Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

nolee

sarNie Adult
Paul?! noooooo. I grew to NOT dislike him as I used to but, still. he's not all that what-so-ever. I didn't watch the lakorn with Noi because of him lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Paul?! noooooo. I grew to NOT dislike him as I used to but, still. he's not all that what-so-ever. I didn't watch the lakorn with Noi because of him lol.
:lol: It's not that bad.hehe. Ram Pissawad was all about Noi anyway. Unless you like her, it was ok to miss.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
:loool: Aww. Don't make fun of him like that. It's true though :lol: .

SORRY CAN'T HELP IT CAUSE I HAVE TO LOOK AT THE ACTOR/ACTRESS'S FACE...TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE LAKORN I'M WATCHING...HE IS A GOOD P'EK BUT THAT'S JUST THE ONE THING THAT BOTHERS ME A LOT..WHEN I'M WATCHING HIS LAKORN...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
SORRY CAN'T HELP IT CAUSE I HAVE TO LOOK AT THE ACTOR/ACTRESS'S FACE...TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE LAKORN I'M WATCHING...HE IS A GOOD P'EK BUT THAT'S JUST THE ONE THING THAT BOTHERS ME A LOT..WHEN I'M WATCHING HIS LAKORN...
Same this happens to me.lol. It's just so irritating when you see something wrong with the pr'nangs facial appearance. You can't enjoy the lakorn that way.

MahnC

sarNie Egg
Same this happens to me.lol. It's just so irritating when you see something wrong with the pr'nangs facial appearance. You can't enjoy the lakorn that way.
Why are u using my user name to post Kristy???????????:p

thuy

sarNie Egg
I'm a bit disappointed....Paul may be a good actor, but I really don't get warm with him and I don't like his lakorns that much.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
aww man. pat with paul again. well, no surprise since this is polyplus production
Told you the production would blow it.lol... I'm not happy that much nor am I sad. I guess he's ok. At least he's not a newbie dude.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Update:

Credit to Tv Pool/Napapafanclub. Ruk Son Kaen will be opening soon and is still confirmed to be Pat and Paul as pr'nangs.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
pat has a new lakron...cool, but with paul, for some reason i am not one bit excited.....i like pat and i don't hate or dislike paul, so i am wondering what is it, what is wrong here????????

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, an other paul/pat lakorn! i just want them to have more sweet scenes, ram pissaward was all about noi...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
pat has a new lakron...cool, but with paul, for some reason i am not one bit excited.....i like pat and i don't hate or dislike paul, so i am wondering what is it, what is wrong here????????
Maybe because Paul does fit for the type? o_O They need to change someone? Not a good pair? o_O I feel that sometimes.lol. I think I'm gonna give Paul a try for revenge though b/c he was pretty good in Rahut Rissiya :D .

No, there's nothing speaking of the storyline, but I think we'll get some when they give an interview or something.

So true. Hardly them there at all TT_TT

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Update from P'Nuy @ Napapafanclub.com

Pat said that Ruk Son Kaen should be have a fitting around the 10th of February.