Ruk Ter Took Wun

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I believe it's Sirasak...the same guy that sang Aom's lakorn with Tik? NOt sure though.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Can't believe they are actually airing this. arrrrghhhh..... I hate seeing Aom playing this kind of role..... she's soooo homely..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Wahhh....Omg like dam...Ken is so fine!

Aom is so adorable and young and cute! She does not age at all...she's so pretty in this lakorn.

I love romance so I'm loving this lakorn so far....it's so cute and love how they first met. Love how Ken was beauty struck awww...it's just so cute!

Thanks Kayla for the caps!

.diane.

Media Fanatic
anyways does anyone know who sings the theme song. it sounds so much like ken, did he sing it?
I believe it's Sirasak...the same guy that sang Aom's lakorn with Tik? NOt sure though.
i wanted to comment on both of these quotes hehe. well it's ironic when i first heard the theme because i went hey that's p'pun! if ya'll don't know who p'pun is. he was actually the original singer and it was his song in "song rao nirundorn" that ken pretended to be. remember that episode when ken was trying to cheer up aom by playing guitar? yep that's the same singer as the ruk tur tookwun theme. his name is pun. he's more famous now because of his acting compared to his singing. for example he was the boss of p'noon when she played in fah krangja dao *p'noon and p'por's lakorn*

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I can't wait til wednesday and thursday to watch episode 2 and 3!!! gosh..I'm soo loving this lakorn!!! aom and ken is totally a match made in heaven....ahhaa..(to hit the screens)..lol...well..after aom and tik ofcourse....lol...=]

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This by far is the best lakorn out right now! I'm totally loving it!! Can't wait to see more episodes.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yippeee!! It's airing today!!! Too bad i go to school when it's airing but no worries, i have a vcr...lol. I wouldn't have to record but then there's work...

anyways...does anyone know what's going to happen this week's episodes?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I finally got this lakorn! :) Too bad I didn't get to watch it yet because my sis wouldn''t let me...Hopefully I'll get to see it sometimes this weekend. :)

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
i'm watching episode two right now on bbtvthai. it came out juusttt right now!! it's really cute. you guys will totally love it.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMg...from the preview on epi 2.....it looks like Aom will give Ken her eyes...because she knows that he loves his work....OMg..saddness.....

**sniff*sniff** ...i guess that's why Ken will forever love Aom...HAHAHA ... ;) :p :tease:

Where is that Kayla...and HER summary??@#$@$@#$ HAAH!