Saeng Daet Lae Fon (complete)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol thanks Vimalee! You're a sweetheart and I'm always glad to hear you like the ff. I'm currently working on two new ff--one is Yadech focused and the other has a much larger cast.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! I read this FF 3xs, yes, that's right you heard it correctly, I read it 3 times! jjinxx, you are truly talented. I love the way you write your story, I can actually see each character and clearly see their expression. Again, you are amazing! Thank you for sharing. :highfive:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u for this amazing ff jjinxx ! it feels wonderful reading this lovely ff, i've feel as though im watching a movie ! love how u created yayas character, shes so elegant, classy and mature in character, love how nadech slowly opens up to have this intense and great love for yaya. thank u sharing jjinxx, i'll sure be looking out for your other ffs !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi jjinxx my second read while waiting for rs n super love this ff ! it is lakorn standard jjinxx ! i love everything from naughty to elegant unconditional love yaya showered her love with, nadech is so lucky ! share your love for potato ! thank you very much for a fantastic ff jjinxx, with appreciation, key !