ดัดแปลงเป็นร้านค็อกเทล นลเห็น เรืองรินนอนฟุบท่อนแขนตัวเองหลับอยู่ มีเจ๊เปรี้ยวคอยดูแล พอเจ๊เปรี้ยวเห็นนลก็ตาค้าง "โอ...หล่อลากไส้กันทุกคนเลย"
Nol arrives at the folk-car turned cocktail restaurant and sees Rin sleeping on her own arms. Je Priew (the owner of the restaurant) is looking after her. When Je Prew sees Nol, she stares at him fixedly, “Oh…everyone of them are handsome.” (She had also meant Danu)

"พี่ใช่มั้ยครับที่โทร.หาผม"
“You’re the one who called me, right?”

ห่างออก มา ดนุกับนิยาแอบมอง นิยาจะออกมาหานล แต่ดนุรั้งไว้ ทั้งสองยืนมองจนนลเอาเรืองรินขึ้นหลังพาออกไป
Further away, Danu and Niya is secretly observing them. Niya is about to go to Nol but Danu refrains her from doing so. The two watches until Nol carries Rin on his back.

ดนุ ยืนมองเรืองรินกับนลอย่างห่วงใย นิยาน้ำตารื้น จับมือดนุมากุมไว้ สบตาเขาอย่างให้กำลังใจ...สองคนเดินหงอยๆบนสะพาน ดนุหยุดยืนมองออกไปในแม่น้ำ ก่อนจะพูดออกมา "มันคงถึงเวลาที่ผมต้องตัดใจจากรินเค้าแล้วจริงๆ"
Danu stands looking at Nol and Rin with concern. Niya’s sheds a tear and grabs Danu’s hand and stares at him as if giving him encouragement. ..The two walk languidly on the bridge. Danu stops and looks at the river before saying, “It’s probably time for me to really break away from Rin.”

นิยากลั้นน้ำตาไม่อยู่ เสมองไปทางอื่น ดนุหันมาเห็น "คุณนิยา..."
Niya is unable to hold back her tears. Her mind is elsewhere. Danu turns to look at her, “Khun Niya….”

"เป็นความผิดของนิเองค่ะ นิน่าจะห้ามไม่ให้คุณยายจ้างรินซะตั้งแต่แรก" นิยาสะอื้น
“It’s my fault. From the beginning, I should’ve prevented my grandmother from hiring Rin.” Niya sobs.

ดนุจับไหล่นิยาให้หันมาพูดปลอบโยน "มันไม่ใช่ความผิดของคุณนิยาเลยครับ ไม่เอาครับ อย่าร้องไห้"

Danu touches Niya’s shoulder and comforts her, “It’s not your fault. Don’t cry.”

"ถ้า ยังงั้นรับปากกับนิได้มั้ยคะว่าคุณดนุจะไม่เลิกกับยัยริน ไม่อย่างนั้นนิคงจะรู้สึกผิดไปจนวันตาย ที่ทำให้คุณสองคนแตกแยกกัน" นิยามองดนุทั้งน้ำตา
“Then can you promise me that you won’t break up with Rin? Or else, till the day that I die, I would feel guilty that I made two people break up.” Niya looks at Danu tearfully.

ดนุมองนิยาด้วยความสับสน
Danu stares in confusion at Niya.

โขยกเขยกอยู่บนหลังนล เรืองรินรู้สึกคลื่นไส้กับจังหวะการเดินของนล เสียงนลพูดว่าอีกเดี๋ยวก็ถึง แต่เธอรู้สึกแย่ขึ้นเรื่อยๆจนพะอืดพะอมทนไม่ไหว งึมงำบอกให้ปล่อยเธอลงนลหันมาเอ็ด "พูดยังจะไม่ไหว หึ อยากจะลงเดินเองเนี่ยนะ อยู่เฉยๆใกล้ถึงรถแล้ว"
Staggering on Nol’s back, Reung Rin feels queasy because of the way Nol is walking. Rin hears Nol saying they’re almost there, but she can’t stand it any longer as her nausea is getting worse. She tells Nol to let her down. “You can even barely speak and you want to walk by yourself? Just stay still, we’re almost to the car.”

"ปล่อย..." เรืองรินจะทนไม่ไหวอยู่แล้ว
“Let go..” Rin can’t take it anymore.

"บอกให้อยู่เฉยๆ" นลยังเอ็ด
“I told you to stay still,” Nol continues to scold.

เรือง รินกระโจนลงจากหลังนล ทำให้ทั้งสองล้มกลิ้งบนผืนหญ้า นลโวยว่าเธอทำบ้าอะไร แต่เรืองรินรีบลุกไปชะโงกหน้าอีกทางเพื่ออาเจียนเต็มแรง นลถึงกับอ้าปากค้าง...จนเวลาผ่านไป นลหิ้วปีกเรืองรินให้ลุกขึ้น แต่เธอกลับล้มลงนอน นลจึงต้องปล่อยให้เธอนอนหนุนขาเขาดูดาว อ้อแอ้ไปตามเรื่อง... เรืองรินพร่ำเพ้อว่าดาวสวย
Rin jumps down from Nol’s back, causing both to fall down on the grass. Nol complains “What crazy stuff are you doing?” Rin then runs away to throw up. Nol is unable to speak. Some time passes and Nol grabs Rin to wake her up, but she falls back to sleep. He eventually leaves her lying down, looking at the stars….Talking about various things nonsensically, Rin comments about the stars being beautiful.

"รินขอโทษนะคะพ่อ...แม่...ที่รินทำตามคำพูดไม่ได้"
“I’m sorry…Dad..Mom..that I wasn’t able to achieve what I said I would.”

