Sally's Artwork

mei

sarNie Egg
Can we use any of it or are they made for certain people? I really like the Pat and Por one too. Soo pretty. Love this couple.

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
mei said:
Can we use any of it or are they made for certain people? I really like the Pat and Por one too. Soo pretty. Love this couple.
[post="46251"][/post]​

yeah you can use them,i didnt make them for anyone i do this for practice.you have any ideas on wat to make next?

mei

sarNie Egg
Awww....cool thanks...I use one while I wait for some kind-hearted soul to do my request. Lol. :p Hmmm...........I dunno maybe a Vee and Pinky one since their lakorn just aired, or Benz P. and Pai because their lakorn just aired as well. Lol. I'm just giving suggestions on the ones that I would probably steal from you and use. Lol.

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
mei said:
Awww....cool thanks...I use one while I wait for some kind-hearted soul to do my request. Lol. :p Hmmm...........I dunno maybe a Vee and Pinky one since their lakorn just aired, or Benz P. and Pai because their lakorn just aired as well. Lol. I'm just giving suggestions on the ones that I would probably steal from you and use. Lol.
[post="46266"][/post]​

ok thanks i'll try to look for some pictures