Rush Hour 3

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I liked it. Though it felt very short.

Funniest part was when Chris Tucker asked the old man who his name was and he said you. And it kept going back and forth, lol.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I liked Hiroyuki Sanada's character (Kenji). Don't want to spoil things for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but I felt bad for him at the end...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
Hiroyuki Sanada is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He protrayed Kenji so well.....he's the only reason I watched Rush Hour 3. ;)
anyway....Rush Hour 3 is worth watching.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i saw it today and thought it's as good as the first two... i will buy this on DvD when it's released in the fall!!!:)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Yup I have to say I Love all the Rush Hour that's gone out so far!
And the out takes at the end are soo funny lolx.

"We're not brothers. After everything we went through."

*Pause*

"Rush Hour 1, Rush Hour 2"

LMAO

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Hiroyuki Sanada is a hottie...his english is so good....

i thought it was funny....but the story line was.....kind of lame..i feel like there was no storyline...but i did enjoy seeing the reunion of Tucker and Chen....HAHAHA

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Yup I have to say I Love all the Rush Hour that's gone out so far!
And the out takes at the end are soo funny lolx.

"We're not brothers. After everything we went through."

*Pause*

"Rush Hour 1, Rush Hour 2"
LMAO
hhaha! i have to agree with you on this! it was the funniest blooper!!!

is kenji a popular japanese actor? i loved this movie! it was super funny. storyline was too predictable and it was short, but it's a jackie chan movie. of course chris tucker is in it too. super funny.

A MUST SEE MOVIE!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
omg..did anyone notice the thai actor Don Teeradeth is also in here? for a lil bit...
really?!! what part?

onto the movie..it was good, I actually wouldn't watch it again tho, as for the first 2 parts..I can watch it over and over again, especially the 2nd one..

I recommend this movie..although it's not as good and hilarious as the first two..

I rate it 6/10..maybe a 3 outta 5 stars..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree its not as good as the first two but you can get good laughs from it. I love the outtakes the most!

annea

sarNie Adult
u rarely notice Don there...haha..it was the part where they were watching the show...where they plan to kill that black girl when she was performing..he was one of the body for the bad guys..

Patty

sarNie Adult
The reason why I watch Rush Hour 3 just because I like Chris Tucker...but I really enjoyed dah movie thought...very funny