Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
mee too Tina! Gah, I was hecka blushing and smiling! I loooove this alkorn!...I want mines in DVD when it's done airing lol.....

btw, does anyone know the singer and song that played during that car scene

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm gonna start episode six now! I can't believe I am acting like this and getting all excited again for lakorns. It has been a long time...

meenia

sarNie Adult
I can't stop smiling from the let's be boy-girl friend....I just love Om..he was so cute..like a little boy that just won a candy contest...He was grinning from ear to ear...love it... Jui is great as always...now it's going to heat up with all the girls after Om....I love how he asked her to be his girlfriend..

What i don't understand is that his mother wants him to get back with his ex-girlfriend who dumps her son on their wedding day? If i'm the mother i wouldn't want to see her again, i wouldn't want my son to go through the hard time again..She's so weird..did i miss something? The grandmother is smarted.

Amy is just so funny, she's just head over heel for pepper...I want to see pepper starting to fall for amy...but i do feel bad for pepper, but i still love JUI AND OM...

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
I was never a fan of comedy lakorn, but this one is soo funny and cute. I love the chemistry btw Om & Jui. They are definitely starting to fall for each other you can tell by Rin's facial expression that she was jealous when she saw Romanee coming to Nol's house and trying to get back with him. Poor Rin she got up and made breakfast for him eventhough she can not cook soo sweet.. Love this lakorn..can't wait until Friday

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think this lakorn is cute...

dont like om tone of voice; he can work on that more later on hehe...
he's cute so it makes up for it!

ya, p'ek standing up the the ex really well. seems like he was happy with himself about doing so. his mom is crazy! trying to hook him up with his ex and left him on his wedding day!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm loving this lakorn....!! can't wait until friday!!!...

off topic but ..what other lakorns has Om been in??
Anne T + Chakrit's lakorn is "Sapai Glai Peun Tiang".

Weir + Aum's lakorn is "Prajun Lai Payak".
He was also in New & Pinky's lakorn: Jao Ying Mor Lum Sing (he was a villain)
also Pat & Film's lakorn: Mon Ruk Khao Tom Mud (he played the second couple, paired with Ploy Chidijun)

Anyways, I watched episodes 4-6...LOVE THEM! I just melt whenever Om is on. I would watch them at night, which is a bad thing because then I can't go to sleep because I think of Om's smile and that makes me smile and giddy like little girl lol. There is just something about Om that makes me go crazy. I just love the cast!!!

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
The last episode was so funny and cuute... So sweet Jui&Om. I'm sure I blushed when he said "it's because we are lovers now, did you forget?" in the swimming pool. (too "IN" the lakorn lol)
His mom reminds me in GularpLaiNam Sarat's mom is like her, want to get back the ex girlfriend for her son.. :blink: Anyway I want to see the next episode NOWWW !!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The mom is a madwoman for letting Nee back so easily like that. The mom is so rai. I wouldn't let a woman back into my son's life so easily after she hurt him like that!

TubbyTinker

gosh i wished this lakorn aired everyday though...so i dont have to wait until the weekend for it to air......I get to see om everyday if it dd aired like that lol.......right now, i'm just waiting for his next lakorn....I've read some rumors here and there...just waiting for confirmation

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I too am enjoying this lakorn, I am really confused about Pepper and Jui's relationship. At the beginning Jui said that he was her boyfriend, but they sure don't act like a couple. As well, given that if he was her bf why would Amy her friend fall for him too (and she is pretty forward about it too).

Are they really dating, or just friends?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You know, maybe their relationship is like friend to bf/gf like the celebrities are always saying they're my friend, blah, blah, blah...since they are still getting to know eachother? Pepper (forget his character name) and Rin have known one another/dated for five years.

TubbyTinker

Jui and pepper are dating...pben fan gun...but since jui doesnt want pepper to know about her being a servant she had to lie to him and say that she has to work in chiang mai...jui doesnt know that amy likes pepper yet...she knows that amy just admire him.....

gah...om will be so mad/sad when he finds out jui supposedly lie to him about her being a servant and will be more upset when the people he trusted like his friend and ex gf played him.....

btw, does anyone know the song that played when they were pinky promising each other?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think Nol will be pretty upset when he finds out that Rin is a hired psycologist/life coach to help him. Rin is falling for him too though. I am interested to find out how everything plays out. I wonder if there will be a slap/kiss in this lakorn. LOL...

Someone mentioned the song on Lyn's Blog, Tubbytinker. I can't remember the artist though.

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
I heard on "Dao Kra Jai" that this lakorn is such a big hit that 'Koon Daeng' decided to add 8 more episodes. Don't know if it's true or not but it's gonna drag so much now if it is.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
mee too Tina! Gah, I was hecka blushing and smiling! I loooove this alkorn!...I want mines in DVD when it's done airing lol.....

btw, does anyone know the singer and song that played during that car scene
I think this is the song: Klear: Ruk Mai Tong Karn Wela (Brighter Day)

I love the song in its entirety. Beautiful song.

See, if it is a big hit and you add episodes, sometimes it ruins the lakorn. I hope they add some hotness scenes and what not. Maybe the threat made to Nol's mom by him of, if she keeps trying to set him up that he will marry Rin. I like the comedy, but I want a little more drama too. I want more scenes of Nol and Rin. I want Nol to see the value that Rin has. She is priceless. I am such a romantic. I want him to love her!

I know with the Weir/Pinky lakorn, Katana listened to the fans and added some kissing and hotness. We should e-mail DaroVDO, maybe they will listen to the fans and make the extending episodes worthwhile and good.

Did anyone else find it hot when Rin had to unbutton Nol's shirt while giving him a cloth bath. That was funny yet hot at the same time. The look on both their faces was good. It made me hold my breathe. Nol was totally seducing Rin!!!