นลได้ ยินแล้วรู้สึกผิดที่เขาไล่เธอออก เขาเรียกให้เธอลุกขึ้นกลับบ้าน เรืองรินกลับเข้าใจผิด "เลิกไล่รินซะทีได้มั้ยคะ ยังไงรินก็กลับบ้านรินอยู่แล้วล่ะค่ะ"
Hearing this, Nol feels guilty for firing Lin. He tells her to return home, but Rin misunderstands. “Stop telling me to go away, will you? No matter what, I’m returning to my home anyway.”

"กลับบ้านเรา" นลตั้งใจพูดกับเรืองรินอย่างจริงใจ
“Let’s go back to our home.” Nol is determined to tell Rin sincerely.

เรือง รินช้อนตามองนล ทำหน้าจะซึ้งแต่แล้วกลับเห็นเขามีสองหน้าก็ร้องลั่น นลตกใจหันมองซ้ายขวา เรืองรินเปลี่ยนเป็นหัวเราะก๊าก "คุณนลน่ะแหละ มีสองหัว ฮ่าๆๆๆ"
Rin stares at Nol, looking as if she is touched deeply, but then she sees two of his face and screams. Nol is surprised and looks left and right. Rin suddenly changes her actions to laughing crazily, “It’s you, Khun Nol, who has two heads.”

"เลิกเล่นไร้สาระได้แล้ว กลับบ้าน" นลเหลืออด
“Quit playing nonsense…Let’s go back home.” Nol can’t endure this anymore.

"เชื่อก็กลัวอะดิ...รินไม่มีวันกลับไปให้คุณทำร้ายจิตใจอีกแล้ว เชอะ!" เรืองรินพูดจบลุกขึ้นวิ่งหนีไปดื้อๆ
“If I believe you, then I’d be scared of you…I’ll never return to have you hurt my feelings again… Humpf!” After finished speaking, Rin runs away freely.

นลตกใจ เพราะเรืองรินไม่เคยเถียง มองเธออย่างเหลือเชื่อก่อนจะวิ่งตามเธอไปและร้องเรียกให้เธอหยุด...เรืองริน กลับวิ่งร้องโวยวายเข้าไปหายาม "ช่วยด้วยพี่ คนบ้า คนบ้าวิ่งตามหนู"
Nol is stunned because Rin never spoke back (like that). He looks after her incredulously before he runs after her and calls her to stop….Instead Rin runs and screams as she approaches a security guard, “Help me, please. P’…a crazy person. A crazy person is running after me.”

ยาม กระชับกระบองในมือ กางแขนกั้นนลไว้ เรืองรินมองนลน้ำตาคลออย่างสะใจ...จากนั้น เรืองรินก็กลับมาเคาะประตูเรียกเรืองยศให้เปิดประตู เรืองยศโขย เขยกอย่างหงุดหงิดมาเปิดประตู "ได้ยินแล้ว โอย...กี่รอบแล้ววะนี่"
The security guard tightens his clutch on his baton and blocks Nol with his arms. Rin stares at Nol with a sweet look of gratified revenge on her face….From then, Rin returns to knock the door for Reung Yod to open. Irritably, Yod walks out to open the door, “I heard geez…How many times has it been now.”

พอเปิดประตูไม่พบใคร ก็แปลกใจว่าเรืองรินหายไปไหน พลันต้องสะดุ้ง เมื่อมีมือมากอดขาข้างที่ไม่ได้เข้าเฝือก "เฮ้ย! แกไปไหนมา รู้มั้ยเค้าตามหากันให้ทั่ว"
When he didn’t see anybody after he opened the door, he was curious where Rin disappeared to. Suddenly, he flinches when a hand hugged one of his legs that was not casted. “Hey! Where did you go? Don’t you know everyone was looking for you?”

เรืองรินชูมือให้เรืองยศฉุด พลันนลเดินเข้ามาดึงเรืองรินให้ลุก เรืองยศเห็นหน้านลเต็มไปด้วยเหงื่อ และดูท่าจะมีอารมณ์โกรธ สั่งให้เรืองรินกลับบ้าน
“Rin raises her hand for Yod to pull her up. Suddenly, Nol walks and pulls Rin up. Yod observes that Nol’s face is full of perspiration and that Nol seems to be in a foul mood. Nol orders Rin to return home.

"วันนี้ให้รินนอนที่นี่เถอะครับ" เรืองยศบอกนล
“Just let Rin sleep here for tonight.”

"ไม่เหมาะหรอกครับ" นลมองเรืองยศอย่างไม่ไว้ใจ และดึงจะให้เรืองรินกลับ
“That wouldn’t be appropriate.” Nol looks at Reung Yod with distrust and pulls for Rin to return.

เรืองรินคว้าขอบประตูไว้พูดอ้อแอ้ "พี่น้องเค้าจะอยู่ด้วยกัน คุณเกี่ยวไรด้วย"
Rin grabs the edge of the door and says, “We siblings are going to stay together, how are you related?”

"พี่น้องเหรอ!" นลประหลาดใจ
“Siblings?!” Nol is surprised.

Source: Thairath

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
What happened to Om? I thought he had a really good body in Prajun Lai Payak. I even remember the first scene of him on the wave board. He was buff. I guess he's been working hard and not getting enough time to lift weights because he doesn't look as buff as he was before but he's still good looking. I think he's really cute but sometime his character is so mean in Sao Chai. But all the cute scenes between him and Jui made up for it.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
@Lakorn watcher.. I think I heard from some talk show that he likes his body now and he doesn't want to get bigger than he is now. Well for me I like his body and as long he looks good in his outfits. I'll keep watching him and supporting him all the way to the top.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
@Lakorn watcher.. I think I heard from some talk show that he likes his body now and he doesn't want to get bigger than he is now. Well for me I like his body and as long he looks good in his outfits. I'll keep watching him and supporting him all the way to the top.
Yeah...his body is perfectly fine...he's healthy and still handsome :)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yeah his body is fine the way it is now but I remember he used to be buffer and thought that maybe he didn't have time to lift weights. Well it's good that he's happy with his body right now.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, Mintwix! I appreciate you taking time and posting spoilers for us! You are so sweet and kind to do so!

