Saeng Dao Hang Hua Jai

fun

Expired Sarnie
so i have watched the first 10 minutes of this lakorn... i was so excited to see this but usually the first 10 minutes will actually make me pump up for more but mos and araya are a rare couple... should i continue watching it, somebody?

myx

sArNieZ
i'm just curious since all of his songs are soo meaningful and good. i know he's a singer, but do he write his own songs, or do he just sings other people's music.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
the ending was cuteee. aww. but i almost gave up on mos when he broke up with araya in episode 12. HAAH! but yeah, i think they have alot of chemistry :) this is one of arayas best lakorns!

Yah, I was so confused. The ending was bad, no offense. I mean like, hello? I think someone holding a bomb while it explodes WILL die right away, not be able to say a few last words and at the end recover.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
lol that is exactly what i was thinking!!! ^^ but maybe it's a MIRACLE? haha and he did land on rocks, shouldnt his head be busted? or something.... haha

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn with happy ending? i don't like sad ending.

myx

sArNieZ
okay i rewatch the last episode and i'm confuse. what is the doctor lady doing in the sea, and what's her bizness there anyways. i think they just try to make this lakorn end quick so they just put this and that together to make it ends.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
okay i rewatch the last episode and i'm confuse. what is the doctor lady doing in the sea, and what's her bizness there anyways. i think they just try to make this lakorn end quick so they just put this and that together to make it ends.
There were problems that made this lakorn not going in its way. Stories in the few last episodes had to be changed pretty a lot and this resulted in what you mentioned.

Still I like this lakorn because the excitement that's been drawn from the beginning.

>> somp9

This lakorn is happy-ending.

myx

sArNieZ
thanks for explaining. like you say kate666 "I like this lakorn because the excitement that's been drawn from the beginning." me too

fun

Expired Sarnie
dorky_vang said:
damn the endin was kind of gya...mos didn't do much..mostly he do is get hurt.. but the last sence was kute
i know... "gee die already!" was what i kept on saying when he kept on getting injured... why was the rating so high for this lakorn in thailand... araya won number one actress from this lakorn...