Sangdoo! Let's go to school, Korean series on KHmer channle CTN

sarN

sarNie Granny
on CTN dis morning during the boxing match they show the preview of dis series and it goin play on Thruday and Friday ! Time i don't knwo cuz it was army time !

sarN

sarNie Granny
i look on the schedule already it not there but i saw on CTN they say it will play on thruday and friday but i dont know the date it will air

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i wanted to watch that drama soo much.,.. but i dont have khmer channels.. i really need a cable box lol.

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
I guess K-dramas are really booming now, my parents and aunties love them and can’t get enough of them, they watch it with English subtitles…

But now know they are released in Khmer dubbed there like bugging the hell out of me to get some lolz maybe I should just tell them to get a satellite dish.. so they don’t have to keep bothering me :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
sunisa said:
Do u girls know if they sell Korean dramas in Khmer language in Cambodia, on DVD or VCD?
[post="134132"][/post]​

well , if ur loca vdo store carry CLE .. they dubb korean series too so far they dubb

Damo
Sunshine of Love

and u can go buy it at

http://www.angkorwat.com/ just goes to the chinese movie

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
wow! they have sunshine of love in Khmer dubbed? wish this came in english subtitles with korean audio. XD i prefer original Audio over dubbed stuff... Thanks for the link

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
i have ctn and i saw that lil quick teaser more chinese movies and like 1 or more korean series yay! yeah kdrama is picking up all over the world. even the middle east n such.