I'm fine with added episodes as long as Om and Jui have lots of scenes together!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Thanks for the spoiler Mintwix!...however, the part where Danu have the restaurant owner call Nol that Rin was there sounds like a replica scene from the korean drama My Girl.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
"ก็ใช่น่ะสิ รินกับพี่ยศน่ะเป็น..."
“That’s right. P’Yod and I are….”

เรืองยศรีบปิดปากเรืองริน ชิงพูด "เป็นพี่น้องกันครับ พ่อแม่รินฝากฝังมันไว้กับผม คุณนลไม่ต้องห่วงนะครับ ผมดูแลมันได้"
Reung Yod quickly shuts Reung Rin’s mouth and immediately says, “We’re siblings. Rin’s parents left her to my care. Khun Nol, you don’t have to worry. I can take care of her.”

"ยังไงก็ไม่ใช่พี่น้องแท้ๆ ผมว่าไม่เหมาะ"
“Still, you two are not real, blood siblings. I don’t think it’s appropriate.”

"เถียงกันไปนะ" เรืองรินพูดขัดแล้วอ้าปากหาวเดินเข้าร้านไป
“Just keep arguing back and forth,” Rin interrupts and then yawns as she walks to enter the store.

"เดี๋ยวริน เธอจะค้างที่นี่ไม่ได้นะ" นลเดินตามเรืองรินเข้าไปอย่างห่วงๆ
“Rin just can’t stay the night here,” Nol follows Rin inside with concern.

เรืองยศมองตามเหวอๆ "เฮ้ย! คุณนั่นล่ะค้างที่นี่ไม่ได้"
Reung Yod watches and follows, “Hey! It’s you who can’t stay the night here.”

เรืองยศประคองเรืองรินเข้าบ้าน นลตามมาดึงตัวเรืองรินไปอย่างหวงๆ "ไหวยังไง ขาคุณก็เดินไม่ถนัด มานี่ครับ ผมประคองรินเอง"
Reung Yod helps Rin inside the house. Nol follows and pulls Rin possessively, “How can you handle her? Your legs—you can’t even walk properly. Here, I’ll help carry Rin myself.”

เรืองรินสะบัดตัวออก เดินโซเซเอง "เดินเองก็ได้ไม่ต้องแย่งกั๊น หึๆ"
Rin jerks herself away and walks tipsily, “I can walk myself. You guys don’t have to fight over me. Heu Heu.”

"เคยได้ยินที่เค้าว่า ผู้หญิงน่ะ อย่าให้เมา...มั้ยครับ" เรืองยศถามนลอย่างเอือมๆ
“Have you ever heard the saying: Women shouldn't be allowed to get drunk…?” Reung Yod asks irritably.

นลยิ้มๆ พลันสายตามองไปเห็นรูปหมู่ พ่อแม่ลูกของครับครัวเรืองยศ เรืองรินเห็นสายตาของนลรีบอธิบายว่า "รูปครอบครัวสุขสันต์น่ะค่ะ...อุ๊บ อะไรเล่า"
Nol smiles when suddenly he sees Reung Yod’s family picture. Rin sees Nol’s stare and quicly explains, “A picture of a happy family….what?”

เรืองยศปิดปากเรืองรินอีกเฉไฉไปว่า "อ้าว ฉันก็คิดว่าแกจะอ้วก ไปเข้านอนเร็ว"
Reung Yod covers Rin’s mouth again and distracts the attention by saying, “Oh. I thought you were going to throw up. Quickly, go to bed.”

เรืองยศประคองกึ่งลากเรืองริน แต่เธอเห็นนลหยิบภาพคู่เธอกับเรืองยศ จึงตะโกนว่า "นั่นรูปสองศรีพี่น้องค้า เอิ๊กๆๆ" เรืองรินโดนเรืองยศอุดปากอีกแล้วดึงตัวไป
Reung Yod helps support Rin and drags her away, but Rin sees Nol pick up a couple picture of her and Reung Yod so she shouts, “That’s a picture of two wonderful siblings aek aek.” Rin gets her mouth covered by Reung Yod again and then she is dragged away.

นลม องสองคนอย่างสงสัย ก่อนจะรีบตามเข้าบ้านไปด้วย...เรืองรินเข้าไปในห้องน้ำซึ่งอยู่ในห้องนอน เรืองยศ นลยืนรออย่างห่วงๆหน้าประตูกับเรืองยศ
Nol looks at the two suspiciously before he follows them into the house…Rin enters the bathroom, which is inside Reung Yod’s bedroom. Nol is waiting worriedly in front of the door with Reung Yod.

"ปล่อยมันเข้าห้องน้ำไปเถอะครับ ไอ้รินมันไม่เป็นไรหรอก" เรืองยศบอกนล
“Just leave her to use the bathroom. She’ll be fine,” Reung Yod tells Nol.

ไม่ ทันไร เสียงเรืองรินอาเจียนโอ้กอ้าก นลยิ่งหน้าเสียด้วยความเป็นห่วง เรืองยศเดินเก็บของในห้องแล้วออกตัวกับนลก่อนว่า ห้องคนโสดก็เป็นแบบนี้ นลยิ้มๆทั้งแหยงๆ แต่ก็พูดได้ว่าไม่เป็นไรเขานอนได้
Then all of a sudden, there is a loud noise from Rin throwing up. Nol turns even paler with worry. Reung Yod walks away to pick up some of his stuff and explains that this is how a single person’s room is. Nol smiles apprehensively but says it’ll be alright, he can sleep.

เรืองยศเอาผ้ามา ปูหน้าห้อง พร้อมกับพูดไปเรื่อยว่า ถ้าขาเขาไม่เจ็บ คงรับรองนลได้ดีกว่านี้ นลยิ้มๆถามหยั่งเชิง "แล้วปกติรินเค้าไม่ช่วยดูแลเรื่องห้องหับให้คุณหรอกเหรอครับ"
Reung Yod brings a blanket and lays it in front of the room and says if his leg was not injured, he would be better able to accommodate Nol. Nol smiles and asks,
“So normally, Rin doesn’t help you with the house and things?”

"มันจะมาทำอะไรให้พ้ม จะเรียกมันว่าแม่อยู่แล้วเนี่ย"
“What would she help me with? I can almost call her mom.”

เรือง รินเกาะประตูห้องน้ำถามว่านินทาอะไรเธอ พูดจบก็เดินดิ่งลงนอนที่ที่เรืองยศปูให้นล "อ้าวเฮ้ย! นี่มันที่นอนคุณนลเค้า" เรืองรินหลับปุ๋ยไปแล้ว
Rin hangs on the bathroom door and asks what they were gossiping about her. She then drops down to sleep on the area where Reung Yod prepared for Nol. “Hey! This is Khun Nol’s place to sleep.” Rin is already sound asleep.

เรืองยศถือเสื้อผ้าเข้ามา "เอ่อ รบกวนคุณนลด้านโน้นก่อนครับ ผมจะเปลี่ยนเสื้อให้ริน"
Reung Yod carries some clothes back, “Eeum, I’d have to bother you to go outside first. I’m going to change Rin’s clothes for her.”

"หา...ไม่ดีหรอก คุณยศนั่นล่ะเชิญทางโน้น ผมเปลี่ยนให้รินเอง"
“Ha…That wouldn’t be good. You. Please go over there. I’ll change Rin’s clothes for her myself.”

“เฮ้ย! แต่ผมเป็นพี่ชายมันนะ"
“What! But I’m her elder brother.”

"ไม่ใช่พี่แท้ๆ" นลแย้ง
“Not a real (brother),” Nol fights over.

เรืองยศยุ่งยากใจสุด "เอาล่ะๆ อย่างนั้นก็ปล่อยมันนอนเหม็นอ้วกไปละกัน สมน้ำหน้าแกยัยริน"
Reung Yod feels caught in a difficult position. “Fine. Then just leave her sleeping with the nasty puke. That’s what you get, Yai Rin.”
……………………………………………………..

ทั้ง นลและเรืองยศต่างนอนมองเพดานเพราะนอนไม่หลับ นลจึงถามว่านอนไม่หลับหรือ เรืองยศบอกว่าเขาคงชินกับการนอนคนเดียว ว่าแล้วเรืองยศก็ถามนลตรงๆ "คุณชอบยัยรินเหรอ"
Because both are unable to sleep, Nol and Reung Yod stare at ceiling. So Nol asks if Yod was unable to sleep. Reung Yod answers that it’s probably because he’s used to sleeping alone. Then Yod asks Nol forwardly, “Do you like Rin?”

นลตั้งตัวแทบไม่ทัน เรืองยศถามอีก "แล้วแฟนคุณนลล่ะครับ ไหนจะคุณกิ่งกานต์อีก"
Caught off guard, Yod asks again. “What about your girlfriend? And then there’s Khun King Kang too.”

"คุณนี่รู้เรื่องผมเยอะจังนะครับ ครับ...ผมชอบริน" นลถอนใจก่อนจะยอมรับ
“You really know a lot about me. Yes…I like Rin.” Nol sighs before admitting.

นลรอ ว่าเรืองยศจะว่าอะไรต่อ เห็นเงียบไปจึงหันไปมอง เรืองยศนอนอ้าปากหวอหลับไปแล้ว นลบ่น "บ๊องพอกับยัยรินเลย...บอกเป็นพี่น้องกันจริงๆก็เชื่อนะเนี่ย เฮ้อ..."
Nol waits for Reung Yod’s opinion but since there is silence, he turns to see that Reung Yod, mouth opened, is already sleeping. Nol complains, “He’s just as nutty as Rin….If they were to tell me they’re real siblings, I would believe it…”

หลับ ตาลงด้วยความเหนื่อยอ่อน ไม่ทันไร นลต้องสะดุ้งเพราะเสียงกรนของเรืองยศ นลลุกขึ้นนั่งมองอย่างแหยงๆแล้วคว้าหมอนไปนอนใกล้เรืองริน...เวลาผ่านไป เรืองรินพลิกตัวไปมาแล้วกลิ้งมาฟาดมือบนตัวนลผัวะแถมละเมอ "ไอ้พี่บ้า ฮ่ะๆ...ฮ่ะๆ..."
Because of his weariness, Nol closes his eyes to sleep when suddenly he flinches from Reung Yod’s snoring. Nol sits up and looks at Reung Yod apprehensively before he grabs his pillow to go sleep nearer to Rin…As time passes by, Rin rolls back and forth until her hand struck Nol’s body and sleeps talk, “You crazy big brother...HAHAHA.”

