Sad - Heart breaking scene

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG! GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O

omg i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll help if i can get my comp to record! ^_^

Hiatus

Super Momo
MANY

Noon died in the lakorn with Vee
THE WHOLE LAKORN in few words..

Noon's lakorn with Chakrit, when they were separate and Noon was preggie and waiting for him something like that

Plerng Payu, at the end Oil crying next to the bed thinking about Aump

more to comeee

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
o...cool ideas...thu I don't usually like sad sappy lakorn...but this sounds interesting..looking forward to it...:D

Hiatus

Super Momo
Linn said:
o...cool ideas...thu I don't usually like sad sappy lakorn...but this sounds interesting..looking forward to it...:D
[post="1160"][/post]​
I love sad ending.. more touching and u still upset LOL so u nevveerrrrr forget about it! and its like saying true love never die no matter what ^_^

heart breaking scene the 12 rasee?!?! with andrew when his nephew and dad died goshh he made me cryyyyy

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
OMG that's an awesome idea....I luv this one a lot...I'm a sucker for tragic ending...yeah I'm weird but I like it when a pra'ek or n'ek dies... :p

Hiatus

Super Momo
BlueMoon said:
OMG that's an awesome idea....I luv this one a lot...I'm a sucker for tragic ending...yeah I'm weird but I like it when a pra'ek or n'ek dies... :p
[post="1248"][/post]​
we're cool buddy!

Hiatus

Super Momo
Muddie MuRda said:
^ <_< murderers...

:)D I like it too.....haha in fanfics that is...only if the girl dies. if the guy dies..that just ruins the whole story lol)
[post="1254"][/post]​

HAHAHAH

dude im still upset taht vee didnt cry for noon in errm i alwas forget the title... :rolleyes:

Hiatus

Super Momo
shattered soul said:
diz is a good ideas.....im sure luv it more than the R scene hehe
[post="1725"][/post]​

HAHAHHAHA sheshhh dont remind sarn!!!!!!

another scene is in Roy Leh.. at the end when Tik confess his love and all when Aom was in the train T_T

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh Hiatus.... those are some of the best sad scenes ever!!! i remember them very well... cause i couldn't control my crying... LOL

anyways... i think another great scene would be... um... i would say i have a lot of scenes from this lakorn... PLAS BOO TONG...

oh my god... all those scenes when she was little and her dad used that big stick to hit her but her mother came and took the blows for it.... I REALLY HATED HER FATHER AFTER THAT... that was very sad.... *sniffles... it makes me sad just thinking about it again...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Sarn amaze me with her r-rated stuff. She still has time for them even during the time the forum was down. AigOo...that lady!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
SunStar said:
oh Hiatus.... those are some of the best sad scenes ever!!! i remember them very well... cause i couldn't control my crying... LOL

anyways... i think another great scene would be... um... i would say i have a lot of scenes from this lakorn... PLAS BOO TONG...

oh my god... all those scenes when she was little and her dad used that big stick to hit her but her mother came and took the blows for it.... I REALLY HATED HER FATHER AFTER THAT... that was very sad.... *sniffles... it makes me sad just thinking about it again...
[post="1935"][/post]​
Yeah forreal i love this movie..and i hella cryed tooo..especially when she be gettin hit and all that stuff..and later when she dies and becomes a parrot.

Another sad scene i would have to mention is from nang sip song...when the girls are gettin their eyes taken out and when the part meree dies or is following pra ek...when he tries to go bak home.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I thought rak nakara was sad. Aum died without knowing she was the one brook love not noon. THey had a child together but all these time she didn't know. She had to choose between love and country. Sadly she died in her beloved brother hand. Her death scene was sad.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kkrystal said:
I thought rak nakara was sad. Aum died without knowing she was the one brook love not noon. THey had a child together but all these time she didn't know. She had to choose between love and country. Sadly she died in her beloved brother hand. Her death scene was sad.
[post="2510"][/post]​
im soo goin put up dat scene ! so bitter sweet ! wat a heart ace !

gs

Sexy Back
i like that one seen in janjera when she had to go back home willy was holding the little gurl and the car start to move their hands and slowly they parted their hands i always cry on that part

cecilia

Staff member
nathalie said:
Leurd KAttiya was hecka sad.
[post="2443"][/post]​
yeah..leuad kattiya ending was so sad..i cried so much....

you can feel the heart ache ..that knowing that your'e love one gonna be kill the very
next day..while you're there living..and breathing...my heart ache when it reach this
part...

and with noon / vee lakorn..saddest part was..when her kid was diagnose..have some
sort of disablity..and her crying at the end..confessing to her dad when she saw his
spirit..i cried so much..and her committing suicide..and stupid ARROGANT Vee just stand
there..not crying..that's sad...and when she die..die..he didn't even shed a tear..not a
single one..what a loser...so basically...the whole lakorn..is a tearjerker..lol..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
one of the most heart breaking scene i've ever seen was in Roy Leh Sanah Rai... where Aom finds out that Tik married her for the money... she was so hurt and heart broken... i could almost feel the pain she experienced... (even though nothing like that has ever happpened to me!!! LOL)..

i couldn't stop crying after that... i really hated Tik for that in the lakorn... but that's what makes this lakorn so good...