Samsung phone

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, I just got my new phone about a couple days ago. In my opinion, its shiny, small in size, very skinny and has a small screen/ would be better if it would be a bit bigger.

During the first couple hour that I received the phone and got everything set up, I was trying to look for the internet browser but couldn't find it so i guess it has no internet browsing. And that wasn't good. And then I hook it up to the computer to jogged in some pictures,flix and music and then unplug the USB cable.

I swivel the phone and went to check on my pictures, AND THERE WAS NO PICTURE! AND NO FLIX but only the musics are there in the music area!! But I cant even set them up as my ringtones?

So, I was wondering if anyone knows a way of how to put pictures, flix and ringtone into the phone.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahh it depends cause some phones you can't really use songs for ringtones but as for pictures try looking for them in "saved pictures" if you have that; and is your phone using an sd card? If so then it might be that you need to go to the mp3 file and click "move file" and it moves it onto the phone so it can be used as a ringtone -.- I hope that helps some

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Ahh it depends cause some phones you can't really use songs for ringtones but as for pictures try looking for them in "saved pictures" if you have that; and is your phone using an sd card? If so then it might be that you need to go to the mp3 file and click "move file" and it moves it onto the phone so it can be used as a ringtone -.- I hope that helps some

This phone doesn't have a SD card slot, it came with a USB cable to connect to the computer only but I cant even put the pictures that I shot into the computer and it has a built in 2GB internal memory.

Haha, this phone is getting me stress out haha.