นลมองเรืองริน เธอละเมออีกว่า "รินรักพี่ยศนะ..."
Nol stares at Rin as she continues to sleep talk, “I love you P’Yod…”

เรืองรินซุกหน้าที่อกนลเหมือนเด็กๆเพราะคิดว่าเป็นเรืองยศ นลจึงกอดตอบและลูบผมเธอเบาๆพร้อมพึมพำ "รักเหมือนกัน..."
Rin shoves her head onto Nol’s chest like a child because she thought it was Reung Yod. So Nol hugs her back in reply and strokes her hair gently as he mumbles, “I love you too…”

เช้าวันรุ่งขึ้น เรืองยศตื่นขึ้นมาบิดขี้เกียจ พลันต้องเบิ่งตาโพลง เมื่อเห็นนลกับเรืองรินนอนกอดกันกลม "คุณนล! ไอ้ริน!"
The next morning, Reung Yod wakes up and stretches lazily. Suddenly he opens his eyes wide and stares glaringly at the sight of Nol and Rin around each other. “Khun Nol! Yai Rin!”

นลตกใจรีบผละออกจากเรืองริน "ผม...ผมไม่ได้ทำอะไรนะ"
Nol is taken aback and immediately free himself away from Rin… “I…I didn’t do anything.”

เรืองรินตื่นขึ้นมา ลุกนั่งมองเรืองยศกับนลงงๆ "ทำไมมาอยู่ที่นี่กันหมดเลยล่ะ..."
Rin wakes up and stands up looking at everyone confusedly, “Why are you all here….”
……………………………………………………..

รู้ ตัวว่าผิดที่พูดรุนแรงไล่เธอออกจากงาน นลจึงต้องเดินตามง้อเรืองรินที่ทำโน่นทำนี่ในร้านไม่ยอมสนใจเขา "จะให้บอกสักกี่ครั้งว่าฉันไม่ได้ตั้งใจจะไล่เธอ"
Because he knew he was wrong for speaking harshly and firing her, Nol follows Rin around in order to reconcile with her. Rin does this and that in the cleaners, ignoring him. “How many times do I have to tell you that I didn’t mean it?”

"แต่ก็ไม่เห็นขอโทษนี่" เรืองรินต้องการคำขอโทษ
“But you still haven’t apologized.” Rin wants an apology.

นลยังแย้งว่าเขาไม่ได้ทำผิด เรืองรินงอนเดินหนี นลร้อง "โอย...ขอโทษก็ได้ กลับบ้านนะ"
Nol says he didn’t do anything wrong. Rin is unsatisfied and walks away. Nol cries out, “Oy…Fine, I’m sorry. Let’s return home.”

"ทำไมรินต้องทำตามคำสั่งคุณนลด้วย"
“And why do I have to follow your orders?”

"ก็เพื่อพ่อกับแม่เธอไง เธออยากเห็นพ่อแม่ลำบากเพราะเธอตกงานเหรอ"
“For your mom and dad. Do you want to see your parents in trouble because you got fired?”

เรือง รินตาลุกวาว เหลือบมองเรืองยศก่อนจะขอร้องนลอย่าพูดให้เรืองยศได้ยิน นลได้ทียิ้มอย่างเป็นต่อ "เอ่อ...คุณยศครับ คือผมมีเรื่องจะ..."
Reung Rin’s eyes widen and glances at Reung Yod before pleading Nol to not let Reung Yod hear what he had just said. Nol smiles triumphantly, “Euum…Khun Reung Yod..Umm I have something…”

เรืองยศละสายตาจากงานหันมาถามนลว่ามีอะไร เรืองริน รีบตอบแทนว่าไม่มีอะไร นลแกล้งพูดต่อ "คือเรื่องงานของ..."
Reung Yod pauses from his work and asks Nol what is it. Rin hurriedly answers for Nol by saying there’s nothing. Nol teases and continues, “It’s about the work of…”

เรือง รินถลึงตาให้นลหยุด นลยิ้มอย่างผู้ชนะ เรืองยศทำหน้างงมองสองคนไปมา...นลขับรถพาเรืองรินกลับ ขณะที่อยู่ในรถทั้งสองคุยกัน เรืองรินชี้ที่ตัวเอง "รินเนี่ยนะคะ พูดว่ารินไม่มีทางไป แล้วก็ขอให้คุณนลรับกลับเข้าทำงาน ฮ่ะๆๆโอ๊ย ขำ"
Rin shoots Nol a stare to tell him to stop. Nol smiles victoriously. Reung Yod looks at Nol to Rin with a confused expression on his face….Nol drives the car back with Rin. While conversing in the car, Rin points to herself and explains, “Me…I will say I had nowhere to go and so I came to beg you to come back and work. HAHA Oy. Hilarious.”

"มันน่าขำตรงไหน"
“Which part of it is funny?”

"จะโกหกอะไรก็ให้มันเนียนกว่านี้หน่อยค่ะ"
“If you’re going to lie about something, then make it more believable.”

"เอา เป็นว่าฉันรู้ว่าเธอกำลังลำบากก็แล้วกันน่ะ กลับมาทำงานที่บ้านฉันนะ...เพื่อครอบครัวเธอไง" นลเห็นเรืองรินนิ่งเฉยจึงย้ำ "เพื่อพ่อกับแม่ เพื่อตัวเธอ...อ้ะ งั้นเพื่อฉันก็ได้ กลับมานะ" ...นลสบตาเรืองรินอย่างจริงจัง
“Let’s just say, I know that you’re in trouble. Come back to work in my house, k?...For your family.” Seeing that Rin is unaffected, Nol repeats, “For your parents, for yourself…Aa, then for me. Please come back.”…Nol meet Rin’s eyes and looks at her sincerely.

