Saeng Soon

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
i went to a tournament this weekend and saw that sang soon was already dubbed.. i was like WHOA.. already.. didn't it just end? anyways.. i was debating on whether to buy it or not.. haven't finished watchin the thai one so didn't want to get the hmong one..... is the lakorn worthy buying?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Damn! Thats super fast! They must've been on its tail and dubbing at the same time or something to have it out this fast. Im sure it'll be at the tourney this next weekend if anyone goes so updates people! :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Which production dubbed it? I hope it was Vang Thao's Video Production aka Txujci Hmong Production....they always dubb Chakrit lakorns and the voices are super good!

val

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching this lakorn...at first i didn't like it but decided to download and watch it...wasn't that bad could of have more scenes of chakrit and fang. anybody know what company dubb it?

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Which production dubbed it? I hope it was Vang Thao's Video Production aka Txujci Hmong Production....they always dubb Chakrit lakorns and the voices are super good!
I DON'T THINK ITS TXUJCI HMONG PRODUCTION.. IF I REMEMBER RIGHT.. IT'S TNT ENTERTAINMENT.. THAT WAS ANOTHER REASON WHY I WAS GONNA BUY IT CUZ I LIKE TNT DUBBING..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Man...they're fast! I hardly watch anything dubbed in Hmong anymore so it's probably a no buy for me!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
LidoLynn Posted Yesterday, 01:27 PM
DANCY!!....LOVING YOUR BANNER OF MY MAN MING DAO AND QIAN EN.....damn him....cheating on me again... <_< lol
Thanks for the lovey comment LidoLynn...

I just bought this lakorn and its so good. I don't know if T&T is dub this lakorn. I didn't see their logo on the cover or the back cover. But the company that dub this lakorn is pretty good. their voices is nice.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
do anyone know who translate this lakorn.....isn't sky production....cause i would like to order this lakorn....thanks

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
YES! another Chakrit lakorn in Hmong...i don't see much of his lakorn dubbed..umm summary anyone??

I hope it isn't TNT...not tat they're bad or anyting..but they don't usuallie dubbed a lot of movies @ once...and i wuz plannin 'on askin' 'em to dub Ruk Tur Took Wan...um..anyone know if their website is still up or not?

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I know..I've been wanting some production to dubb aom and ken's 2 lakorns for a while now!! I always go check up at the swampmeet if they have it but they never do!!!! AAAUUURRRGGGHHH!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik_Aom_Luver u wanna call 'em..and i will too...soo maybe they'll dubbed it since we both called...LOL...and i tink TNT like Aom's lakorn...so maybe they'll agree...

wat's the title of tis lakorn in hmong pleaze

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie - OMG!! I would love to call them and tell them but what's their number???..cause I freggin want them to dubb aom's lakorns!!! both ones with ken!!!! =]

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Okies...ehehe..i send u their # eheheehee...umm..i guess it's okay to put their # on hea rite since they do put it all over their movies... 454-0785...juz don't prank call 'em..LOL...wen are u plannin' to call nah??

Anyone wanna join us in callin' foe Ken & Aom's lakorn...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
are they still dubbing drama anyways???? because i went to the swap meet and all the new dubb thai drama are off the shelves and i couldn't find any.... all there were was hmong movies...