sam yuranan's lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
he's one of my fav. actor although i havent got to see alot of his old lakorns cuz i was still a kid. any good lakorns of his that you guys recommend? i'm sure i probaly missed out on a alot so that's why im trying to catch up. either i have watch it but dont remember. i dont wanna see the old one like in the 80s cuz that is too long so how about starting from the 90s? there was alot of good ones during those years

cecilia

Staff member
madam yodyee <-- i think that's the title
it's with Ning K -- VERY GOOD AND HILARIOUS lakorn

cecilia

Staff member
hm, i don't know what else is good from him .. but i like that movie of him and jintara 'MIA TANG'

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
There's also Nampeung Kom with Phompay, same lakorn that's being remake from Nok Chatchai and Janie.

cecilia

Staff member
^i've tried watching the version of AH NING too ..
it was just WEIRD seeing the younger him LOl ..

Tinah, Chatchai and Ning did the lakorn remake of that movie --

tinah

sarNie Coma
There's also Nampeung Kom with Phompay, same lakorn that's being remake from Nok Chatchai and Janie.
ive watch that a few days ago. after seeing that lakorn made me want to go back and rewacth sam's old ones

tinah

sarNie Coma
cecilia, no wonder that lakorn sound familar cuz ning/chatchai was in it. i forgot the summary.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
The only lakorn I can remember with him is the one with Kat English, Sao chai hi tech. I've just watched this again few months ago and I really liked it. It's much much better than the remake with Pat and Nat...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh, i think i have lol is it the same lakorn when they were married and one day tik got into an accident that cause her to lose her memory

cecilia

Staff member
cecilia, no wonder that lakorn sound familar cuz ning/chatchai was in it. i forgot the summary.
the story line?
ning and her fiance are about to get marry.there was a girl in town, who's dad work with Ning's boyfriend, also have a BIG CRUSH on him. with the help of her mother, she manage to drug the bf -- they spent the night together. ning found out from the girl's mother/herself b/c they're came asking ning's dad for justic .. something like that .. Ning felt devastated and sad.

Chatchai's play the playboy husband -- who have a messy life. He came from a good family, his mother want him to marry a good girl. She saw Ning and want her son to marry her. Ning took this opportunity and provoke her boyfriend by marrying Chatchai.

then their LOVE WITHOUT LOVE story begin --- it was a very good lakorn as well as the movie with sam/jintara.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Sorry, I can't remember the title of this lakorn where he played as vampire, I think. I know he acted with Nan Chalita and Dodo Yuttapichai, though. Man, I never forget how cool he looked when he sat on the rocking chair in the haunted house. :D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i use to watch many of his movies here are some of them:

badan jai with yui (youtube upload under 2v2b) i like the song from this verson, very sad
song fung klong with jintara
sawan bieng with monradee
there's one he played with numfon kolmontri (kwang sister) it's upload on youtube

mia luang with peeyanut
khon la loke with peeyanut (i think it was her) the version before tang and noi b
dong dok mai with omg i forgot her name she played in mia nok kote mai

that's all i can think of right now

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
his lakorn with kat e "sao chai hi tech" was hilarious, it was like "mae krua kon mai" but with a sassy grand ma, here the playlist
his lakorn with pau jing jong wife (kob's mother in "dao pra sook"), it was sad: nutch is a rich girl and belongs to a family who has an hotel and sam is a worker in her hotel. one day, sam's sister was raped by nutch's cousin and she propose money to him and his family but he refuse and prefer left his job. after he became a bodyguard of a drug dealer and save his life's boss, then he's rich and came back to bangkok where he buys nutch's hotel. during this time nutch was married with her fiance but he's a player and to repay his debts he sells nutch to sam and bla bla bla. it was an interesting lakorn but very sad.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^^oh, i think i have lol is it the same lakorn when they were married and one day tik got into an accident that cause her to lose her memory
Yea that's the one. It's a sad yet good lakorn. I've watched that with my great grandma numbers of time. Lol.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
there's nang barb with Kat e..that was such a good lakorn
there is also one with Mint that i've been trying to find...forgot the title but it starts off with them married and then his ex and her son came into the picture and the son caused mint to have a miscarriage

jeanie

sarNie Adult
there's nang barb with Kat e..that was such a good lakorn
there is also one with Mint that i've been trying to find...forgot the title but it starts off with them married and then his ex and her son came into the picture and the son caused mint to have a miscarriage
Rung Nao. Jarunee was the ex-wife right? I didn't like that one. I could be remembering wrong but I thought Sam treated her horribly. He wasn't cruel or anything like the typical aggressive p'ek but he just didn't give her any respect. He would always take Jarunee and the kid's side and then when she had that miscarriage I don't think he was there for her. I forget but did he also cheat on her by hooking back up with Jarunee? That was one story I didn't want p'ek/n'ek to end up together, she was too good for him.