เห็น เรืองรินนั่งรถกลับมากับนล อ่อนดีใจร้องบอกเป็ด เป็ดรีบเอามือปิดปากอ่อนกลัวคนในบ้านออกมา รถจอดแล้ว แต่เรืองรินกับนลยังนั่งคุยกันอยู่ในรถ อ่อนกับเป็ดเอาหูแนบกระจกหน้าต่างเบาะหลังแอบฟังด้วยความอยากรู้อยากเห็น
Aon sees Rin coming back with Nol and screams to tell Ped. Afaid that the others in the house will come out, Ped covers Aon’s mouth. The car is now parked, but Nol and Rin are still talking in the car. Being nosy, Aon and Ped stick their ears to the windows in the backseat.

เรืองรินพูดอย่างไว้ตัวว่าที่เธอกลับมาใช่ว่าเธอไม่มีทางไป นลยิ้มดีใจ "ตกลงเธอไม่ไปไหนแล้วนะ"
Rin explains that the reason why she came back is not because she has nowhere to go. Nol smiles happily, “So it’s a deal. You’re not going anywhere else now.”

เรืองรินรับปาก นลรีบบอก "แล้วจำที่ฉันเคยบอกว่าฉันมีงานสำคัญให้เธอทำได้มั้ย ฉันจัดโต๊ะทำงานให้เธอที่ดราก้อนมอลล์เก้อมาสองวันแล้ว"
Rin promises and Nol quickly tells her, “And you remember what I told you right? I have important work for you. I’ve set up a work table for you at Dragon Mall since two days ago.”

เรือง รินประหลาดใจ นลรีบบอกว่าเขาอยากเห็นเธอมีอนาคตที่ดี เรืองรินสบตานลอย่างขอบคุณ แล้วรู้สึกเหมือนถูกจ้องมอง จึงถามนลว่ารู้สึกบ้างไหม ทั้งสองหันไปมองหน้าต่างเบาะหลังแล้วต้องตกใจเมื่อเห็นอ่อนกับเป็ดหน้ายู่ แปะกระจกอยู่
Rin is baffled. Nol quickly tells her that he wants to see her have a good future. Rin meets Nol’s eyes and looks at him gratefully. Then she senses that they were being watched, so she asks Nol if she feels the same way. The two turns to look at the back windows and is surprised when they see Aon and Ped’s face attached to the glasses.

Summary:
After this, Danu and Niya meets each other to share the news of Rin’s whereabouts and safety. Danu is relieved that Nol and Rin are no longer misunderstanding each other. Kanokwan invites (more like pressure and order) Danu to Nol and Romanee’s party.

At the party, Kanokwan asks Ahjarng Kong to look at Niya and Danu’s horoscopes to see if they are soulmates. When Ahjarng Kong looks into Romanee’s horoscope, he says she has the fortune of a kalakeenee and will bring trouble to the family( kalakeenee usually refers to a woman who has a tragic fate or brings about misfortunes). Romanee hears this and comes to ruin Ahrjang Kong’s focus. She is wearing a sexy dress so Ahjrang Kong is distracted and ends up saying that Romanee’s horoscope is actually good. Rin is dressed in a western style maid uniform like Aon and Ped. Sakchai is also one of the party’s guests. Kanokwan and Ahjarng Kong are the speakers. After announcing that Romanee has now returned to fill her role as a potential daughter-in-law to the family, Kanokwan also took the opportunity to imply to the audience that Danu and Niya are in a relationship. She says, “Khun Danu is another person I am proud of, and trust to take care of my daughter, Niya.”

ทั้ง ดนุและนิยายืนอึ้ง เรืองรินสะเทือนใจหลบออกจากงานไปหาที่นั่งเงียบๆคนเดียว ศักดิ์ชัยเห็นรีบถือเครื่องดื่มเข้ามานั่งเป็นเพื่อนคุยหวังถามเรื่องเอกสาร ที่ให้หา เรืองรินจำต้องพูดคุยด้วย ศักดิ์ชัยชวนเรืองรินดื่ม เธอปฏิเสธ แต่พูดคุยกันไปก็เผลอหยิบขึ้นมาดื่ม เรืองรินรู้สึกกรึ่มๆเริ่มคุยสนุกสนานขึ้น รมณีตามออกมาเห็นเกิดความหึงหวง เข้ามาเรียกให้ศักดิ์ชัยกลับเข้าไปในงาน แต่เขาไม่ยอมไปแถมไล่ให้เธอกลับเข้าไปคนเดียว
Both Danu and Niya are speechless. Reung Rin feels deeply wounded and walks away from the party to find a quiet place to hide by herself. Sakchai sees this and quickly carries some drinks over to sit down with Rin. He asks for the documents that he had her look for him. So Rin is forced to speak with him. Sakchai invites Rin to some drinks, but she refuses. However, as they are conversing, Rin inadvertently grabs a drink. Rin begins to feel tipsy and starts conversing more energetically and enthusiastically. Romanee comes out to follow them and gets jealous. She came to tell Sakchai to get back inside the party. Sakchai refuses and sends her off by herself.

รมณีน้อยใจเข้ามาดื่ม เหล้าในงานด้วยความแค้นจนรู้สึกเมา ในงานเริ่มบรรเลงเพลงโรแมนติกให้คู่รักออกมาเต้นรำกัน กนกวรรณจัดแจงจับคู่ดนุกับนิยาให้ออกไปเต้นรำ และไปจูงรมณีมาเต้นรำกับนล...เรืองรินเข้ามายืนมองทั้งสองคู่อย่างหงอยเหงา ศักดิ์ชัยเข้ามาจับมือเรืองรินออกไปเต้นรำ แต่ด้วยความมึนๆ ศักดิ์ชัยเต้นท่าตลกๆจนเรืองรินขำ รมณียิ่งหึงลมออกหูทนไม่ได้เลยโน้มคอนลลงมาจูบอย่างดื่มด่ำประชดศักดิ์ชัย แขกฮือฮากันทั้งงาน
Romanee feels unappreciated and begins to drink liquor with vengeance within the party, until she is drunk. The party begins to play a romantic song for couples to dance to. Kanokwan makes Danu dance with Niya as well as grab Romanee to dance with Nol…Reung Rin comes in and stares gloomily at the two couples. Sakchai comes to grab Rin’s hand and take her out to the dance floor. However, because he is dizzy, he dances comically so that Rin laughs. Romanee is still jealous. Heat comes out from her ears (waha) and she is unable to endure it any longer. She bends Nol’s neck down and kisses him passionately to get back at Sakchai. This causes a sensation within the crowd of guests.

