Samee(The Husband)

neena

sarNie Adult
one of the best lakorns out there! very...agressive but so romantic!! pol and joy have great chemistry on screen! i wanna rewatch it too!! i never get tired of watching them together!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I have a question. I really want to watch "Samee Ngern Pon" but i want to know which one is better. I know that the two storylines aren't related, but i just saw the opening credits on youtube and they still have practically the same cast. I only saw "Samee" and it was one of my favorite lakorn. I just don't want to be disappointed. Please let me know which one you thought was better. Thanx!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Samee was definitely better. Ngern Pon kind of dragged with all the misunderstandings. Also p'ek was wimpy, the opposite of his character in Samee.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pol was so dang fine..gosh just looking back at his old lakorn makes me miss him even more..i wish he can get a role like this lakorn again..hes like a chinese version of tik..lol..love both of them..very handsome indeed!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
I have a question. I really want to watch "Samee Ngern Pon" but i want to know which one is better. I know that the two storylines aren't related, but i just saw the opening credits on youtube and they still have practically the same cast. I only saw "Samee" and it was one of my favorite lakorn. I just don't want to be disappointed. Please let me know which one you thought was better. Thanx!
[post="114954"][/post]​
Samee was definitely better because Pol's character was much stronger and aggressive. In Samee Ngern Pon, he was too much of a follower. I don't like weak p'eks!! It's no fun to watch. LOL. Joy took the lead in the relationship. It wasn't a good as I had anticipated. As for Samee, I do agree it's one of the best lakorns out there.

luna_301190

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know where I can watch samee clips? or eps screencaps?

Sorry, I am also looking for a Thai TV drama that I had seen a few years ago. I forgot the exact title as I was watching it dubbed in Malay. I think it translated to "blood ties" or "pure love" - somewhere along those lines. I thought this drama was the one I was looking for but I'm not sure. I dunno if this is from the same show but the girl was going undercover as the man's wife to find out why her sister/cousin died. The man is actually her sister's/cousin's husband. She suspects him as the murderer. Ring any bells? The girl had curly hair.... I dunno, maybe I'm dreaming it all....lolx. Thnx in advance :lol:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know where I can watch samee clips? or eps screencaps?

Sorry, I am also looking for a Thai TV drama that I had seen a few years ago. I forgot the exact title as I was watching it dubbed in Malay. I think it translated to "blood ties" or "pure love" - somewhere along those lines. I thought this drama was the one I was looking for but I'm not sure. I dunno if this is from the same show but the girl was going undercover as the man's wife to find out why her sister/cousin died. The man is actually her sister's/cousin's husband. She suspects him as the murderer. Ring any bells? The girl had curly hair.... I dunno, maybe I'm dreaming it all....lolx. Thnx in advance :lol:
You might be speaking of Jao Sao Prissna. The p'ek was Nok Chatchai and nang'ek was Ann Thongprasom. This is the only one I can think of because Ann married Chatchai to avenge her sister's death and for the sake of her paralyzed niece. Ann's sister was Chatchai's father's mistress.

She later found her sister at a beach. Her sister went into shock because she thought her only daughter died. It was one of those great lakorns where Ann did all she can to torture Chatchai's family.

Inthava

sarNie Egg
HEY HEY

I REMEBER WATCHING IT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER (TEENAGER)...ALTHOUGH, I REALLY FEEL LIKE WATCHING IT AGAIN. i JUST REMEMBER THAT IT WAS GOOD! SO FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE THE LAKORN (IN THAI NATURALLY), PLEASE HOOLLA UP!

SERIOUSLY, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE SHARE,

HAVE A BLAST YALL,

INTHAVA :wub:

tikklles

sarNie Adult
this is one of all time favorite lakorns.......everyone did a good job.... jay and pol makes a cute couple...the chemistry between them was great....