Samee and Jon Plone Jai

snowjoy

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know the mean-crazy girl's name in this drama?
(The one that lost her baby because Joy accidentally hit her with the car.)
I seen her played a lot of dramas, but don't know her name.

Also, the name of the mean girl(the one who got her stomach shot) from Jon Plone Jai.

Drama: Samee

main characters:

Pol Tanthasatien
Joy Sirilak Pongchoke

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For Samee
Her name is Oh Pakjira ^___-" She recently got married she was previously in Maeka Kanom Warn Starring Cherry/Mart, Dao Jarut Fah Starring: Benz/Rome, Por/Namfon, She was also in Leh Ratree Starring: Pepper/Ann Alicha, Many other lakorns ^__^

The Girl That Got Shot In The Stomache? in Jone Plon Jai I'll have to check I don't remember the lakorn much

If you are talking about the nang rai then it's Kik Sujavanee she was also in Samee Nguen Pon w/ Pol and Joy

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Yeah, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai's got it correct.

The n'rai in Samee is Oh Pakjira Wanasut.
The n'rai in Jone Plon Jai is Kik Sujawanee.

Both have been playing n'rais in tons of lakorns.

snowjoy

sarNie Egg
For Samee
Her name is Oh Pakjira ^___-" She recently got married she was previously in Maeka Kanom Warn Starring Cherry/Mart, Dao Jarut Fah Starring: Benz/Rome, Por/Namfon, She was also in Leh Ratree Starring: Pepper/Ann Alicha, Many other lakorns ^__^

The Girl That Got Shot In The Stomache? in Jone Plon Jai I'll have to check I don't remember the lakorn much

If you are talking about the nang rai then it's Kik Sujavanee she was also in Samee Nguen Pon w/ Pol and Joy
THANKS!!!!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
those two are good n'rais hehe...

question: what is the name of the lakorn that pol and janie played together where pongphat is her father in disguise as a maid?