กิ่ง กานต์ควงเรืองยศเข้ามา เห็นภาพนลกับรมณีเข้าอย่างจัง เรืองรินยืนตะลึง ทำท่าจะเดินหนี ศักดิ์ชัยถือโอกาสดึงเรืองรินเข้ามากอดบ้าง ดนุโมโหปรี่เข้าชกหน้าศักดิ์ชัย พอรมณีเห็นศักดิ์ชัยโดนชกก็ลืมตัวตรงเข้าไปตบหน้าดนุ เรืองรินไม่พอใจเข้าไปผลักรมณีจนหงายหลังที่มาทำร้ายดนุ กนกวรรณโกรธจึงเข้าไปตบหน้าเรืองริน
King Kang comes in with Reung Yod and sees the scene of Nol and Romanee clearly. Reung Rin is stunned and is about to walk away when Sakchai takes the opportunity to pull Rin back in order to hug her. Danu is furious and throws a punch at Sakchai’s face. When Romanee sees this, she forgets to behave (like she’s not Sakchai’s lover) and goes in to slap Danu. Rin is upset and so she goes and pushes Romanee back hard for slapping Danu. Kanokwan, enraged, goes to slap Rin in the face.

"แกมีสิทธิ์อะไรมาทำร้ายหนูณี"
“What right do you have to attack Noo Nee?”

เรือง ยศเห็นน้องสาวโดนตบก็เข้าไปดึงกนกวรรณออกห่าง อาจารย์คงนึกว่าเรืองยศทำร้ายกนกวรรณ แถมเห็นเรืองยศเป็นคู่อริตัวแสบอยู่แล้ว จึงกระโจนเข้าไปชกต่อยเรืองยศจนเกิดความชุลมุนวุ่นวายไปหมด...เผอิญยายชื่น แอบกลับมาไม่ได้บอกใคร เห็นมีเรื่องในบ้านก็เข้ามาหยุดความวุ่นวายไว้ได้
Reung Yod saw that his younger sister was slapped and so he goes to pull Kanokwan away from Rin. Ahjrang Kong assumes that Reung Yod was attacking Kanokwan, and because he already views Reung Yod as an enemy, he jumps into the scene and punches Reung Yod. Chaos reigns within the party….Yai Cheun (Grandma Cheun) had secretly returned without telling anyone. When she sees that there is chaos within her home, she successfully stops it.

------------------------------------------------------------

This scene is way after the party scene. It’d probably be in episode 17 or 18. I’m not exactly sure how the written spoilers translate to the actual scenes onscreen, timing wise. But I just think they’re such cute moments between Nol and Rin so I decided to translate it.

Summary: Kanokwan bought tickets for Niya and Danu to go watch a play. However, Niya felt guilty and made Rin go. Danu on the other hand, had an urgent business to attend to, so he had Nol go in his place.

ตรง ที่นั่งวีไอพี เรืองรินนั่งจิบเครื่องดื่ม ชะเง้อมองทำไมดนุยังไม่มา จนละครเริ่มแสดงไปสักพัก นลเข้ามาพร้อมดอกกุหลาบในมือ หวังแกล้งนิยา เขาคุกเข่าลงข้างๆและยื่นกุหลาบให้ "แต่งงานกับผมนะครับ"
In the VIP seating area, Reung Rin is sitting down holding a drink. She is looking for Danu and wonders why he's not there yet. When the lakorn had already started for a little while, Nol comes in with roses in his hands, hoping to tease Niya. He gets on his knees and offers the roses, “Please marry me.”

เรืองรินตาค้าง พอนลเงยหน้ามาเห็นเป็นเรืองรินก็ตกใจอายหน้าแดง "ทำไมมาอยู่ที่นี่!"
Rin is bewildered. When Nol looks up, he is surprised to see Rin. Embarrassed, he blushes. “Why are you here?”

เรือง รินดึงนลให้ลุกขึ้นพร้อมกับตอบว่านิยาไม่สบายให้เธอมาแทน นลแขวะว่าเธอขอมาเอง เรืองรินรีบบอกว่าเธอไม่อยากมาหรอก ดูเป็นเสียที่ไหน แล้วย้อนถามว่านลมาทำไม
Rin pulls Nol up and answers that Niya is sick and told her to come in her place. Nol argues that Rin was the one who offered to come. Rin quickly says that she didn’t want to come. She doesn’t know how to watch a play. She then asks Nol why he came.

"ทำไม ผิดหวังล่ะสิที่เป็นฉัน ไม่ใช่คุณดนุ"
“Why? You’re disappointed that it’s me and not Khun Danu?”

เรือง รินอ้าปากจะเถียง นลเอามือปิดปาก และบอกว่าเกรงใจคนอื่นบ้าง ทั้งสองนั่งดูละครนิ่งๆแอบเหล่มองกัน พอสายตาเจอกันก็สะบัดหน้ากลับ เรืองรินเคืองสะกิดบอกนลให้กลับก่อน
Rin opens her mouth to argue back but Nol covers her mouth and says she should be more considerate to the people around them. The two sits still and secretly cast glances at one another. When they make eye contacts, they jerk their faces away from each other. Rin whispers to Nol that they should leave.

