SaiLoHit & Yatika

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Okie i heard sooo much about Sailohit so i finally watched it for the first time...i don't understand how it was soo good...i found it to be very iunno...i don't find it that good of a movie...but i mean the whole storyline and stuff was interesting...but the movie was kinda boring too meeh...they talk to much and everything was like sooo serious...I guess durring that time that was how things were suppose to be. But yeah damn the grandma is hella wise...i admire her...I think the movie wasn't all that exciting until they had to start running away from the war and got caught... I fast forward the whole movie while watching it. I hated how nang ek kept finding ways to go see pra ek when they were captured...Nang Yarn pretty much risked her life for her jus to see him durring those times sheesh. I like how they showed them all get old and stuff too...and seeing their kids...Gosh so many familar faces.

Anywayz as for Yatika never seen it yet...i heard it was suppose to be a sequal to Sailohit...anyone has any suggestions. Is it pretty good...pretty than sailohit or not? or wussup...speak people...share ur thoughts and let meeh know wussup! hehehe thanks

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
hmm...i didn't really like yatika.....honestly...i like sailohit more...there's too much storyline that's going on in yatika...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yatika was okay; it's just the decendent of num, kob and their brother and sister. basically, it was bee trying to find the other sword that belongs together with his g'pa(num). num spirit was reaching out to them so he and his mom will go find it so if he does he'll find his cousins and relatives that was separated during that war. of course bee (was his brother that reborn), ning was (his lumdorn that reborn). at the end num will reborn to be their kids assuming from what he said.

it was cute. i liked silot more; i love movies with history.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I just started watching yatika...i think it's pretty good sooo far...but damn they show soo many characters in the preview adn im already on part 5 haven't seen most of them yet. Just Pa Bowun and his wife and his families...does anyone know when and how the rest are going to come about.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love yatika's theme song, it's very good but the lakorn is sad except for the last couple, i mean bee and ning, the others are so sad.
sailo hid, well, i don't know. my sister loves this lakorn, it's her favorite but it's a little boring, i don't like boran lakorn, they are boring.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
After watching until the end i didn't like this lakorn at all...Pretty boring after the first couple. Sailohit was better...but i thought Sailohit was pretty boring too..only parts of it was good.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone have both sailohit and yatika all 4 songs? can you upload them please.
for sailohit i only have 2 songs, the theme song and the duet. if you want them i can up them for you...

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
I just started watching yatika...i think it's pretty good sooo far...but damn they show soo many characters in the preview adn im already on part 5 haven't seen most of them yet. Just Pa Bowun and his wife and his families...does anyone know when and how the rest are going to come about.

you wont get to see the others until dodo and tik's daughters (kwang and Mua?)grow up...bee and ning will appear like at the very end, maybe the last two episode.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i still love sai lo hit till this day mainly because it was num and kob in here.....the love story about him and his country and the sweet scene in there and the romantic things he do to her ....just breath taking

darknite

sarNie Egg
i only saw sailohit. the beginning are boring when kob still little. I only like when kob is grow up. Num and kob make the best couple in this lakorn for he loves her so much. I really want to watch yatika. do anyone have it and could upload for me....please upload if you have or tell me where to watch it :p

yak

sarNie Adult
i only saw sailohit. the beginning are boring when kob still little. I only like when kob is grow up. Num and kob make the best couple in this lakorn for he loves her so much. I really want to watch yatika. do anyone have it and could upload for me....please upload if you have or tell me where to watch it :p
I think they have it on youtube.. yatika is very jumpie because all the little thing from sailohit...