Sai Suep Nah Sai (TV Thunder)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
is this lakorn any good...i don't see anyone upload it on youtube....i like kade but i think he kind of went downhill after breaking off with noon

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
he was the one who broke up with noon?

umm is this lakorn any good.. let me answer your question all of bee's lakorn aren't worth watching if you're not a fan of her's.. LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think it's interesting that no one really knows what is going on in this lakorn....kind of funny that this is happening...who will educate us on this??

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I've seen few episodes.

Let see, umm, this is like a mini series. It started out Kade was a policeman, caught the bad guy, but Bee mistaken Kade as the bad guy and took his phone. Bee and her gang(MeePanda) decided to give the phone back to him once they found out who he was. Kade thought that she was a man becuz she dress as a tomboy..When he discovered that she was actually a woman, he kinda became close to her. Later asked her to be his undercover to catch the bad guys.

This series is okay, it's a funny movie..

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
I've seen few episodes.

Let see, umm, this is like a mini series. It started out Kade was a policeman, caught the bad guy, but Bee mistaken Kade as the bad guy and took his phone. Bee and her gang(MeePanda) decided to give the phone back to him once they found out who he was. Kade thought that she was a man becuz she dress as a tomboy..When he discovered that she was actually a woman, he kinda became close to her. Later asked her to be his undercover to catch the bad guys.

This series is okay, it's a funny movie..

Omg N Im MissEn It..Sign* No One UploadIn Dis N I don't WantTo Go To He Stare To REnt It..lOl..

fun

Expired Sarnie
so what does jieb have to do with the lakorn... what is so great about bee makita?