Sao 5 ( Bangkok Audio Vision)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The girls are quite BLAND looking. Not nang'ek material. But I'm a fan of Grace. Kwang is especially so prettyy, Idk who she is this is my first time I seen her! =) She's a beautyy! Marisa Anita and Arnas don't suit, He looks so hot in here. The guys are all good looking. Pat, Arnas, Nam & Note. Ek is quite charming too. =) Just the girls that bother me.

lisakubnote

sarNie Egg
Ok, I'm wondering when is this lakorn is going to be aired? I really want to see some Note's action! Do you guys heard anything about it?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL. It's only been a couple minutes. You post this in the wrong section anyway. It will air this year for sure but the date has not been confirmed yet!

cecilia

Staff member
Ok then, I'll take that as a no. Hmmm, it would be really nice if I know how to read Thai.
perhaps if you read or browse farther, you'll come across the OFFICIAL thread in here. ALWAYS try to read previous post to avoid REPEATEDLY questions if you can't wait for someone to answer you back .. and if you really want someone to answer, please be patient, do not expect to get the answer within a few minutes of post .. give at least a day or so ..

*** MERGED TOPIC ***

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Amen Cece or at least practice using the "SEARCH" function which I've always used and tried spelling the other possibilities to make sure someone doesn't spell it different lol before I create a topic ^___-"

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Nam is so scrawny but cuteee, Tehee. Haven't watched his lakorns forever! I think Imma' watch this one. They look so cuteeee!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thankss. The lakorn actually looks quite cute! Grace looks different, Seem like she got surgery or something? Nam and Note are sooo cute! Pai is HOT and Arnas as well. I'm not fond of Eak but he looks good w/ Kwang. They are so cute, They might be my most favorite pair from this lakorn! I hope Kwang gets nang'ek roles, She's so prettyy and gorgeous. Hope her acting is good too.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm so glad that Sa Marissa has a new lakorn... i wish she is paired with either Pai or Note though... I really don't like Arnas acting ^^