Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
prajun san gol was more like comedy/romantic cuz it's about.....ken brother is married to janie's sister but then they were suppose to go on the honeymoon but they couldn't get off work so the brother gave his ticket to ken cuz ken needed that to go see his girlfriend and as for janie she needed the ticket to go take pictures at this one guy house over in the island so her sisiter gave hers to janie..........but then at the honeymoon place ken and janie had to fake that they are their bro/sis b/c the head of the honeymoon said that you cant get other people's ticket to come on this honeymoon or else you'll get arrested so they had to pretend that they were married.so during the middle alot of funny stuff/romantic stuff hapens during the honeymoon

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
Oh Pakjira was in Neung Nai Suang but she played a nice person. She and her brother (I don't know he is though) were funny. I like their roles in there.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh, thank you ,thip. Now I remember
.I was kinda thinking of Sombong Nong Som Chai when I was thinking of that one.lol.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm so super excited about this one!!! Been waiting anxiously ever since I saw their first two lakorns. I'm even more excited about how there might be a kidnapping scene just like how Janie did Tang Parn Kammathep. Gosh I hope they will have another one after this!!!! This time a big time drama hehehehehhe hopefully with a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene if not a :r-scene-pop-corn: but surely there has to be lots of :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: scenes!!1

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This is more of a comedy/drama
. Tang Parn Kamatep was good!! I think that Andrew was the pr'ek,right?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
This is more of a comedy/drama
. Tang Parn Kamatep was good!! I think that Andrew was the pr'ek,right?
Yes Andrew was p'ek in that one. I'm waiting for Janie to act with Andrew once again also. I'm glad you liked Tang Parn Kammathep also. Hopefully they'll start on a new project soon.

It seems like this new one is a comedy than a drama. I would like to see the next Janie/Ken collaboration as a drama. Maybe a remake of something... I just can't think of any lakorns yet. ahhahhahah

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm soooooo EXCITED!!!!! Janie and Ken are my favorite couple!!!! I can't believe it's finallly coming out WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I saw the teaser at my cousin's house and I'm sooOOOOOO in love with it!!!!! It's sooooo romantic
:wub: :wub: Ken and Janie look like they get strand on the island just the two of them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, that means this is really airing in the next batch of lakorn. im so excited! more of ken. love him and janie in "nueng nai saung" i really want to see the teaser

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
So which one is airing first?? "Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng" or Rome's lakorn??? I hope it Ken's. I've been waiting for this one for soooo long.