"เสียมารยาท" นลเอ็ด..เรืองรินสะบัดหน้าหนี นลสะกิดเธอบ้าง จังหวะนั้น ทั้งสองหันมาพร้อมกัน ปากชนกันโดยบังเอิญ ทั้งสองตะลึงงัน
“That’s rude,” Nol scolds…Rin jerks her head away. Nol is about to tell her something too, when at that moment, the two turn to each other at the same time and their lips accidentally meet. They’re stunned.

พอ ดีละครจบ ทุกคนปรบมือ นลกับเรืองรินจึงสะดุ้ง ผละออกจากกันแล้วลุกขึ้นปรบมือบ้าง...นักแสดงลงมาทักทายขอบคุณแขกในงาน เรืองรินตื่นเต้นที่เห็นดารา จะเข้าไปขอลายเซ็น นลหมั่นไส้ดึงเรืองรินให้กลับ นักข่าวเห็นถ่ายภาพนลกับเรืองรินไว้ได้
At the same time, the play ends. Everyone applauded so Nol and Rin flinch. They tear away from each other and stand up to clap their hands too…The performers come out to thank the audience. Reung Rin is excited to see celebrities and wants to go ask for an autograph but Nol is annoyed and pulls Rin to return. There were news reporters who saw this so they took pictures of Nol and Rin.

ระหว่างนั่งรถกลับ เรืองรินนั่งนิ่งเงียบ มองถนนที่ไม่มี ไฟประดับแล้วซึมๆ นลเหลือบเห็นจึงถามว่า "ฉันยังค้างเธอเรื่องดูไฟใช่มั้ย"
While returning home in the car, Rin sits quietly still. She looks at the streets containing no ornamental lights and becomes saturnine. Nol glances at her and sees this, so he asks, “I still owe you—about watching the lights, right?”

"ลืมมันไปเถอะค่ะ เค้าเก็บไปหมดแล้ว" เรืองรินหน้าบูดบึ้ง
“Forget it about it. They put it all away already.” Rin has on a sulky face.

"รู้ได้ไง บอกมาคำเดียวว่าอยากดู ฉันจะพาไป"
“And how do you know? Just tell me one word. Tell me that you want to see it and I’ll bring you.”

เรือง รินพยักหน้างงๆ นลพาเธอมาที่ดราก้อนมอลล์ แล้วดึงเธอขึ้นไปบนดาดฟ้า เรืองรินตะลึงกับภาพไฟในกรุงเทพฯ กว้างสุดสายตา "สวยจังเลย..."
Rin nods confusedly. Nol brings her to Dragon Mall and grabs her up to the top of the building. Rin is awestruck by the image of lights in Bangkok. The image filled her sight. “So beautiful…”

นลบอกว่าเขายังไม่เก็บไฟไปหมด เรืองรินกางแขนออกรับลมแล้วตะโกนออกไป "วู้ฮู้...มีใครอยู่มั้ยค้า"
Nol tells her that they haven’t put away all of the lights. Rin opens her arms out to feel the wind and shout, “Whoo hoo!... Is anyone out there?”

นลขำแล้วบอกว่า "เดี๋ยวเค้าก็ตอบกลับมาหรอก"
Nol laughs and says, “Just wait, someone will answer back.”

เรืองรินบอกให้นลทำดูบ้าง นลว่าเขาไม่บ้าอย่างเธอ แต่แล้วก็ตะโกนออกไป "คุณรักผมม้าย..."
Rin tells Nol to do the same. Nol says he’s not crazy like her, but then he shouts out, “Do you love me? …”

เรืองรินชะงักมองหน้านลตาแป๋ว นลตะโกนอีกครั้ง เรืองรินมองเขาอึ้งๆ นลหันมาพูดว่า "ฉันไม่ได้ถามเธอนะ"
Struck, Rin looks at Nol with glistening eyes. Nol shouts out one more time. Rin looks at him speechlessly. Nol turns to her and say, “I wasn’t asking you, just to let you know.”

เรืองรินเม้มปากโกรธๆแล้วป้องปากตะโกนบ้างว่า "ฉันรัก...คุณ..."
Rin folds her lips angrily and then screams, “I love you!...”

นลหันมองเรืองริน เธอพูดบ้างว่า "รินไม่ได้พูดกับคุณนลนะคะ...ฮ่าๆๆ แบร่"
Nol turns to look at Rin and then she says, “I wasn’t speaking to you….HAHAHA..brae”

เรืองรินแลบลิ้นปลิ้นตาใส่แล้วจะวิ่งหนี นลคว้าตัวเธอมากอดไว้ "ถ้าคืนนี้ไม่ต้องเช้าเลยเธอว่าดีมั้ย"
Rin sticks out her tongue and makes her eyes criss-crossed. She was about to run away when Nol grabs her and hugs her, “Do you think it would be good if this night would last…and the morning doesn’t come?”

Source @ Thairath

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
MINTWIX!!! I absolutely love spoilers! I just am like that-don't know why. I wonder if Rin wil do a good job when she works at the mall...show Nol slighly how intelligent she really is? I am so giddy for the weekend! Just imagining is all I can do right now...

THANK YOU, Mintwix, na!!!

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I just the love the spoiler.. very romantic... i just can't wait to see it... khup khun kha.. mintwix

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Oh Mintwix..Im so glad u put up the spoiler. Needed this cuz Im so desperate for Sao Chai. But after reading the spoiler, I like wanna watch it now like this second..Give me more spoiler!Love you.