Sacramento Hmong New Year Concert Updates

leek18

sarNie Adult
well somebody in here were right that tub yaj and sua lauj them are not coming so here is their concert that they are doing right now

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
who are those two girls right in the middle on the bottom? are they singers too?
yeah that's what i was wondering too.......well aniwase i live up north coast of california and we usually go down to sac for new year....but is there any other concert or party like SOUNDER, DISTINY, PARDISE, WHYTESHADOW, or any other teen party :loool: ....i'm into those more. If none...i will probably gonna check this one out too.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
damn hOW SWEET!!!!!! my brother's(dr.t0m) the special's guess wid jerry how fun ish tat...hahahahaha why ihs DAO in it!!!!even tho he can't sing he can host the thingy!!!

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
my cousin said that there is going to be a ball during sac new year for hmong people where you dress up nice to go, is it true? if so, do you guys think it's gonna be fun?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...that lady in the pink is surely busting out some cleavage there :lol:

Ohhhh pretty cute female performers, but I definitely cant say the same about the guys ;)

I guess no young male singers will be performing huh...

Traditional clothes are worn then too?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i think maiv xyooj is getting chubby...it sucks that tub yaj they're not comming, but anyways, i love pov lis music.....

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
wow the picture is huge ahah well...i dont know we might go to the concert...buth then i dont know either but we are going to the new year yes =)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
uh.... nah. not interested.. sux! tou yaj them not coming!

oh well...maybe next year... :) who are those two other girls?

i heard mai xyooj n mee vaj but who are the other two? :) can they sing?

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Too bad Tou won't be here. But if anyone here goes will you please let us now how the concert was. Plus from the poster Jerry and Dr. Tom is doing a comdey show. I woder if that's going to be exciting entertaing b/c usaully at the conert they don't do much. If you get lucky and the person(s) whose hosting the party actually have some very good people at entertaning the audience with comdeis. I don't know maybe I should go. Gotta check my shcedule. Have fun for those who will be attending.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
How many Hmong New Year does the Hmong people have? I went to one with my friend who is Hmong on Sunday, and he told me that there is another one on Thanksgiving. How does it work?