Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

kermint

sarNie Adult
it's glad to see Por and Aff pair together too. just can't wait to see them.

yeah same here, i kindna get tired to see Por and Pat together. not fan of Pat

sunisa

I'm cheering for Por and Aff. I want to see them in a lakorn together. Before I saw this thread, I was justing that Por should pair up with Aff. They both are hot. Me 2...kind of tired of seeing Por and Pat. I like Pat, but it just that they are in too many lakorns together.

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
^^yupp yupp same here i'm also tired of seeing pat and por together too...its not that i don't ike them it just tat i'm tired of them two together..hahahahahahaha
koOl he got to pair with Aff.............

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i agree with u galz.. i like pat n por but they're toooooo much !!! .. hmmm i cant wait for this .. but stillteying to picture aff n por.. guess i'll have to see it for myself lol..xp..keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm i realized that the couple is still unconfirmed.. hmmm .. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha An i realized i spam everywhere that is related to ateam xp lol.. keke.. n othaz too lmao..:loool:

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
awwww i was so excited when first heard it was going to be another por and namfon (i'm a huge por/namfon fan) lakorn
but they changed it to aff... i couldn't imagine them together
but at least por is starting to act with actresses outside of power 3

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
they're both good in a way but ummm not as a lakorn couple...doesn't seem right to me...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I agree. I would love to see Aff and Chakrit play lakorn together. I can totally picture them. And Chakrit is such a good actor...I think he can pull it off.
hey come to think of it now, I wanna see krit and aff in a lakorn together too...a romantic one or a kiss/slap one muahahhahaha

cecilia

Staff member
i think a couple can be on nonstop fan-fictions but they shouldn't be pair up constantly.
i so can't wait too. i just wanna see more good lakorn from Aff :wub: