Sai Seub Delivery (Good Feeling)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I couldn't stop laughing when Yard was trying to describe Great's characteristics to her friend and yard is like "the guy I'm trying to seduce is 'teun teun' rough" and her friend thought of Aum A. in Jum Leuy Ruk...that was so funny!!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm so in love with this lakorn! And SO in love with Great! Even tho I didn't like him in Ruk Tur Yod Ruk cus he was the villian! I just can't seem to get enough of him right now. Lmao! *Watching Sai Seub Delivery atm* (; Yard&Great do look good together as a couple! Hehehe​

n_naruk

I just got done watching up to episode 6! Ah, I can't wait to see episode 7! Great's going to slip out to Yard that he loves her. "Tur ruk chun meun tee chun ruk tur rue plaow?!"​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it's funny with ace being jealous. i love how yard kick butts ^^ they kidnapped yard's cousin. i can't wait for friday's episode :)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Episode 7 didn't really have any Yard & Great moments besides when he said he loved her. Nong Pichy is too cute though. Is this lakorn ending soon? It seems like it'll end next week =(

Toon

This episode was good but there weren't any sweet and cute scenes with Yard and Great...boo boo!!! Man I really hate it when an episode ends with a cliff hanger or ends when it's getting really good.

Toon

I need to know who sings the two theme songs and where can I download em or get em...I'm really liking the song that plays throughout the lakorn and also at the end when the previews come on. I think the song at the beginning credits are by Golf and Mike if I'm not mistaken? Please help!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I've been skimming through the episodes lately..It still looks funny, but I was thinking the same thing. There aren't many pairing moments between Great and Yard...They were adorable.

Toon, I think the two songs you're refering to, one is by B.O.Y and the other, I think is a duet featuring Buddha Bless. I only have this one right now, the duet..I believe there's always a more romantic/slow version of the song:

Tum Mai Thong Ruk Ter: http://www.sendspace.com/file/awr7sd

Toon

I've been skimming through the episodes lately..It still looks funny, but I was thinking the same thing. Tthere aren't many pairing moments between Great and Yard...They were adorable.

Toon, I think the two songs you're refering, one is by B.O.Y and the other, I think is a duet featuring Buddha Bless. I only have this one right now, the duet..I believe there's always a more romantic/slow version of the song:

Tum Mai Thong Ruk Gun: http://www.sendspace.com/file/awr7sd
O Wow I was totally off the mark with the B.O.Y. song...hehehe...Thanks mintwix for the song.... :D

lilypha

sarNie Adult
couldn't stop laughing when Yard was trying to describe Great's characteristics to her friend and yard is like "the guy I'm trying to seduce is 'teun teun' rough" and her friend thought of Aum A. in Jum Leuy Ruk...that was so funny!!!
I feel the same as it is so funny at that part... seem like pra'ang in JLR and SB have been referred to in lots of ch3 lakorn... like SLT and here again... cant stop my self from laughing....

n_naruk

Episode 7 was alright. Not too exciting. Too lil moments of Yard&Great. Although I loved it when he slipped out "Tur ruk chun meun tee chun ruk tur rue plaow?!"

But next, episode, I sure can't wait to see it! It seems so far away from now!​

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I agree with everyone :) yard & great would make a good couple. i remember them singing the first opening song @ the top awards. whoOo! they were holding hands and what not im like o_O haha! I can't waittt til fridayyy!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I'm not sure if it's ending but I don't see how they can drag the story on, because in the next episode it looks like Great tells Yard he loves her. There's way they could drag it but I hope they don't.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm getting addicted to this lakorn...my favorite part is when yard and grate sing along and dance together...i thought that was great...I love their dance...i dont like sexy dance, but like funny dance...

n_naruk

Ah, That dancing part. I was laughing my butt of! The way they moved, it was just funny and cute at the same time! I love it when they're oh so close! Especially when they were at the night club/pub! That was just hott! Great's face was just :drool: I love every moment of Yard and Great together! :wub:​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like today's episode. poor ace got slap so many times. my favorite part was when great and yard went swimming in the ocean :wub: (btw does anyone know the song that was playing during that part?) also the kiss...then it was funny when yard's friend was video taping yard sleeping, but dreaming about kissing great hahahaha can't wait for tomorrow episode :D

Toon

i like today's episode. poor ace got slap so many times. my favorite part was when great and yard went swimming in the ocean :wub: (btw does anyone know the song that was playing during that part?) also the kiss...then it was funny when yard's friend was video taping yard sleeping, but dreaming about kissing great hahahaha can't wait for tomorrow episode :D

OMG...I squeed so loud when Great kissed Yard...I was so imagining myself in Yard's place.... :drool: :wub: :wub: :wub: